Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 3:35am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arahoushi
    Then their punches suck. A good punch shouldn't break your hands if everything is lined up right.

Then again, I don't recommend hitting anyone without your gloves on. :) It might be assault otherwise.
    Small little bones of hand...big angly bones of face...

If everything adds up right...

If my game adds up right, I should be able to bang Natalie Portman...

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 3:48am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Arahoushi, you must have never actually punched anything in your life. Hand bones are tiny and not very well suited or supported when hitting something straight on with your knuckles. That's why a genius invented boxing wraps. It's the same reason you wear a mouthpiece, so that your brain doesn't get thrown around and your jaw stays relatively in one piece. It's for support and what not.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 6:26am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then again, I don't recommend hitting anyone without your gloves on. :) It might be assault otherwise.
    So as long as I'm wearing gloves it's not assault?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 6:38am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Then their punches suck. A good punch shouldn't break your hands if everything is lined up right.
    Not true, especially when you realise the head is harder than the fist.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 10:02am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, that is why I never get hit, I just deliberatly block their punches with my face when training.

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 11:10am

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just use _ing__un and your hands will be fine.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 11:23am

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Spaulding
    Okay.

I bruise too easily. I do grappling 3x/week and TKD 2x/week. There is not a day when I don't have some bruise somewhere (usually on my arms or legs). Most of the time, I don't know what they're from.

Like last night. I was in class and wearing shorts and the guy I was working with noticed I have three large bruises around my right knee. He asked how I got them and I told him that one was from a roundhouse kick, but I didn't know about the other two.

Now, I have fairly pale skin (being mostly french/scottish) so I imagine that has something to do with it. But does anyone know any way to cut down on the bruising while maintaining the same level of contact in training (which isn't all that much, really)?
    I was just think, this might be relate to low vitamin K intake ,"have you been eating you greens?" If not . you should start . Eating right is a major part of good training.

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 3:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rexkwon
    Sammy just visit a MMA School, they can show you , You really can't learn from vid . You clearly don't understand training , you might want to start at a Boxing gym . It is little less demanding but you will see training that is better then kata and sticky hand .

Visitor are welcome at our school as at most .
    I don't train Wing Chun, so what sticky hand?

Boxing gym? I do MT, I know what boxing training is.

But the fact about this thread is, instead of talking **** about other people, why not share YOUR training on video, so other people can laugh at YOU??

You losers make fun of every training exerise that you don't do, but at the same time refuse to share with the public what YOU do that you claim to be so effective??

I have not made fun of any martial artists out there that are so willing to share with everyone the way they train. It is easier to just sit and talk ****, this is what Bullshido.come is all about.

So until today, I still have NOT seen any demos or training videos of any members. This is saying alot about all the losers on here.

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 3:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drunken monkey
    if he has issues with how people train or how people view training, why doesn't he just turn up at a nice friendly throwdown?
    am i missing something here?
    Yes, you are missing something here. Yes, throwdowns are friendly.

Sorry, my point is for people to post videos of their training exerise ONLINE so strangers like you and I can make fun of them. After all, this is what Bullshido does best right?

The wing chun guys did it, they are proud of their training, and confident enough to share it. While losers like you people sit and talk ****. I don't see you posting videos of your OWN training?? Maybe you are not as confident as the WC guys?

And i'll tell you, the throwdown videos i've seen are pretty pathetic as compared to how loud some of you talk here. So i really question what your training exerise is?

An experienced martial artist will never talk **** about other people's training. Because he knows very well that the second he under estimate a fighter, an art, a training exerise, thats when he'll learn a big lesson the hard way.

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/20/2006 3:54pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you should stop with the charade. it insults both sides. what you really want to do is say "haha, see, your training sucks. you suck too." there are MANY throwdown videos. go watch those. they will provide an even better metric of training than any training methods video.
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152122232425 26272829 ... LastLast