218358 Bullies, 7779 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 29303132 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    they HAVE been posted. and YOU have not provided any motivation for anyone to post anything for you. you have not shown any credibility as far as being able to judge someone's skill, whether you can or can't is beside the point. as you've clearly proved my point that you are out to say "you suck", where's the reason?

you have yet to post anything of yourself, and thus have 0 credit to spend to demand anything. for christ's sake, you have to click 3 times to get to all the videos of the maryland throwdowns. how lazy are you?

and you're still playing this charade. everyone KNOWS it's not about any videos. everyone knows it's just you bitching. just get it all out and quit this stupid little "post the videos" game.

Hahhaa. I need credibility to judge people's skills?? And I assume YOU do? What is your credibility???

YES, IT IS ABOUT THE VIDEOS. SHOW ME!!!

Throwdowns are NOT training videos. Anyone can do throwdowns, even kids that don't do martial arts. Anyone can fight and take a video of it. I am talking about TRAINING videos. Those throwdown videos, I've seen it, they are NOT all that!! Get over yourself.

After all, the Wing Chun guys shared their training, the Karate guys did it. I don't see any BJJ training videos yet. But BJJ guys are the BIGGEST talkers!! Imagine that??

My point is, don't be a pathetic loser just sitting and laughing at what others had to share. IF you are confident enough to share your training and risk being laughed at by the whole world, then post a video.

I see martial artist post their name, location etc on their website, along with videos related to how the train and what they teach. Yet, Bullshideo LOVES do make fun of it. Well, where is YOUR training video??

18 pages? All I see is a pair of gloves...........PATHETIC!

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    I don't see any BJJ training videos yet.
    I'm guessing you've never seen a UFC match?

It's almost ALL BJJ. Watch a few match-ups and you'll bee tons of BJJ techniques.
    It is the sole reason WHY the BJJ'ers have such huge fucking egos. The UFC makes them think their BJJ training makes them invincible super grapplers.
    :new_all_c

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:55pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Please understand, as far as the people who do train seriously are concerned, you are a TROLL with ZERO credibility.

If you would like to distinguish yourself you must first come out from behind your rock.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:57pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you've got to realize Sammy, is that no one really cares who you are or what you think. You exist on this site solely for our amusement and mental masturbation. Please continue to post, as I do get bored at times.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:14pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hahhaa. I need credibility to judge people's skills?? And I assume YOU do? What is your credibility???

YES, IT IS ABOUT THE VIDEOS. SHOW ME!!!

Throwdowns are NOT training videos. Anyone can do throwdowns, even kids that don't do martial arts. Anyone can fight and take a video of it. I am talking about TRAINING videos. Those throwdown videos, I've seen it, they are NOT all that!! Get over yourself.

After all, the Wing Chun guys shared their training, the Karate guys did it. I don't see any BJJ training videos yet. But BJJ guys are the BIGGEST talkers!! Imagine that??

My point is, don't be a pathetic loser just sitting and laughing at what others had to share. IF you are confident enough to share your training and risk being laughed at by the whole world, then post a video.

I see martial artist post their name, location etc on their website, along with videos related to how the train and what they teach. Yet, Bullshideo LOVES do make fun of it. Well, where is YOUR training video??

yes, you DO need credibility. i don't need credibiility because a) i'm not demanding training videos and b) i'm not judging anyone here. and frankly, noobs on bullshido who make fun of and critique people on video don't impress me either. i can count the number of people on bullshido whose opinion i value on one hand. you ain't one of them by the way.

IF you want to see my credibility you can come and sus it out for yourself. my doors are always open, as are my hands as JFS would put it.

throwdowns are not training videos, you are right. they are something much more useful, they display the end product of the training.

"Those throwdown videos, I've seen it, they are NOT all that!! Get over yourself."
    this is a very confusing statement, i don't know wha tyou mean by "get over youself". i don't remember being on myself at all. secondly, it again proves my point that your agenda is not to see videos but to criticize others and say "haha, see you suck too". please stop hiding it, it insults both our intelligence.

bjj training can be seen on any number of sites.

your last paragraph is barely comprehensible.

the only pathetic loser is the person throwing a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way. you have not posted anything, thus you have no credit to bargain with and demand video.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:15pm

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't train Wing Chun, so what sticky hand?

Boxing gym? I do MT, I know what boxing training is.

But the fact about this thread is, instead of talking **** about other people, why not share YOUR training on video, so other people can laugh at YOU??

You losers make fun of every training exerise that you don't do, but at the same time refuse to share with the public what YOU do that you claim to be so effective??

I have not made fun of any martial artists out there that are so willing to share with everyone the way they train. It is easier to just sit and talk ****, this is what Bullshido.come is all about.

So until today, I still have NOT seen any demos or training videos of any members. This is saying alot about all the losers on here.

Sammy
    I don't believe you done MT . I think you lie.
    Why because if you had done MT you would know that a speed drill {like you post on fast hands } is meaningless.
    Why sticky hand? "Maybe you do something that is better than Kata , sticky hand ,shadow boxing . "{Sammy}
    If you had done MT you would know that sticky hand and kata are poor training tools . They use lager amount of time for little return.
    Logic says your claim is a lie.

And we love wing chung people to come to open mat night , easy night.

We have open mat and vistor are welcome we don't claim, we test.
    Last edited by rexkwon; 1/20/2006 6:03pm at .

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See? Someone with LITTLE experience will say things like this. Telling people that their punches suck, but yet, I bet he has never punched someone before. A head weights about 20 to 25 pounds. A bowling ball is about 11 to 12 pounds. Imagine punching a 25 pounds bowling ball and tell us how the bones on your hand felt??
    My, oh my.

Try to punch a 11 lb. bowling ball and then try to punch a 25 lb. bag of feathers.

Or better yet, pick a 11 lb. bowling ball and smash it to your face. Then tells us what broke first.

Quote Originally Posted by Reese
    Just use _ing__un and your hands will be fine.
    Your head will be fine too if the other guy uses _ing _un

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:50pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sammy, if you want to learn sportfighting techniques go to a gym and pay for instruction like everyone else.

We aren't going to teach you for free.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 5:57pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    this is a very confusing statement, i don't know wha tyou mean by "get over youself". i don't remember being on myself at all.
    Can you define "on" and "over"? Did you mount yourself, or was it a rear mount?

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 6:00pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Can you define "on" and "over"? Did you mount yourself, or was it a rear mount?
    maybe he meant i was reverse mounting. like the regular mount, except you just roll over on your back.
Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 29303132 ... LastLast