My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Holy crap, this was 1 page the last time I looked at it a few minutes ago.
    You know how insecure trolls liven the place up.

Besides if everyone posted a vid this minute he would find something else to bitch about. Classic signs of a Chunner.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not quite sure if I understand this thread. If I were to post video of me, all you would see is a HEAVILY padded person doing standup and many conditioning drills. Or you would see me rolling around with other men and the occasional woman (grappling). Why would you want to see such a thing? Different arts have different training methods. Some of the most hardcore workouts I have had have been me with a Heavy Bag. I have seen videos of many here doing TD and such as well as just plan ol training. Why don't you put your training?

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    Because you do ninjitsu or some other type of bullshit.
    And you do something that is more effective than ninjitsu. Great, this thread is for you to show it off!! Now don't push, one at a time. You'll all get a chance to show it off.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    I typed out my fighting style in this post, but then i decided to delete it, because I don't think bullshido.com have any respect for other martial artist and they will never be satisfied until someone post a video of himself winning a fight with Mike Tyson barefist with a knife.

So yeah, I don't see a point of answering your question really.
    So if you won't even share your style with us or why you're so butthurt, why should we share our training with you? :sad3:

Genius

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do, SK. Muay Thai and BJJ have been proven effective many times over. No need to prove it myself.

Genius

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cough/Cool
    I am not quite sure if I understand this thread.
    It's to bitch and whine about bullshido because were weren't impressed by his "fast hands" video of some guy playing drums on a willing partner.

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    also i would like to say that just pure fighting all the time for training wont do any good just like pure training and no fighting wont do any good. lets relate this to other sports, the reason in the old days why the russians were so good at hockey is becuase of the way they practiced. the USA team would just scrimmage (play hockey games between themselfs) all day unstead of practicing fundementals and then putting them all together. In Hockey it is 70% Practice 30% Reality Fighting. Know im not dogging any marital arts, or am i? In MMA i know those guys practice a **** load becuase they are tuff as hell. But alot of mma and bjj guys on this site when shown a demontstration vid on this site are like "OH id like to see him do that in real life" well not every one goes around looking for a fight and doesnt always have a camera ready when they have to defend themselves. I think that the stages of training should be practicing individual technuiqes on pads, bags ect. Then practicing on an un oposing opponent, then sparring using technuiqes (hitting to face, body, legs ect.) And then at least trying dangerous tech with light contact (strikes to neck, groin eys) to see if it would work in a reality situation. Then either take it to the ring or cage in a tourniment to practice further becuase thats as close as your gonna get to reality fighting. But usually in a reality fight your not gonna be defending your self from a MAs, but its better to prepare for the worst. So dont hate on demo vids all the time unless their really out there. I dont hate on other martial arts, except bjj because BJJ is Teh Gayest. I hate you gracies, i will destroy you!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:03pm

Style: Liu Seong Kuntao, Baguazh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Double post.

Sorry.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:04pm

Style: Liu Seong Kuntao, Baguazh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    And you do something that is more effective than ninjitsu. Great, this thread is for you to show it off!! Now don't push, one at a time. You'll all get a chance to show it off.
    You're starting to sound a lot like... nah... couldn't be... Bob Hubbard/Kaith Rustaz/Bester... hmmm...

Nah...
    Last edited by Blue Collar; 1/16/2006 9:08pm at .

Genius

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:05pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    You know how insecure trolls liven the place up.

Besides if everyone posted a vid this minute he would find something else to bitch about. Classic signs of a Chunner.
    I just realized that his bitching really vamped up on the thread he started of a wing chun guy's video. When no one was impressed, he tapped the whine barrel.

Yes, he's a Chunner.
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 45678 910111218 ... LastLast