224643 Bullies, 4077 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 50 of 339
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Thaiboxerken is offline
    Thaiboxerken's Avatar

    Genius

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    6,349

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:42pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can see Sammy busting a vein while posting on this website. Poor guy, he really needs to get laid. I doubt it will ever happen though.
  2. Blue Collar is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    395

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:42pm


     Style: Liu Seong Kuntao, Baguazh

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Sigh.............page 3, no videos or anything mention of how you normally train that is NOT considered bullshido.

    One dude posted a picture of a pair of gloves. LMAO!

    You guys are pathetic.
    Oh yeah? You're still an asshat and too stupid to know that JKD Chick is mocking you.
    Last edited by Blue Collar; 1/16/2006 8:53pm at .
  3. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:43pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    I don't think even you know what it is most people here stand for.Or how they strive to progress in their personnal training.Why don't you kick this off by posting a video of yourself. :lovestory
    Same argument. Not going anywhere with that one. Got a more original excuse? Why not just admit your training is bullshido according the this site's standards? Because truely, anything a martial artist practice is bullshido unless he shows a video of himself fighting against OJ Simpson with a knife in his hand, and win without a scratch.

    That THAT is not a fraud according to bullshido.com.
  4. JKDChick is offline
    JKDChick's Avatar

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:43pm

    staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Great, I am glad you are arguing against the bullshido.com mentality.

    Thanks for your support.

    And notice you only agree with the methods you DON'T train with.

    Now, post a video.
    Actually, most of what I said was mocking you. I'm not surprised you didn't pick up on this. See, Sammy, you're trying to do the "strawman" thing, but you're too dumb to pick plausible ones. You are attacking attitudes that aren't held, aren't supported and aren't agreed with. And doing it really, really badly.

    I.E. You're a moron.

    Re: Asia's videos ... umm .... I said nothing about myself. You said Asia wasn't willing to share his training. I pointed out that there is extensive video of him around. I'm confused what that has to do with me. Oh. Wait. I forgot.

    MORON.

    Sorry.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
  5. VikingPower is offline
    VikingPower's Avatar

    Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,993

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not a video of me, but definitely a video that represents how Kyokushin karateka fight, which is pretty much what he asked for: bare-knuckle, full-contact, and with no protective gear.

    http://neurology.med.upenn.edu/~jaso....Kyokushin.mpg

    And yeah, we do this at least once a week. Much like virtually every other Kyokushin school out there.
  6. JKDChick is offline
    JKDChick's Avatar

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:44pm

    staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Again, I have no intention of posting a video. I also would encourage no one else to.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
  7. CanucKyokushin is offline

    He'll flip ya!

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ?????????
    Posts
    2,736

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: Not.....working

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Same argument. Not going anywhere with that one. Got a more original excuse? Why not just admit your training is bullshido according the this site's standards? Because truely, anything a martial artist practice is bullshido unless he shows a video of himself fighting against OJ Simpson with a knife in his hand, and win without a scratch.

    That THAT is not a fraud according to bullshido.com.
    What MA or any do you train again?
  8. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:45pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    That would mean something if 1) my name and competition recorded wasn't already posted 2) numerous vids of me at throwdowns and from competion (speaking of which where is TNK?) 3) there is an article detailing what I do from the Stars & Stripes posted. So basicly your just mad because you're not as cool as I am. Don't worry not many are. :thumbsup:
    So after all this, it comes down to being "cool".......

    So I guess you guys are still in 5th grade as I've assume?

    And this is why many of you talk **** about anything martial art related you can find online, just to make yourself look "cool".

    Is this what bullshido.com is all about? If thats the case, you guys are pathetic.
  9. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,115

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:46pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy crap, this was 1 page the last time I looked at it a few minutes ago.
  10. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:46pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuckyokushin
    What MA or any do you train again?
    Does it really matter??

    Or will that give you a chance to criticize?
Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.