Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Remember, according to Bullshido:

Board breaking is bull ****.
    Ice breaking is bull ****.
    Protective gears are bull ****.
    Katas are bull ****.
    Shadow boxing is bull ****.
    Pads are not human so it's bull ****.
    Any non-sparring exerises are bull ****.
    Weapons are bull ****.
    Not fighting are bull ****.
    In house fights with no official documentation of results are bull ****.
    Street fights without a video are bull **** stories.
    Any punching method other than bodyweight related boxing style punches are bull ****.
    Eye pokes are bull ****.
    Self-defense training is bull ****.

And best of all, sharing about the way you train are ALWAYS bull ****.

I must have missed 34924380980980980323 of what Bullshido claims to be bull ****. But feel free to add on to the list. :pity:

Now, do you have videos of yourself training that is NOT bull ****? :sex: I am still waiting......
    You want every body to just give away there secrets of there art work out and so on? ;I think you are very unreal ? do that falls under your saying?:XXarcade: may be you should learn from that... :eusa_danc :wave:
    Last edited by Oya Qhoze; 1/16/2006 9:12pm at . Reason: miss some things

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    also i would like to say that just pure fighting all the time for training wont do any good just like pure training and no fighting wont do any good. lets relate this to other sports, the reason in the old days why the russians were so good at hockey is becuase of the way they practiced. the USA team would just scrimmage (play hockey games between themselfs) all day unstead of practicing fundementals and then putting them all together. In Hockey it is 70% Practice 30% Reality Fighting. Know im not dogging any marital arts, or am i? In MMA i know those guys practice a **** load becuase they are tuff as hell. But alot of mma and bjj guys on this site when shown a demontstration vid on this site are like "OH id like to see him do that in real life" well not every one goes around looking for a fight and doesnt always have a camera ready when they have to defend themselves. I think that the stages of training should be practicing individual technuiqes on pads, bags ect. Then practicing on an un oposing opponent, then sparring using technuiqes (hitting to face, body, legs ect.) And then at least trying dangerous tech with light contact (strikes to neck, groin eys) to see if it would work in a reality situation. Then either take it to the ring or cage in a tourniment to practice further becuase thats as close as your gonna get to reality fighting. But usually in a reality fight your not gonna be defending your self from a MAs, but its better to prepare for the worst. So dont hate on demo vids all the time unless their really out there. I dont hate on other martial arts, except bjj because BJJ is Teh Gayest. I hate you gracies, i will destroy you!!!!!

Thanks to Heather Graham we all seen the light, BJJ IS THE GAYEST SPORT EVA!!! So :eusa_hand

OH FYI If you watch GRACIE in ACTION you will see how Rorion (yes the infamous RORION) NEVER tells anyone to STOP doing what they are doing but INCORPORATE BJJ into their training because they should they were lacking in that area.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    Not a video of me, but definitely a video that represents how Kyokushin karateka fight, which is pretty much what he asked for: bare-knuckle, full-contact, and with no protective gear.

http://neurology.med.upenn.edu/~jaso....Kyokushin.mpg

And yeah, we do this at least once a week. Much like virtually every other Kyokushin school out there.
    Hmmmm...now dont get me wrong i have alot of respect for Kyokushin but that isnt bare nuckle full contact. I dont see any punches to the face soooooooooo STFU and stop bragging about Kyokushin, full contact with gloves is more realistic than no gloves or pads without punching to the head.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:14pm

Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did the Matrix just change something? Because I swear I've seen this all before (more than once, I might add).

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Thanks to Heather Graham we all seen the light, BJJ IS THE GAYEST SPORT EVA!!! So :eusa_hand

OH FYI If you watch GRACIE in ACTION you will see how Rorion (yes the infamous RORION) NEVER tells anyone to STOP doing what they are doing but INCORPORATE BJJ into their training because they should they were lacking in that area.
    im just kidding obout the bjj, ill probobly join a bjj or jj class in a couple of years, i know how good the gracies are but i will never like them. Dont ask me why.

He'll flip ya!

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmmm...now dont get me wrong i have alot of respect for Kyokushin but that isnt bare nuckle full contact. I dont see any punches to the face soooooooooo STFU and stop bragging about Kyokushin, full contact with gloves is more realistic than no gloves or pads without punching to the head.
    That wasn't bareknuckle Full contact?You did see the white guy punching bareknuckle at the Japanese fighter?Search function if your interested in this matter.

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but that isnt bare nuckle full contact. I dont see any punches to the face soooooooooo STFU and stop bragging about Kyokushin
    Full contact refers to how hard you can hit, not where. Also as for realism, if you were to fight a person in a Self Defense Situation would you be wearing gloves or not.

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    That wasn't bareknuckle Full contact?You did see the white guy punching bareknuckle at the Japanese fighter?Search function if your interested in this matter.
    i said to the HEAD you fucktard! i didnt see any punches to the head, and ive watched kumite and have never seen punching to the head so you to have to STFU :qright5:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:19pm

Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One thing I've always wondered about Kyokushin. Why are the sleeves of the gi so often either rolled up or short (slightly below the elbow).

I've seen this in "traditional karate" schools before, but the pants were always short too. Other karate schools have longer pants and sleeves. But KK is the only type of karate I've seen that has regular length pants and short sleeves.

Why is that?

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    becuase it makes your muscles look bigger and badder.
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011121319 ... LastLast