Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/15/2006 3:20pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    I would love to fight someone in that fighting stance. Has anyone emailed them yet?

I do not know, But bullshido has made an impression on their geust book.

software engineer

Posted On:
    1/15/2006 4:33pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi
    I do not know, But bullshido has made an impression on their geust book.
    On the front page, they say guestbook is the way to contact them, and not email. Given their dorkiness, I'm sure they've seen the posts.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2006 6:13pm

Style: Modern Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too bad this thread is riddled with cockgobbling. I love a good heated debate, but I hate it when it gets in the way of a thread. Even though it was fun to read, I hope I didn't miss any pretinenet info about these chode monkeys. I posted to their guestbook as weel as the rest of the community. I wasn't going to till they said that they had FMAs in their "cirriculum." Then I pointed out the captain obvious stuff. One of the funniest things are the photos... Low Crane Stance. One photo is taken in mid-air. The other one clearly has his hand on the wall. These guys need to wake up and finish ther studies forst before pulling out the Dragonball Z handbook.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2006 6:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My google-fu is weak. I only got 1 hit when I saerched for the 2 names. These guys are probably NOT them. It was fun though.

LADWP, Dodgers Join to Promote Green Power
    The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) recently announced that it has joined with the Los Angeles Dodgers to promote its Green Power for a Green L.A. program, which offers LADWP customers the option to purchase electricity generated using renewable resources. LADWP said every time Dodgers outfielder Shawn Green hits a home run at Dodger Stadium, fans will receive a Green Power Prize Package that includes a green L.A. Dodgers cap. "[LADWP] and its 7,500 employees are very excited about our continuing partnership with L.A.'s other hometown team, the Los Angeles Dodgers," said LADWP chief operating officer Frank Salas. LADWP said following each Shawn Green homerun, fans will be selected at random to receive vouchers for the Green Power Prize Package, which will be redeemable at a stadium gift shop. The utility said Green Power for a Green L.A. initiatives include green power, solar, energy efficiency, electric transportation, cool schools, new technologies and recycling efforts. The L.A. Dodgers are a member of LADWP's Green Power for a Green L.A. program. Contact: Eric Tharp, LADWP, phone 213-367-0387. Source: Businesswire 5/24/2001 via EIN Renewable Energy Today 5/30/2001.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2006 9:59pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After countless hours of detective work i have tracked down a Shawn Green teaching martial arts at The Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA in San Diego County. Maybe somebody around there could go and check these classes out.

Not 100% sure this is the same guy.

Posted On:
    1/15/2006 11:51pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreman
    After countless hours of detective work i have tracked down a Shawn Green teaching martial arts at The Magdalena Ecke Family YMCA in San Diego County. Maybe somebody around there could go and check these classes out.

Not 100% sure this is the same guy.
    Could save some time and ring the guy up on the phone first at the YMCA too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 12:40am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on, that was implied.

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 1:47am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreman
    Come on, that was implied.
    Call. Ask him about rolling fist. If he knows what you're talking about or pauses awkwardly like he's been caught in the retard cookie jar, he's your man.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous
    Call. Ask him about rolling fist. If he knows what you're talking about or pauses awkwardly like he's been caught in the retard cookie jar, he's your man.
    If someone wants to dig up the phone number I'll call tonight after I get out of work.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 8:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If someone wants to dig up the phone number I'll call tonight after I get out of work.
    I cant find a number to get hold of our man directly but, 760-942-9622
    is the number given on the website for anybody with a question. Maybe you can ask for his number.
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast