Chum Sut Total Fighting - www.chumsut.com

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    4/23/2003 8:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Das, you never learned how to punch? What the hell were they making you do those nine months?

[s]THEY DIDN'T TOUCH YOU, DID THEY???[/s]

They don't call it the Nazi PARTY for nothing!
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    4/24/2003 6:22am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :P

Nothing like that went on... It would have been impossible anyway, the classes were public and watched by an army of parents... (that also annoys me)

We were just doing really stupid throws as "self-defence" moves and "blocking katas" and all this ridiculous **** that never works... I'm still pissed off at them for wasting nine months of my life.

[Das Moose]

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2003 1:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    guy was ex-navy and about 6 stone heavyer then me, also worked out with the local kick boxin club, good hand speed, no blood or anything but he put me in my place, he was good, but the style sucks seriously.
    please remember ITS NOT REAL JUJUTSU, its just dodgy badly learnt karate (kempo) with bad akido and even worse judo badly mixed in, they even complain in interviews that gracie style isn't real jujutsu because its a sport, or its evolved from judo. wankers they really are wankers!

TMMA specilist, marital arts 10th dan soke!

Posted On:
    4/24/2003 1:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, i'm fucked for this week... going to try and go next week. It's doubtful though.

My dad suddenly decided (half an hour before the class was due to start) that he couldn't be bothered taking me. So no WJJF this week.

[Das Moose]

Posted On:
    4/24/2003 1:54pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stupid Boyd.....
    Das Moose talk to your Sifu....

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

http://www.thaing.net/technique.htm
    Thanks to Blade Windu for link. Click on link and wait for codec install prompt. Then install and watch. Nasty fights.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    4/24/2003 1:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Eh? About what?

[Das Moose]

Posted On:
    4/24/2003 2:03pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    your Wing Tzun training.....don't let it become as bad as this WJJF thingy

--
    Hard work, Patience, Dedication.

http://www.thaing.net/technique.htm
    Thanks to Blade Windu for link. Click on link and wait for codec install prompt. Then install and watch. Nasty fights.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    4/24/2003 2:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    um... there's nothign wrong with my WT training.

I hope you don't think it's anything like the WJJF... I was talking about something completely different in our PRIVATE icq conversation... besides we did some sparring on monday.

[Das Moose]

Why did they never try this....

Posted On:
    5/30/2005 11:21am

supporting member
     Style: Jujutsu/Mixed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    kusa: god the wjjf again, the biggest load of crap goin, completly not what real jujutsu
    You say 'WJJF agian', where else has his come up, i did a search & it's mentioned as an aside in 3 topics this is the only one about it, so why 'again'?

By the way I'm a newby on here introduced by someone at my club, I have trained at a wjjf club for about 4 years so am possably biased, but we have a very good sensai who covers stuff not on the belt sylabus (including how to punch)
    Most of the basics are nearer self defence techniques and members of my club have used them sucsesfully. The attitude is more defencive from attack then stand up sparing, alot of the techniques include bits that could not be used in competion.
    Most people who start a fight in a pub will have little or no tranning & learning methods of escape when someone grabs you have a disinct advantage.
    I know there are some problems with it, untill reacently there wasn't actualy a 'fail' level on gradings, & that getting the money in was a main motivation, you could progress up the grades without having much skill but if u wanted to learn techniques & practiced you could develop something use. (Especialy when u disscus the techniques that would actualy work 'on-the-street' in the pub afterwards
    Last edited by Nate1481; 5/30/2005 11:33am at . Reason: missed a bit & typo's (i'm dyslexic)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast