1. #291

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    22
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hang on again, am i missing something else?
    the throwdown videos are of people sparring with as little (as the individuals comfort zone allows) rules and protection. It, being sparring, is a representation of the essentially "dead" training that is done outside of a sparring environment.
    make sense?
    if you're not interested in what's in the throwdown videos (sparring), why do you want to see other videos of the bjj guys doing almost what they do in the videos, thai boxers kicking a bag (or else they'd be doing what they do in the throwdown videos), karate guys doing kata (or else it'd be them sparring as in the throwdown videos) etc etc.

    what other training is there?
    you want to see them do weights?
    run?
    or do you really just want to see people do forms and one-sided drills?
    if this is all you want, why?
    what does that show?
    what does that show that a throwdown video doesn't?

  2. #292

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Do you got what it takes? Sorry, your so called "throw down" videos have been a joke so far. Show me something better.
    Ah Hell, Sammy, video is for squat to pee sissy boyz ... not hard charging real deals like you.

    Here's my answer to your challenge ... go to the Maryland Throwdown Threads, pick a date and simply show up. No need to let me know ahead of time ... just show up.

    The video stuff is all very selective ... just a matter of who is filming and what they value. In person is the right way to go about it and I'm certain you will agree.

    You are cordially invited to attend the Maryland Mega TD being held this Summer. You have to RSVP for this one but I'm sure that a straight up guy like you has no qualms about complying as it helps us on the logistical end of things.

    I'll be seeing you soon, Sammy ... I'm positive of it being that you are so very real and all. No need to thank me ... seriouisly ... kicking your fucking ass all over the place for insulting the good Bullshido peeps will be fun and keep me occupied for a few moments.

    You know the deal here, Sammy, you posted up so now it's show up & put up or STFU. Simple rules for honest, hard fighting, simple peeps. The BEAST

  3. #293

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    342
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beast
    Given Sammy think "MT teaches you how to take a hit not avoid a hit." It would be a very short fight .

  4. #294
    Odacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,631
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm starting to think he's just desperate for some videos of men working up a sweat on each other. There are specialist sites for that you know.

  5. #295

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rexkwon
    Beast
    Given Sammy think "MT teaches you how to take a hit not avoid a hit." It would be a very short fight .
    That's his (mis)unerstanding of it, eh? Funny stuff ... maybe he should try playing in traffic as a conditioning protocol ... getting hit by a car would really up his ability to take punishment game. Are you reading this Sammy?

  6. #296

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland Area
    Posts
    3,837
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by odacon
    I'm starting to think he's just desperate for some videos of men working up a sweat on each other. There are specialist sites for that you know.
    BLECH ... and right after breakfast ... thanks for the puke inducing visual image Dude ... thanks a Hell of a lot.

    It's either that or else he's as Lord Asia characterized him ... 12 years old playing on the Net while his Mom is busy.

  7. #297
    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****! Bullshido Newbie

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Ah Hell, Sammy, video is for squat to pee sissy boyz ... not hard charging real deals like you.

    Here's my answer to your challenge ... go to the Maryland Throwdown Threads, pick a date and simply show up. No need to let me know ahead of time ... just show up.

    The video stuff is all very selective ... just a matter of who is filming and what they value. In person is the right way to go about it and I'm certain you will agree.

    You are cordially invited to attend the Maryland Mega TD being held this Summer. You have to RSVP for this one but I'm sure that a straight up guy like you has no qualms about complying as it helps us on the logistical end of things.

    I'll be seeing you soon, Sammy ... I'm positive of it being that you are so very real and all. No need to thank me ... seriouisly ... kicking your fucking ass all over the place for insulting the good Bullshido peeps will be fun and keep me occupied for a few moments.

    You know the deal here, Sammy, you posted up so now it's show up & put up or STFU. Simple rules for honest, hard fighting, simple peeps. The BEAST
    So wait? You are telling me you are STILL not going to post a video of your training??

    You know damn well I won't fly to your location, you are not that important. So why post something that is not realistic?

    Post a video of your training, or shut the **** up.

    Your throwdown videos are pathetic according to Bullshido standards.

  8. #298
    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****! Bullshido Newbie

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I skipped most of the bull **** in this thread since the last time i visited.

    Still.......just a pair of training gloves.

    HHAHAHAHAAHAA. Pathetic!!

  9. #299
    Gezere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,579
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See you still got it wrong. Videos have been posted, BUT they aren't going to post it for YOU. See how it works, you're a dipshit that doesn't command any respect so who gives a ****. Runalong so you don't get you feelings hurt or you mommy finds you online.

    You are the weakest link, Goodbye.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

  10. #300

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    342
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sammy is a lier without a fundmental understanding of the arts he claims to do.
    So No vids for you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO