223525 Bullies, 4308 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 339
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:24pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I Choke You
    They're the same gloves I use, from the website of the store I bought them from. I got them at Bushido Martial Arts Supply in Surrey, BC. I don't have a digital camera handy, but I can make a video in the next couple of weeks if you like, I have to borrow a video camera.
    Next couples of weeks??

    What do you think I am, stupid?

    Still all talks.............hmmmm.......
  2. Blue Collar is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    395

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:24pm


     Style: Liu Seong Kuntao, Baguazh

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    But then of couse..........non-bullshido.com martial artist that are confident enough to share their training online get the Bullshido treatment.

    I don't blame you for not sharing. Because according to this site, everything is bull ****.

    Where's your video asshat?

    Is this it? :karated:
  3. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:25pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Collar
    He's deliberately being an asshat, for sure.
    LMAO, did you just called me an "asshat"?

    What are you? 5th grade?
  4. Gezere is offline
    Gezere's Avatar

    My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,587

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah Sammy mad because no one takes him seriously. Poor baby. See we are used to pple posting themselves. YOU command no respect so noone really cares it they appease you. Suck s to be you doesn't it.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  5. Blue Collar is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    395

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:28pm


     Style: Liu Seong Kuntao, Baguazh

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    LMAO, did you just called me an "asshat"?

    What are you? 5th grade?
    I just thought I would entertain you at your level. You seem like a slightly better educated Rodger Marsh.
  6. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:28pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Collar
    Where's your video asshat?

    Is this it? :karated:
    Nop~ I don't have any. Are you going to use the same argument to avoid posting your own??

    I don't have any, and even if I did, I won't post it. Because I am just that scared. Just like all the loud talkers on here.

    Martial art schools share their training videos on their website, and EVERYONE of them are bull **** according to your losers. So really, please show everyone how you normally train, and how is that NOT bull ****? Please.
  7. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:30pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    Ah Sammy mad because no one takes him seriously. Poor baby.
    So is that your argument for not willing to share your own training with us? Because you are "not taking me seriously"??

    Well, that sounds like you are scared to share the way you train. The hardcore death matches that you do every friday night. I really want to see it.
  8. VikingPower is offline
    VikingPower's Avatar

    Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    4,993

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:30pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Yeah, I've seen a few. Guys rolling on the floor, no serious punches being landed etc etc. And that is supposed to be realistic street training, I was disappointed. But then again those were some good fights, just not according to bullshido.com's standards.

    For those that enjoy making fun of training videos, please, feel free to enlighten me with some of your own videos.

    Page 2, still nothing. Now THATs bullshido.
    It's almost 8:30pm where I'm at, you think people will be able to magically make a training video at this time at night on a whim? You're going to need to wait a few days until people actually have classes. Don't be a douche.

    Still waiting to see what you have to offer as well :pity:
  9. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:32pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    And I'm not sure which videos you were watching, there are some real good ones out there from guys on here.
    Now tell me, what is YOUR standards of "real good ones"??

    What do you consider good "training"?

    Sorry, beating each other up is not exactly training. Anyone with no real martial art background can beat each other up. Nothing to be proud of.
  10. JKDChick is offline
    JKDChick's Avatar

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131

    Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:32pm

    staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Remember, according to Bullshido:

    Board breaking is bull ****.
    As a test of fighting skill, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Ice breaking is bull ****.
    See above

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Protective gears are bull ****.
    No intelligent person says this, therefore I'm not surprised you say it. Though I actually don't use anything but gloves 99% of the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Katas are bull ****.
    As a method of training to fight for real, yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Shadow boxing is bull ****.
    Geez, what have I been doing all these years in that mirror at the gym? Why didn't anyone TELL me it was useless?

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Pads are not human so it's bull ****.
    Could you recostruct this into some human language?

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Any non-sparring exerises are bull ****.
    WHY DO NONE OF YOU PEOPLE TELL ME THESE THINGS! Oh, wait. You don't tell me these things because no intelligent person on here espouses this. Right.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Weapons are bull ****.
    Hell, yeah. That's why I have tonnes of them that i train with all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Not fighting are bull ****.
    Again, HUMAN LANGUAGE PLEASE.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    In house fights with no official documentation of results are bull ****.
    Anecdotal evidence is nice, but proves nothing. This is a logical and realist truth in all endeavours. Just because YOU saw something dosen't prove anything to ME; nor vice versa.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Street fights without a video are bull **** stories.
    See above.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Any punching method other than bodyweight related boxing style punches are bull ****.
    Man, so all the Indonesian and Philipino and Chinese and Thai stuff I train is useless? ****, there goes 4 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Eye pokes are bull ****.
    Hey, if you can hit the eye, more power to you. But if you can't hit something as large as someone's face with something as large as your fist, how can you expect to hit the eye accurately? Also, you don't want to POKE the eye. You'll break a finger.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Self-defense training is bull ****.
    Well, training for any specific situation is counter-productive. If you're ever going to use what you know, it'll likely be in a surprise situation. Better to just be a good, fit, intelligent all-rounder.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    And best of all, sharing about the way you train are ALWAYS bull ****.
    Yeah. Because none of us have shared our workout regimes, training methods, style choices or fight results. EVER.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    I must have missed 34924380980980980323 of what Bullshido claims to be bull ****. But feel free to add on to the list.
    Given that everything you posted has nothing to do with what 99% of the posters on Bullshido claim/believe/espouse I don't think there's anything anyone CAN add. I mean, I can make up fantasies all day, that dosne't make them real.

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Now, do you have videos of yourself training that is NOT bull ****? I am still waiting......
    Nope. I don't tape myself. I'm generally to busy getting beaten up.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123 456713 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.