223865 Bullies, 3729 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172324252627 28293031 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    sammy, just because you're a) too lazy to look and b) not paying 20 bucks for membership, doesn't mean they don't exist.
    Just because you are too lazy to post them here, tells me they DON'T exist. How hard would it be to post a video?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:15pm

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See how he totally disreagrds my post where I disprove his points about bullshido posters who just nut ride and make fun of other training styles.

Relax your anus... and many bullshido posters have videos up... I've seen them.... **** off... again...

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    here's a hint, Sammy: Nobody cares about you
    Thanks for caring enough to reply.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:18pm

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    here's a hint, Sammy: Nobody cares about you
    For once, we agree... *waits for the world to explode*

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:20pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Just because you are too lazy to post them here, tells me they DON'T exist. How hard would it be to post a video?
    they HAVE been posted. and YOU have not provided any motivation for anyone to post anything for you. you have not shown any credibility as far as being able to judge someone's skill, whether you can or can't is beside the point. as you've clearly proved my point that you are out to say "you suck", where's the reason?

you have yet to post anything of yourself, and thus have 0 credit to spend to demand anything. for christ's sake, you have to click 3 times to get to all the videos of the maryland throwdowns. how lazy are you?

and you're still playing this charade. everyone KNOWS it's not about any videos. everyone knows it's just you bitching. just get it all out and quit this stupid little "post the videos" game.
    Last edited by MaverickZ; 1/20/2006 4:25pm at .

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not a Wing Chun student, but I will start soon.

I've said it many times, that I do CMA and MT and some BJJ. For all the martial artist, police officers, bouncers, boxers etc that I have met over the years, NONE of them talk **** about anyone's training. Because all these people are so experienced with every art that they know NOT to under estimate any art or individual.

Do you know who talk the most ****? UFC fan boys that "thinks" they are a real martial artist. Yes, those are the people that experienced so little yet talk the loudest.

Just look at this thread? After pages and pages of **** talking, no one dare to share their own training with me. NOT even ONE. What happened to the PM i am supposed to be getting?? Or maybe you still can't find a camera yet??

You guys can laugh at Wing Chuners or whatever art you want, but the fact is, deep down inside you know you don't dare go up to a wing chuner and try to attack him.

So why talk **** online? Because you have self-esteem issues! And bullshido is where you balance yourself. Thats why you failed my challenge.

You know Sammy you don't have to LIE to make friends. We can accept you for the dipshit you are. Yes you are jealous of me but so is the rest of the world. :ninja2:
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Notice how Sammy is whining becuase no one is taking him seriously.

Again Sammy would NEVER say this to anyones face because then he'd get STFU and run to his mommy.

Poor bastard. But its fun to keep him as a pet.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:27pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sammy boy...

You can see my style of training at any boxing gym. I'm not unique or special. There;s no some sekret lineage. Amature boxing is the same anywhere. Its not like WC where you have to post a vid while saying "yeah the OTHER wc guys suck, but not me see?"

That's the great thing about doing real sport-based MA - you don't need to see a vid - you ask about my record and it will tell you everything you need to know. But I don't have a record. Foiled again! Next you can ask about my trainers record or those of the other boxers in my gym. There's a few decent amateur guys, but I mainly train with a guy that's 1-2 amateur and a pro cruiserweight that's 13-1.

You want to see me do it? I'm in chucktown SC reppin 843. Come on down. Or up or whatever. I don't make any secret of who I am or what I do or how far along in my training I am.

You want a vid of me sweating? Come tape me then skippy. ****, if i had the $300 for a vid camera I'd spend it on skydiving lessons or a real lift kit for my jeep.

Also, i think you're pretty uninteresting. you should work on that.
    Last edited by PirateJon; 1/20/2006 4:31pm at .
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:30pm

Style: Mizong Quan, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I am training some full-contact this Sunday. I will try to submit something if my partner doesn't have car problems... again. We jump rope for 15-30 minutes, run 2-5 miles, 3 sets of 5 minute rounds shadowboxing, punch/kick combos, then sparring/grappling. That's it. Only problem is I dont have an actual digital camera, just one of those Hi-8(?) cameras. My memory card can record in digital but the memory is teeny tiny. I have to wonder though... is it worth spending $20 at a video converter shop to post it? Hmmmm.

EDIT: Clarity

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:32pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by losttrak
    I have to wonder though... is it worth spending $20 at a video converter shop to post it? Hmmmm.

EDIT: Clarity
    no, no it's not. because it's not about the video.
Page 27 of 34 FirstFirst ... 172324252627 28293031 ... LastLast