224998 Bullies, 3785 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 271
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Torakaka is offline
    Torakaka's Avatar

    Do you eat breakfast?

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,658

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:45pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like BJJ
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
  2. Scrapper is offline
    Scrapper's Avatar

    Fear and bullets.

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dayville, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    4,286

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:48pm

    staff
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    **** ALL YA'LL!!!!

    JUDO UBER ALLES!!!

    JOIN ME IN MY CAMPAIGN TO COLLECT THE ROYALTIES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN PAID TO THE KANO FAMILY. IF IT WASN'T FOR KANO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE PJ (OR KIMONOs IF YOU'RE BRAZILIAN) NOR YOUR COLORED BELTS. THERE WOULDN'T EVEN BEEN A BLACK BELT CLUB IF IT WASN'T FOR JUDO!!!!

    *looks around for box, blows dust off*
    YOU CAN ALSO HELP THE CAUSE BY JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON WITH A
    B.J.J.=BASICLY JUST JUDO T-SHIRT

    IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU CLAIM, SAMBO, BJJ, OR EVEN CATCH WRESTLING, ALL OF THEM OWE ALOT TO JUDO!!!

    Lord Asia for president!

    JUDO UBER ALLES!
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

    --Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.
  3. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,986

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:10pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Scrapper's picture just crashed my computer.
  4. RoninPimp is offline
    RoninPimp's Avatar

    BJJ Black Belt

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,141

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:11pm

    supporting member
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Royce did not compete in the standard tournament of those UFC's and I am unsure if BJJ was even represented.
    -What the **** are you talking about?
  5. Scrapper is offline
    Scrapper's Avatar

    Fear and bullets.

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Dayville, Connecticut, United States
    Posts
    4,286

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:12pm

    staff
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by omega
    Scrapper's picture just crashed my computer.


    It couldn't handle my awesomeness. Get a better machine!
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

    --Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.
  6. dramaboy is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,577

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:14pm


     Style: -

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    Lord Asia for president!

    JUDO UBER ALLES!
    Scrapper, Asia, dont hold back!

    JUDO UEBER ALLES, MUTTERFICKER!!!!
    :icon_chee


    Tomas
    Current stage of death: denial
  7. Cassius is online now
    Cassius's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,987

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:15pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't really give a **** what the grappling art I train in is called as long as I become competent at high and low amplitude takedowns, positioning on the ground, submissions (including chokes, strangles, joint locks including leg locks, neck/spine cranks, biceps/calf crushers, etc, and I'm competent with the gi on (because it's fun) and the gi off (because it's probably more important). There is no SAMBO in Louisville that I can find (for Russian Martial Arts all I could find was Systema . . . yeah . . . no thanks), and the Judo school is inconvenient for me. Therefore I train in BJJ.

    Hell, until I started BJJ and Muay Thai, I had little to no idea what MMA was. I have yet to watch any of the original UFCs or Prides.

    And ICY is just acting BJJphobic because he's trapped in the BJJ closet. It's okay ICY, you can come out. No one will think any differently of you. Come on, you know you want to . . .
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
  8. Cassius is online now
    Cassius's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,987

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:17pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper
    It couldn't handle my awesomeness. Get a better machine!
    That picture looks like you took it in the men's restroom at a truck stop.

    I should add that I am praising your picture, not making fun of it. It cracks me the **** up.
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
  9. dramaboy is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,577

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:20pm


     Style: -

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garbanzo Bean
    I have yet to watch any of the original UFCs or Prides.
    Not to derail, but dude, go and rent UFC1-5 from Blockbusters. It's worth it.
    I wanted to have Royce's babies after I watched it.

    Tomas
    Current stage of death: denial
  10. Cassius is online now
    Cassius's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    6,987

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:24pm

    supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy
    Not to derail, but dude, go and rent UFC1-5 from Blockbusters. It's worth it.
    I wanted to have Royce's babies after I watched it.

    Tomas
    I'll get around to it one of these days . . .
    "No. Listen to me because I know what I'm talking about here." -- Hannibal
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.