223818 Bullies, 4232 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 339
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. VikingPower is offline
    VikingPower's Avatar

    Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,993

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:48pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Does it really matter??

    Or will that give you a chance to criticize?
    It'll give us a good indication as to why you're sobbing like a whiny child.

    :viking:
  2. Thaiboxerken is offline
    Thaiboxerken's Avatar

    Genius

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    6,349

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:48pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, it's all about being in the cool clique. You aren't in it. You're jealous, aren't you?
  3. JKDChick is offline
    JKDChick's Avatar

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:49pm

    staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    So after all this, it comes down to being "cool".......

    So I guess you guys are still in 5th grade as I've assume?

    And this is why many of you talk **** about anything martial art related you can find online, just to make yourself look "cool".

    Is this what bullshido.com is all about? If thats the case, you guys are pathetic.
    No, it comes down to the fact that Asia has already "put up" about a million times and need not do so anymore.

    You, on the other hand, are just a moron.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
  4. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:49pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    Not a video of me, but definitely a video that represents how Kyokushin karateka fight, which is pretty much what he asked for: bare-knuckle, full-contact, and with no protective gear.

    http://neurology.med.upenn.edu/~jaso....Kyokushin.mpg

    And yeah, we do this at least once a week. Much like virtually every other Kyokushin school out there.
    So I see a video of some Japanese dude kicking the fucking **** out of a white kid. And you claim that as your own?

    Oh oh oh~ Wait! I do that too!!!!!

    Instead of talking **** of others training, and trying to claim credit for someone else's training, why don't you stand up for yourself and show us something that you can truely take credit for??

    Not saying you dont train like that. But according to bullshido.com, if you can't prove it, you are bull ****!
  5. JKDChick is offline
    JKDChick's Avatar

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:50pm

    staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Not saying you dont train like that. But according to bullshido.com, if you can't prove it, you are bull ****!
    Wrong. As usual. Moron.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
  6. CanucKyokushin is offline

    He'll flip ya!

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ?????????
    Posts
    2,736

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Does it really matter??

    Or will that give you a chance to criticize?
    I'm just wondering because your getting on our case about posting clips of us training and I wanted to know if you had any past training that could help you understand that because of everyone's different style fields no one trains the same way usualy.Because usualy different style demand different applications of techniques.If you did MA you would understand what I mean.Not that that difference makes it bullshido.
  7. Thaiboxerken is offline
    Thaiboxerken's Avatar

    Genius

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    6,349

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:51pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, according to bullshido, outstanding claims need to be proven.
  8. Thaiboxerken is offline
    Thaiboxerken's Avatar

    Genius

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    6,349

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:51pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm pretty sure Sammy doesn't train in anything substantial.
  9. Gezere is offline
    Gezere's Avatar

    My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,587

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:52pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    So after all this, it comes down to being "cool".......

    So I guess you guys are still in 5th grade as I've assume?

    And this is why many of you talk **** about anything martial art related you can find online, just to make yourself look "cool".

    Is this what bullshido.com is all about? If thats the case, you guys are pathetic.

    See he's still displaying classic signs of insecurity. My thoughts is the does _ing _un.

    And remember, Its ALWAYS about being COOL!. :laughing7
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  10. JKDChick is offline
    JKDChick's Avatar

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:52pm

    staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    No, according to bullshido, outstanding claims need to be proven.
    Yeah, like if I claimed to be a BJJ black belt, I had better be able to prove it.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.