222495 Bullies, 4141 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 333940414243 4445 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 11:41am

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's odd, I've just tried both links from my own post and they work fine for me.

You could try following the "Confessions" link from the Wiki page, found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konigun_Ninjutsu
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 11:46am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was under the impression that the legal victories they are claiming were all default judgements.

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 11:56am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...onigun+lawsuit

post#18
    "I spoke to one of the defendants recently, and the following is what I got from him (paraphrased):

In the first trial the papers were mis-served and Dallas & co tried to sue in a court that didn't have jurisdiction, so the case was rejected.

In the second case, the 3 people who have been ruled against couldn't afford a representative in court, so the ruling in Dallas' favour is essentially because there was no opponent.

All in all, it certainly doesn't sound like any of this lends any credibility to their claims."

post#29
    "Just to make sure the timeline is correct:

Fall of 2005, extensive discussion of Konigun ninjitsu on e-budo.
    December 2005, Bryce Dallas finally answers critics with a thank you post for increasing his business and the sale of his book.
    January 2006 Bryce Dallas files lawsuit against multiple defendants in federal court of central tennessee (including e-budo) based on libel and defamation of character.
    May 2006, Bryce Dallas asks for continuance of case while he travels to japan, during which trip he has picture taken and pictures of scrolls taken, later debunked as common information in japanese and the picture debunked as an artisan at the museum pictured.
    June 12, 2006, case dismissed in federal court, lack of jurisdiction
    July 31, 2006 case refiled in state court, tennessee
    January 2007 several defendants fail to respond to case, judgements entered that they did not respond.
    January 2007 new case now only against defendants as before, does not name e-budo and is now a case of conspiracy and diminshed mental health on the part of the plaintiff.

That sums it up. It is sad that this can continue in U.S. court and waste so many people's time. I have an Aussie friend who said down under, this sort of case is decided by the judge and the judge would make the plaintiff pay a fine and restitution to the defendants for their having to deal with it. I wonder if I can move to Australia?"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2007 4:09pm

Style: Varied

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot
    I'd remind everyone of the tendancy of things to go missing from the Konigun site....
    It'd be great if someone thought to save copies of their web pages as they appear, and before they can make any changes. I wonder if anyone has done that . . . :evil4:

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    6/28/2007 4:37pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://...nninjutsu.com/ might be of some help? No page saves from this year, however.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2007 4:51am

Style: Varied

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great resource! Thanks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/02/2007 3:48pm

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, it is news to me, I am one of the seven and my lawyer has not heard anything about this "victory". Two of the seven were never served, so it does make you kinda wonder doesn't it. Oh well, maybe they are such good ninjas, they manipulated the state judge and he doesn't even know he has given them this victory...........hey, come on, they are ninjas, it could happen. Has anyone checked to see if the judge is still alive?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 10:37am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quick update. The two people that the information on their website claims to have gone to arbitration is just a bit in error. For sure, I have been in contact with one of those people and they signed no such thing. Instead, the BFD was told that they would continue to trial and he backed off. As to the others involved, there have been summary judgements entered, but those are not in BFD's favor, they are simply judgements that state that these people did not respond to him. Now, he has entered paperwork to try and get 300 thousand dollars from each of those persons and that is a whole different matter. One approach has been that folks can't afford a lawyer, but another on the part of some of those involved is plain and simple,,,,,,there is no jurisdiction for this entire lawsuit.

Face it, the whole point is to intimidate and bully people who, he believes cannot defend themselves. AS soon as someone stands up to him, he backs off, claims victory and goes on. Without saying to much, if one were to read a list of the characteristics of people who act this way toward others, one might find some insight into the process.

I suspect that his next step will be to go to county court in Tennessee! Or maybe small claims court!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 11:48am

Style: Proudly Shaolin Do.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've been following this thread and it sounds like if this guy keeps up his antics, he's gonna end up bringing that fact he's a fraud to light. I hope that happens

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 11:31am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: *sigh* Ex-Konigun (BS)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey all its me again Drew. Just dropping by to say The Konigun Ninjutsu school is Cookeville TN has magically" dissapeared. lol

Remember how I mentioned how They believed in a feudal system and anyone anytime could challenge anyone for their rank?

someone did. From the Alpha Jujitsu (thats stuffs so badass...) a lanky young man challenged the "mejin" for his rank and made him tap out and almost shattered his elbow in less than 10 seconds..
    Thank you jujitsu people :)
    there are no active konigun dojos in cookeville now :)