UFC Fighter

Posted On:
    1/23/2006 11:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA, No-Gi Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For no gi...

Behind opponent who is turtled. Place your right hand on the inside of their right thigh. Place your right knee on the outside of their left ankle... whip your weight to the left, as your knee keeps their ankle trapped, and your right hand pulls their opposite hip over, putting them on their back.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 3:28am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Reverse Locoplata.

No, seriously.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Chemist

Posted On:
    1/25/2006 11:22am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    against judo guys, it seems for me that simpler is better, so I just always take the back

get my legs/hooks in
    get one arm deep by their neck and get the other under one arm and clasp my own hands then fall to the side and go for RNC

although I will say that if I'm just going for a pin instead of submission the quarter nelson (as Osiris said) is a very good way to get to side control and do the hardcore yoko shiho gatame version for the pin
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    2/03/2006 8:39am

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Knee to the head.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    2/03/2006 6:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I Choke You
    Knee to the head.
    Kidney.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    2/03/2006 8:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, elbow then.

Chemist

Posted On:
    2/03/2006 8:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    elbow to the spine, gets 'em every time
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." -A. Lincoln

Vote your conscience.... Vote Libertarian!

Knee + Head = Black Eye * 2

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 8:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well I got Anaconda choked by a purple belt last night and no one's mentioned it, so I figure I'll add this as a turnover.

You have to make sure you're opponent isn't based out well with the arm on the side you're going to roll to. Shoot the opposite side hand under so your hand is past his armpit. Place your other bicep (as far up as you can get) in your now exposed hand. Move your head to the side. Roll on your back to the side of the arm being held. Crunch and walk towards your opponent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    Imagine if track was run like the martial arts community. While the winning teams would just sprint down the field, smoking the competition, you'd have a bunch of losers running around explaining how they can skip down the track just as fast. Never mind that it doesn't fucking work. Oh no, they're too fast for track. They run on the STREET.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    2/15/2006 8:29pm

supporting member
     Style: na

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samfoo
    Well I got Anaconda choked by a purple belt last night and no one's mentioned it, so I figure I'll add this as a turnover.

You have to make sure you're opponent isn't based out well with the arm on the side you're going to roll to. Shoot the opposite side hand under so your hand is past his armpit. Place your other bicep (as far up as you can get) in your now exposed hand. Move your head to the side. Roll on your back to the side of the arm being held. Crunch and walk towards your opponent.
    ^This is hard to get if your opponent doesn't have much of a neck and he's in a tight turtle (read does Judo)

I personally like to come in from the side and grab the far arm, push with the chest while low and turn them over into side control. Works good on strong guys that hold their collar in turtle. Simple and if they are big, they will go over well. Small guys its a little harder on because of their mobility.

If they don't hold their collar, they are begging for a nap so give them one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/18/2006 6:03pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been having my wicked way with those would turtle using the quarter nelson method as per Raynor, thanks fella! Is it a judo-legal move? Seems too easy!

Mongo, have you had stronger people counter your last-posted method by continuing the motion and rolling you over the top? Or would that just be me giving too much of my weight away when I do it?

Cheers

BCB
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast