Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 10:39pm

Style: shotokan karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what is trolling?
    i like the banter and quick match Wit.
    Last edited by sir amra; 2/08/2007 10:43pm at .

Posted On:
    2/08/2007 10:48pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sir Amra you haven't been straight with us, and there is only one remedy for this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 4:57am

Style: Varied

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sir amra
    i talked to a martial arts store owner in Memphis 3 weeks ago .
    he said the last time Bryce was in his shop to pick up the money for his book , Bryce says you know i can speak japanese. the store owner asked Bryce something in Japanese and Bryce had a blank look. Bryce told him it must be a different dialect. the book has been taken off the shelf.
    Actually, some of the credit for that goes to yours truly. I went in to Dach Imports on Summer Avenue in about October of 2005 to purchase some equipment for my training group. I spoke with the owner about the training manual, which I spied lying on a shelft behind the counter with a couple dozen other books. I asked to look at it, and began talking with the owner about the guy who concocted the lie of konigun. And did I mention, that accompanying me at the time was one Mr. Martin Howell, one of Bryce's original martial arts teachers from Grenada, MS? We told Mr. Dach all about the ol' Dumpty-Doshi and the lawsuit going on at e-budo. He hadn't heard of it, so I gave him the web address to see for himself. He told us about the Bloated One, barely fitting through the door and claiming to speak Japanese. He said something to dallas in Japanese, having lived and studied iaido there himself, and dallas, of course, stared back dumbly. Then he muttered something about being able to read and write it better than he could speak it. Lame, as usual.

Here's looking at you, squid.

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 8:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: Ke?po, MMA ultra-newb

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Imarubber, did Sir Amra steal the story and apply to himself?
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."
    - Terry Goodkind, "Faith of the Fallen"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2007 9:06am

Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hi all,

Listen I don't know Sir Amra but I do know Samuel. You will forgive any of us who have been involved with BFD if we are quite suspicious but it goes with the territory of dealing with a person who is always looking for someone to sue. You see his past behavior is to have one of his minions come onto a forum, stir up sh%& and then try to get people to say things that BFD can then use in a bullshit lawsuit. So, Sir Amra, if we are a bit contentious, a bit distrusting, and a bit demanding of proof for you position, you might want to forgive some of us. I am not out any money with this lawsuit crap, but others are and unfortunately in this country, it seems that a jailhouse lawyer can go on and on filing bullshit suits, motions and questions with the court.

My Australian buddy said they have rules for this and that the judge can stop it immediately if it is ludicrous and can force the person bringing suit to pay the costs, pay the person they are trying to sue and pay a fine. Now that is justice.

Oh, and just to add on a bit, keeping this and a few other threads going is serving the purpose of keeping the cockroaches out of their hiding places. The more people in the world that know what and who this guy is, the less likely it is for him to be able to misuse or manipulate.
    Last edited by Agranjero; 2/09/2007 9:08am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2007 9:58am

Style: Varied

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost
    Imarubber, did Sir Amra steal the story and apply to himself?
    When it comes to the klowni-goons, no amount of bullshit is too unbelievable. It is very possible that sir amra claims my story as his own, as I have posted about it before. I don't recall in which forum, or at what time I previously made the post, though. (All this bs blurs together after awhile.) I can drop by Dach Imports next Saturday when I'm in the area, though, to verify the story that he went by about 3 weeks ago. I'm sure Mr. Dach would remember talking about dallas to someone that recently.

Here's something else the puppets can report to the Hutt: Mr. Dach joked with me and Mr. Howell about never having met a ninja who wasn't fat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 1:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, it just gets better. In perusing the various links for konigun, i happened upon the dojo in Massachusettes. Now, I am open to all spiritual approaches but this group claims to be a christian organization right? Then please explain to me why, on the home page of the group in Mass. very prominently displayed is the pagan symbol for the goddess? Like I say, I am very open to all but then I don't make claims about my dojo being christian, so why the pagan symbols on the home page?

And, the latest from the lawsuit front is that the leader of the lawsuit has apparently not been very pleasing to the judge in his own state. Now, I have the information on good authority but should not reveal the same. It is interesting that perhaps the judge is indeed a wise and judicious person who knows the phrase, "if it looks like bs, smells like bs, comes from a bull, it is probably bull ****."

Posted On:
    2/12/2007 7:44pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Umm, which goddess? Can you post a link?
    "Reason is a choice. Wishes and whims are not facts, nor are they a means to discovering them. Reason is our only way to grasping reality -- it's our basic tool of survival. We are free to evade the effort of thinking, to reject reason, but we are not free to avoid the penalty of the abyss we refuse to see."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/14/2007 8:47am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sure, here is the link. I have also learned that the woman who leads that group is a pagan. Now, I have no problem with her being a pagan whatsoever. Some of my best friends are pagan, but again, these people claim to be a Christian ninjitsu organization. I hope I am not the only one to see the irony of this.

http://www.newengland.konigunninjutsu.com/

Oh, and would someone who is not being sued by these people please ask them why pagan symbolism and a pagan teacher are part of a Christian organization? It would be interesting to hear the answer.

Posted On:
    2/14/2007 9:01am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ignoring their claims of religion (and the cool factor of that website), could someone tell me what they have "Samurai" as an instructor rank...wtf?
Page 35 of 45 FirstFirst ... 253132333435 36373839 ... LastLast