Sponsored Links Spacer Image

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is SAD. Trools have made worse posts and they went to 10 pages quickly and this is barely past 8. Again showing Sammy to not be un par with other trolls.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    That is right that clip can be seen on FIGHTING BLACK KINGS which was being aired regularly on Encore a few months ago.

He also taked about it in his book MY JOURNEY INTO KARATE: THE SABAKI WAY. He said the KF fighters were not prepared for a full contact match and wasted too much training on FORMS instead of applying techniques.
    Hence why I felt it may be appropriate :thumbsup: Hard to tell what he drops him with to the stomach, I thought an uraken but somebody else told me he said he used a nukite.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickZ
    ok, here's another kyokushin gi question. what is the cut of that gi? because i swear kyokushin gis make anyone wearing them look badass. i've never seen any other style have a gi/dobak/uniform that looks that badass. can i order one without the kanji? don't wanna misrepresent.
    I can't give away all the secrets. But I have a brand new Kyokushin one that i haven't worn yet. I bought to replace my old one for a tournament but then couldn't go to the tournament so its been sitting still in its wrappings.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:58pm

Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there a poll somewhere on this site for favorite troll?

Because if not, there ought to be.

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 10:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    My comp was fucked up so I didn't think the first one went through. And if the dude's already KOed, why are you going to punch him in the back of the head? He's already KTFO and you're just risking damage to his hands. Sounds like something a moron would do, or just a tall tale. I'm going with the tale myself :glasses1:
    i could really care less if you think its true or not, i didnt know he was koed because i was in a rage and his head was in the snow. Maby i dont punch that hard, but i think have to beable to puch ok becuase (im not bragging) broke a kids nose 2 years ago. And Mike Tyson hits like a fucking truck, i dont see many karate guys built like him and i dont think youll ever find a karate guy that punches that hard. If you break your hand punching some one in the head your not properly trained, OMG i have to kick him in the head cause if i punch him my hand will break, lets just stop this now ok, you wount break your hand from punching someone. Mike Tyson wins a right hook and ear bite.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 10:06pm

Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So everyone who's broken their hands by punching someone in the head is trained wrong?

Including Ken Shamrock and Vitor Belfort (among others)?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 10:12pm

Style: Liu Seong Kuntao, Baguazh

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    also in kyokushin how come they always throw weak little punches at their opponent when they are on the ground that dont even hit them. and also Blue Collar what exactly is Real MA please enlighten me!!!!! Blue Collor im calling you out so read this post.

Why it's Kelly Worden's Natural Spirit Renegade JKD blended with Rex Kwon Do, of course.

It is the true source of Real Ultimate Power.

WTF is SPM?
    Last edited by Blue Collar; 1/16/2006 10:28pm at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 10:12pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    i could really care less if you think its true or not, i didnt know he was koed because i was in a rage and his head was in the snow. Maby i dont punch that hard, but i think have to beable to puch ok becuase (im not bragging) broke a kids nose 2 years ago. And Mike Tyson hits like a fucking truck, i dont see many karate guys built like him and i dont think youll ever find a karate guy that punches that hard. If you break your hand punching some one in the head your not properly trained, OMG i have to kick him in the head cause if i punch him my hand will break, lets just stop this now ok, you wount break your hand from punching someone. Mike Tyson wins a right hook and ear bite.
    If you did have an actual punch that was strong enough, you would have broken your hand. It is exactly why contact martial arts competitions have gloves or avoid contact to the head by punch. You're irrational arguing is pointing out that you are full of **** and posted a bullshit story about a fictional fight.

:new_321:

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 10:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you break your hands frequently then yes, but out of all the punches they have thrown ther is bound to be a break her and there.

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 10:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MONGO
    If you did have an actual punch that was strong enough, you would have broken your hand. It is exactly why contact martial arts competitions have gloves or avoid contact to the head by punch. You're irrational arguing is pointing out that you are full of **** and posted a bullshit story about a fictional fight.

:new_321:
    ok your saying my story is bullshit? i dont care cause i know its true, so now the excuse for not hitting the head is not that it will hurt the person getting hit but it will hurt the person hitting, oh i forgot you take judo, doesnt matter you wount be punching any way. :ohyea7qh:
    Oh yea and to blue collor SPM is Southern Praying Mantis, by the way im still wondering what real ma is Blue Collor please tell me.
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast