Page 3 of 8 First 1234567 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I admit that sometimes when I'm having judo with judoka, I have BJJ thoughts, but really, I'm all judo.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you like to be put in a triangle, then you are a submissive BJJ'er.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Deadly
    Brokeback Mountain sucked! Everyone is making such a big deal about how ‘groundbreaking’ the movie is, but it isn’t even the first gay-cowboy movie to come out this year. Rump Rangers 4 was much better, the moving story of one mans love for 5 other men and a horse.
    Perhaps Bareback Mountain would have been a better title...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a BJJer that's Judocurious. OOOOH SCANDALOUS!
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea well in aikido we like to go off by ourselfs and pretend to bjj.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by garbanzo
    So, if SammyKing has as few too many Kir Royales at the piano bar and someone puts him in a 69, he can still do Wing Chun exclusively?
    Yes, but among his WC buddies he will have the BJJ stigma. Forever.

Tomas
    Current stage of death: denial

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dudes, as long as they don't have an instructional video called "Nude BJJ", I think we're all going to be ok...

Woohoo! Gracies Gone WILD!
    :google:

Number of bottles of beer downed by me and my girlfriend within a half hour while playing the Channel 7 "how many times will they say 'snow' game" during the "Blizzard of '06": 3.5 each.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpaladin
    Dudes, as long as they don't have an instructional video called "Nude BJJ", I think we're all going to be ok...
    Unless the instructors are all female. "No Man's Land" BJJ... I think I would buy the whole collection.

**** EDIT ****

How many of you perverts would by a instructional video called "Nude BJJ defense against multiple attachers" where the instructor showing the defense moves is a woman, huh? :3some:
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 1/20/2006 5:14pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GregW
    Perhaps Bareback Mountain would have been a better title...
    A friend of mine called the movie "Brokenass Mountain".

My take (hahahaha, "take") is that grappling is a MA choice as respectable as others, and itīs itīs nothing to make a big deal of if it happens between consenting adults.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out
    A friend of mine called the movie "Brokenass Mountain".

My take (hahahaha, "take") is that grappling is a MA choice as respectable as others, and itīs itīs nothing to make a big deal of if it happens between consenting adults.
    BJJ IS NOT A CHOICE! WE WERE BORN THIS WAY. WE CAN'T HELP IT!
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal

Page 3 of 8 First 1234567 ... Last