Our Sponsors:

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142 434445 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 3:53pm

Style: Mostly drinking. E-chaun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is why our country DESPRATELY needs some tort reform.

Did this jackhole file pro-se or did he pay an attorney to file?

I think his attorney (if he has one) should be disbarred or at LEAST recieve a public censure for this.

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 4:32pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he filed it pro-se. Dallas is no stranger to the legal system, he has done time in prison and is a convicted felon.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 4:39am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tort reform... here here!
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 7:48am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The short answer is he has filed all of this himself in federal court and state court. No licensed lawyer will take such a case and he wont pay anyway. He actually believes that he knows all he needs to know about the law. He has done this repeatedly and it has cost him, to date, about 40,000 dollars in judgements against him, based on the background check that was done about a year ago.

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 8:39am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As the old saying goes, "Anyone who represents himself has a fool for a client."

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 9:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agranjero
    He has done this repeatedly and it has cost him, to date, about 40,000 dollars in judgements against him, based on the background check that was done about a year ago.
    So, in other words, the provisions to prevent frivolous and malicious law suits have have been employed, but he is too stupid to learn his lesson.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2007 10:10pm

Style: Way of the Void

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agranjero
    Just a quick note, their website has a calendar that runs through 2011. According to several of their former students, that is when Armaggedon will occur and the Konigun Ninjas will become the enforcers that will usher in a new world order. Now, does that kind of talk sound familiar to anyone?
    A few things come to mind, yeah. I wonder how long that school will last when the Established Date comes to pass?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 5:09am

Style: Varied

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScyberMonk
    A few things come to mind, yeah. I wonder how long that school will last when the Established Date comes to pass?
    He'll probably just say his calculations were off, and set another date. Just like the Millerites of the mid-19th century.

New blog report on the first edition of the training "manual" circa 1986 is up. Working on a review of the 1996 version.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 11:29am

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It looks like the Konigun have been busy bunnies. The Wikipedia has been changed, along with assertations that they will have the Administrators delete the topic and prevent its recreation.

The changes do provide us with some new reading material direct from the Konigun:
    http://www.konigunninjutsu.com/fof/knmyths/lawsuit.php - Note the line at the bottom where they claim victory. Is there any way to check this? What do our resident lawyer ninjas think of the complaint that was filed?

http://www.konigunninjutsu.com/fof/k...confession.php "Confessions of a Grandmaster" page that provides links to the Lawsuit section above, the Constitution of the Konigun and some Testimonials from third parties.

I'd remind everyone of the tendancy of things to go missing from the Konigun site....
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Posted On:
    6/27/2007 11:33am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I try the link it tells me I don't have permission to access the page from my server.