Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 5:25pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I Choke You
    As so eloquently illustrated by his creative, yet sensitive, use of "cum guzzler".
    There's so much meaning in those words...I find myself getting all warm and fuzzy just hearing them in my mind... :3some:

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 5:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for the record ... Princeton University, Class of '79 ... and you, Brain Child?
    School of Hard Knocks...you don't graduate, you just suck less over time. Seriously though, I've never been to college (edit: I have, but never successfully), I've never learned well in a classroom setting, so after awhile I gave up. My high school grad class was 2000.

I find it almost mind blowing that I've just had a flame war with someone about twice my age, I always figured with age comes dignity, but...
    Last edited by Roidie McDouchebag; 1/14/2006 5:42pm at .

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 5:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, we should really find out what city these guys live in, i wish they lived in mn, i would definetly challenge them at their school. I think they have been watching to many Shaw Bro. Films, hence the 8 drunken gods, and id really like to see their "CHI KUNG". They couldnt even take one punch. Some one already mentioned it but i did i also noticed in the training vids section that they totally copied a page out of bruce lee's book "THE TAO OF JEET KUNE DO" which never should have been released by the way becuase it reflected what he was trying not to become. I think they took 1 year of karate, watched 2 years of HK kung fu flixs and watched all the extra vids on Mortal Combat Deception. Plus their Phoenix Eye Fist is horrible.so is their leopards paw, in my class we are taught to put the thumb under the fingers to support them while stricking. Mantis hand, wow kill me. Im pretty sure ive never heard of snake tounge and how would you strike with that any way.
    Tiger claw, wrong. I like their fighting stance..........and thier bow stance would be great for practincing getting hit in the face. wow and i thought i saw bullshido before.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 5:55pm

Style: Eagle Claw/Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since when did this become a topic about sucking cocks and swallowing cum?

Their eagle claw is wrong too. At least that's not how it was taught to me. The way they do it seems like a regular grab.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 5:59pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CX1329
    N00B! It's always about sucking cocks and swallowing cum!

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 5:59pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CX1329

Their eagle claw is wrong too. At least that's not how it was taught to me. The way they do it seems like a regular grab.

Thats becuse they learned it from a comic book

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 6:08pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by I Choke You:
    Hey! Watch you mouth call D&D lame!

Sorry grand elf wizard. Please do not call a reckoning down on me. I am but a humble dwarf whitesmith!

Dont worry, his avatar is a magic the gathering card drawing, the geekness is strong on this one.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/15/2006 1:37am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I Choke You
    School of Hard Knocks...you don't graduate, you just suck less over time.
    I still show up every day and sit in my first row seat. Good place to stay ... complacency ... much like speed ... kills. Ever the student ... always the journey and never the destination.

Seriously though, I've never been to college (edit: I have, but never successfully), I've never learned well in a classroom setting, so after awhile I gave up.
    Understood ... much of what passes for education at the undergraduate level is just prepping for the test ... memorize and puke back the generally outdated bullshit presented in class.

I find it almost mind blowing that I've just had a flame war with someone about twice my age, ...
    Aw come on, Dude ... it wasn't like that at all. You are far too mellow and even tempered to be a real target to ping on. I was just fucking with you ... chill. Besides, you fucking terminal civilian maggots all use the word "war" much too lightly.

I always figured with age comes dignity, but...
    Oh ... that fucking happy horseshit myth ... what a crock of bullshit. Think I'm lacking dignity now ... wait until I'm 80. I'm making it a point to walk down the middle of Main Street every Sunday morning bare ass naked and backwards just to piss in the cornflakes of all those fine Church going folks. WTF can they possibly do to me at that age?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/15/2006 12:45pm

Style: brazilian jazz dance

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gangrelchilde
    The MA basics may be legit. . .
    Actually, they aren't. They can't make a proper fist, they don't seem to know the difference between a white crane beak and white crane wing, he can't keep is back straight in false stance even though he's standing pretty high, he can barely lean backwards, and the "Seven Star Praying Mantis" stance is actually an extremely high and poorly done swallow stance.

Their basics are so bad, I can't even imagine how horrible the rest of their material is. I could do a better job than these guys : |

Posted On:
    1/15/2006 3:18pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would love to fight someone in that fighting stance. Has anyone emailed them yet?
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast