224982 Bullies, 3513 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 251 to 260 of 339
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162223242526 27282930 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 3:54pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by nezha
    yes, yes you are. you are missing the fact that sammy does not actually do a decent martial art and is extremely jealous/intimidated by the skilled members of this board.
    Skilled members? Based on what? The things that you type with your fingers here?

    I asked for videos of your training, and so far, ZERO, NONE of you got the balls to share it. And you say that I am jealouse of your "Skills"?

    Whatever that skill is, i can't see it unless you SHOW me.

    Why don't you start first? At least the Wing Chun guys did.
  2. Slydermv is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    912

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 3:55pm


     Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    I don't train Wing Chun, so what sticky hand?

    Boxing gym? I do MT, I know what boxing training is.

    But the fact about this thread is, instead of talking **** about other people, why not share YOUR training on video, so other people can laugh at YOU??

    You losers make fun of every training exerise that you don't do, but at the same time refuse to share with the public what YOU do that you claim to be so effective??

    I have not made fun of any martial artists out there that are so willing to share with everyone the way they train. It is easier to just sit and talk ****, this is what Bullshido.come is all about.

    So until today, I still have NOT seen any demos or training videos of any members. This is saying alot about all the losers on here.
    Actually, I've posted videos of my WTF TKD matches... and we all know how limited TKD rule sets are.... The most perfect bashing material for any bullshidoka... however, after expalining that I enjoy the sport, like to compete and understand the limitations of my training, I recieved nothing but helpful advice from people who either competed previously, or had insight based on their own style.

    The matches I posted were not pretty. I'm an amature, not the most atheletic person in the world and who previous to my TKD training couldn't kick higher then my knee. Other then the occasional good natured flame (and I admit one or two dipshits), no one made fun of my matches. And this was in 7 pages of critiques...

    People were very helpful. You know why. Cause I'm not a dip ****. **** off....
  3. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 3:56pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Plus, his fiance sounds really cute when she cheers for him!
  4. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:04pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    I think it stands to reason that lil Sammy is not only a Chunner but also a Paxer. He sent me a racist PM and I bet he's still wondering what I haven't banned him yet..
    I am not a Wing Chun student, but I will start soon.

    I've said it many times, that I do CMA and MT and some BJJ. For all the martial artist, police officers, bouncers, boxers etc that I have met over the years, NONE of them talk **** about anyone's training. Because all these people are so experienced with every art that they know NOT to under estimate any art or individual.

    Do you know who talk the most ****? UFC fan boys that "thinks" they are a real martial artist. Yes, those are the people that experienced so little yet talk the loudest.

    Just look at this thread? After pages and pages of **** talking, no one dare to share their own training with me. NOT even ONE. What happened to the PM i am supposed to be getting?? Or maybe you still can't find a camera yet??

    You guys can laugh at Wing Chuners or whatever art you want, but the fact is, deep down inside you know you don't dare go up to a wing chuner and try to attack him.

    So why talk **** online? Because you have self-esteem issues! And bullshido is where you balance yourself. Thats why you failed my challenge.
  5. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:05pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I balance my self-esteem issues by having copious amounts of sex with beautiful women. Would you like me to post vids of that?
  6. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:07pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    SammyKing was butthurt because people made fun of the Fast Hands Chunner video he posted, so he put up a challenge to everyone to post themselves training. After making fun of him a lot, the thread got derailed to talking about the Kyokushin vs Wing Chun video I posted and about how you can injure your hand hitting someone in the head without protection.

    :ninjadanc
    See what I mean??

    I wasn't even in the video. But do you see how people with low self-esteem has to find ways to down talk other people?

    You "promised" me a video, its been a week and now you "forgot"?

    See what I mean??

    Pathetic.
  7. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:08pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll send you vids. Lemme just clear it with the ladies first.
  8. MaverickZ is offline

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,928

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:09pm

    supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sammy, just because you're a) too lazy to look and b) not paying 20 bucks for membership, doesn't mean they don't exist.
  9. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:14pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    you should stop with the charade. it insults both sides. what you really want to do is say "haha, see, your training sucks. you suck too." there are MANY throwdown videos. go watch those. they will provide an even better metric of training than any training methods video.
    I have seen some, and I'll be honest, they are NOT as good as they've claim to be online.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arahoushi
    Then their punches suck. A good punch shouldn't break your hands if everything is lined up right.
    See? Someone with LITTLE experience will say things like this. Telling people that their punches suck, but yet, I bet he has never punched someone before. A head weights about 20 to 25 pounds. A bowling ball is about 11 to 12 pounds. Imagine punching a 25 pounds bowling ball and tell us how the bones on your hand felt??

    I've punches someone in the face barefisted 3 times, and let me tell you, it HURTS like ****. I've experienced it, thats why I didn't say things like how people "Suck" for breaking their own bones etc etc. I know better.

    It is the people that have experienced the least, that say the most. And this goes to the rest of bullshido too!! Do you know how pathetic you people are in the eyes of those that have truely experienced martial art and real street violence? Reading some of the things on here truely reflects how little you people know about the subject you talk about.
    Last edited by SammyKing; 1/20/2006 4:17pm at .
  10. Torakaka is offline
    Torakaka's Avatar

    Do you eat breakfast?

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Kaka village
    Posts
    10,658

    Posted On:
    1/20/2006 4:14pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    here's a hint, Sammy: Nobody cares about you
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 162223242526 27282930 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.