Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 10:44pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    im bullshido to because i cant prove my claims, i guess every one breaks there hand punching. The only people i know that broke there hand punching sucked at fighting and threw wild hooks, hmmm. Well i guess they must just punch harder than me. And what about the guys who break concrete with the punches oh well i guess they are lucky. And what about Oyama breaking bulls horns when he fought them, how come he didnt break his hands. Oh yea i forgot he is magic.
    And Koto Ryu what would you know about tapping, there isnt any grappling in your kumite is there?
    Your irrational condemnation of Kyokushin is bullshit because you think that they should have punching to the head. Koto and others have said that they avoid punching to the head because of the high risk of broken hands from punching to the head without protection. You then "claimed" the fist is not that delicate because you punched a guy in the head 20 times and didn't hurt your hand.

I have been in real fights and have had my fingers/knuckles dislocated and broken by punching people, that is why I understand why people don't punch to the head in friendly competition. The fact that you don't understand that concept shows that you don't really train that hard or you hit like a bitch. OR THE STORY YOU TOLD IS A LIE.....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 12:37am

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Collar
    No. You're Bullshido because you do TKD and think you're a good puncher.
    BURN!! :blob8:
    Last edited by JKDChick; 1/17/2006 5:32am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 5:28am

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sammy King you are challenging people to do something you are scared of doing, and try and take the higher moral ground concerning MA training, yet you wont even admit to what style you do.... shouldn't this thread end up in Trollshido?

Check out people's galleries if you want to see examples of people training/sparring. I've got a few vids that are there to prove points in arguments I've had online with people, but they show me sparring/training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 6:36am

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MONGO
    Your irrational condemnation of Kyokushin is bullshit because you think that they should have punching to the head. Koto and others have said that they avoid punching to the head because of the high risk of broken hands from punching to the head without protection. You then "claimed" the fist is not that delicate because you punched a guy in the head 20 times and didn't hurt your hand.

I have been in real fights and have had my fingers/knuckles dislocated and broken by punching people, that is why I understand why people don't punch to the head in friendly competition. The fact that you don't understand that concept shows that you don't really train that hard or you hit like a bitch. OR THE STORY YOU TOLD IS A LIE.....

Cuts to the face are a higher risk then a broken hand , both good reasons not to punch to the head in friendly competion ,with out protection{I have never broken my hand but I have open some very bad cuts}

]

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 6:46am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sammy King you are challenging people to do something you are scared of doing, and try and take the higher moral ground concerning MA training, yet you wont even admit to what style you do.... shouldn't this thread end up in Trollshido?

Check out people's galleries if you want to see examples of people training/sparring. I've got a few vids that are there to prove points in arguments I've had online with people, but they show me sparring/training.
    I think you havent read the entire thread ? This thing has derailed like 5 pages ago, now its about breaking your hand punching someone without protection, there was also some joke about a TKD'er punching hard, hehe

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 8:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's a pair of special Canadian fighting gloves

Often used with the deadly Canadian 'fighting stick'

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 10:32am

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No Canadian "fighting/blinding/binding jersey?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 5:43pm

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven
    I think you havent read the entire thread ? This thing has derailed like 5 pages ago, now its about breaking your hand punching someone without protection, there was also some joke about a TKD'er punching hard, hehe
    Too true I'm afraid.

On that note a friend of mine who works in an ER department at the local hospital says its pretty standard to see young males coming in on a Friday/Saturday night with broken hands as a result of drunken brawls. And one fight I watched at a party involved 2 guys going at each with big wind-milling punches. One guy got a blood nose, the other guy broke his hand on the other guys head.

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 6:19pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    That is right that clip can be seen on FIGHTING BLACK KINGS which was being aired regularly on Encore a few months ago.
    I watched the **** out of that movie when it was on. Interesting stuff.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/17/2006 6:24pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Collar
    No. You're Bullshido because you do TKD and think you're a good puncher.
    HEY!!!

I resemble that!!!