222277 Bullies, 3465 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking...

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushin Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    ok if you dont know how to punch, i punched i kid down at the park like 20 times on top of his head as hard as i could untill my nuckles bled but they never broke, i quess youve never been in a street fight. And to the person who said im just jelous becuase i spar in full gear, sorry i dont spar in full gear, we spar with gloves and instep pads becuase we dont want to injur our own students and want to beable to fight more than once a night. We allow striking to the head legs body with both hands and feet and also allow take downs and grappling so there. BLAH :eusa_hand
    If you punch a dude in the head 20 times and he's not knocked the **** out, then no you're not punching that hard at all. Check out some of the news articles on pro boxers getting in street fights. Tyson broke his hand with the first punch or two. Why? Because Tyson hits like a truck. And why the hell would you be punching someone on top of the head??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:46pm

Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You want a video of me fighting, here you go.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...10609&q=karate

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:47pm

Style: Judo + Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oya Qhoze
    What is a chunner?
    Chunner = he does Wing Chun (or Wing Tsun, or Ving Tsun, or Wing Tzun)

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he was kocked out, and i got an assalt charge for it, the reason i was punching him on top of the head was becuase i had his face buired in the snow.

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:48pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    ok if you dont know how to punch, i punched i kid down at the park like 20 times on top of his head as hard as i could untill my nuckles bled but they never broke, i quess youve never been in a street fight. And to the person who said im just jelous becuase i spar in full gear, sorry i dont spar in full gear, we spar with gloves and instep pads becuase we dont want to injur our own students and want to beable to fight more than once a night. We allow striking to the head legs body with both hands and feet and also allow take downs and grappling so there. BLAH :eusa_hand
    If you're punching somebody on the top of their head (one of the hardest points of their bodies and the stupidest place to hit besides the forehead) and hit them 20 times and your knuckles don't break, you're not punching that hard at all. Mike Tyson broke his hand with his first punch or two in his street fight, because he hits like a truck. The human hand can't take the kind of impact a nice hard punch delivers, the bones in your hand are too weak.

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koto_Ryu
    If you're punching somebody on the top of their head (one of the hardest points of their bodies and the stupidest place to hit besides the forehead) and hit them 20 times and your knuckles don't break, you're not punching that hard at all. Mike Tyson broke his hand with his first punch or two in his street fight, because he hits like a truck. The human hand can't take the kind of impact a nice hard punch delivers, the bones in your hand are too weak.
    um you already made your point no need to repost, pluss every time i hit him i pulled his head up and hit it down so there was give, plus the snow gave a little to.

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:51pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    That's Kancho Joko Ninomiya ex - Kyokushinkai and founder of Enshin Karate.
    Yep, it's from the First World Tournament. I have the full thing on DVD. Good stuff.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:52pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    That's Kancho Joko Ninomiya ex - Kyokushinkai and founder of Enshin Karate.
    That is right that clip can be seen on FIGHTING BLACK KINGS which was being aired regularly on Encore a few months ago.

He also taked about it in his book MY JOURNEY INTO KARATE: THE SABAKI WAY. He said the KF fighters were not prepared for a full contact match and wasted too much training on FORMS instead of applying techniques.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My comp was fucked up so I didn't think the first one went through. And if the dude's already KOed, why are you going to punch him in the back of the head? He's already KTFO and you're just risking damage to his hands. Sounds like something a moron would do, or just a tall tale. I'm going with the tale myself :glasses1:

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:54pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD ASIA
    You first have to understand that the DOGI was created by Jigoro Kano and adopted by karate, and pretty much everyone eles. There is a thread on this in the history section. But to answer your question first dogi had short sleeves and short pants. Most pple don't opt for the short pants anymore.
    ok, here's another kyokushin gi question. what is the cut of that gi? because i swear kyokushin gis make anyone wearing them look badass. i've never seen any other style have a gi/dobak/uniform that looks that badass. can i order one without the kanji? don't wanna misrepresent.
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast