Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 4:19pm

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Cool ... then the reality that your are a cocksucking cum guzzlin queer boy attempting to "cum off hard" doesn't bother you in the least. Along with your being a gutless sack of pig **** asswipe who pimps his Mommy for lunch money and your Father rapes small farm animals for fun & profit. Good to see you are so firmly rooted in reality ... ***** boy.

Thanks for the outpouring of compassion but I prefer to remain focused on your queer asshole licking problems and not muddy the waters ... fukface.

Sure ... now back to your problems centered on swallowing so much spooge that your 2 remaining brain cells are no longer firing in synch ...

Of course you do shitwipe ... and I believe in God ... no "proof" either exists ... now which is worse you fucking 'tard brain donor?

Yes of course ... I mean ... why engage in discourse grounded in words ... let's all just communicate telephathically ... "see" what I'm thinking of you ... fag sissy boy? "Intention" is an internally held frame of reference and absent a declaration of "intent" no one really knows. All that had to be done was a simple "This is what I meant, sorry it offended, I will use a different term."

Instead, douche bag, you break all stupid trying to "prove" you are right when clearly you are WRONG. Speaks to you nicely. You know nothing of real fighting as the ability to break course and start fresh is a prime fighting skill. You are just a fukwit stuck in a blind alley loop "B.b.b.b.b..b.b.b.b.b.b ut ... I'm right ... really ... I'm right ... wahhhh ... I want to be right ... wahhhhh ..." What a fucking punk ass twat lipped LOSER you are.

Eat **** and then go back to pimping that skanky whore you call your Mom ... boy. The BEAST

Ahh...thats it ....a little to the left! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 4:22pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I Choke You
    That offended me. I find it absurd that you can attach so much meaning to any word. Certainly the concept of rape is offensive, but I don't freak out when people use the word...it's just a Force-Unlawful-Carnal-Knowledging WORD! Intent is THE issue, the ONLY issue that need be considered.
    I apologize if I offended you.

Intent is not the issue. Effect is the issue.

If you want to speak for Asian (and how is THAT even a race? it's a CONTINENT, Indians, Arabs, Russians, Kazakhs, etc are from Asia, is that who you're talking about?) Americans, then so can I, they say it isn't offensive.
    Yes, they would be considered Asian then. As an Indian friend of mine who works in the AA civil rights field says, "Brown people are Asians too".

Indeed, and sadly Urban Dictionary does not have the substance or authority of A REAL FUCKING DICTIONARY.
    From your own answers.com then:
    http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-ethnic-slurs#wp-J

Jap/Jappo
    (U.S./UK Commonwealth) someone of Japanese descent

It is listed as an ethnic slur. Regardless of intent, it is an ethnic slur.

Shut up, really, seriously, the terms are not equitable and nit-picking will not make them so. Brit and Yank are not offensive to people who ARE NOT OVER SENSITIVE, Jap falls into the same category.
    None this negates the fact that the term Jap is regarded as an ethnically offensive term to many Japanese Americans.

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 4:24pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    This is a silly argument. There's a clear difference between something like "kike" and something like "jap", especially in this context. "Kike" is a deragatory term for "Jew". Nothing else. "Jap" is simply the logical shorthand for "Japanese" in english. No racial or national insult is implied when its used in today's society. When my coach says "Jap whizzer", is he attacking the Japanese? Or is he just using an abbreviation? Pretty clear.

In case anyone's wondering why I'm commenting, I was asked to.
    Regardless of the commonality of the usage of the term in today's society or not, it does not change the fact that it is an offensive term to a group of people who were persecuted by the American government.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 4:39pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool ... then the reality that your are a cocksucking cum guzzlin queer boy attempting to "cum off hard" doesn't bother you in the least.
    Not recently anyway.

Along with your being a gutless sack of pig **** asswipe who pimps his Mommy for lunch money and your Father rapes small farm animals for fun & profit. Good to see you are so firmly rooted in reality ... ***** boy.
    Sometimes, but I can always put my hands over my ears and close my eyes and scream, then it doesn't.

Thanks for the outpouring of compassion but I prefer to remain focused on your queer asshole licking problems and not muddy the waters ... fukface.
    Ok, so then, when you're licking asshole and you get farted on, is that cool? Or should I tell him it's rude?

Sure ... now back to your problems centered on swallowing so much spooge that your 2 remaining brain cells are no longer firing in synch ...
    I credit swallowing splooge with my flat stomach and curvaceous ass.

Of course you do shitwipe ... and I believe in God ... no "proof" either exists ... now which is worse you fucking 'tard brain donor?
    I dunno...I'm so torn on this issue, but I'm gonna have to go with the God thing.

Yes of course ... I mean ... why engage in discourse grounded in words ... let's all just communicate telephathically ...
    You don't?

"see" what I'm thinking of you ... fag sissy boy?
    It's coming through loud and clear, but when it said "Converter of Virgins" under your name there I didn't know that was what you had in mind.

"Intention" is an internally held frame of reference and absent a declaration of "intent" no one really knows.
    I know, if you don't, I pity your ignorance.

All that had to be done was a simple "This is what I meant, sorry it offended, I will use a different term."
    Yeah...but then I wouldn't WIN!

Instead, douche bag, you break all stupid trying to "prove" you are right when clearly you are WRONG. Speaks to you nicely.
    What is this "right" you speak of? That I never claimed to be right speaks to YOU!

You know nothing of real fighting as the ability to break course and start fresh is a prime fighting skill.
    Naw man, I just win or I lose, no "break course and start fresh" required.

You are just a fukwit stuck in a blind alley loop "B.b.b.b.b..b.b.b.b.b.b ut ... I'm right ... really ... I'm right ... wahhhh ... I want to be right ... wahhhhh ..." What a fucking punk ass twat lipped LOSER you are.
    No, I am stuck on bothering people who insist on PCness FOR ITS OWN FUCKING SAKE, it's fucking gay and I will never stop saying so.

Eat **** and then go back to pimping that skanky whore you call your Mom ... boy. The BEAST
    Done and done, and I mean done.

I apologize if I offended you.
    You shouldn't. I was rather amused that I offended you.

Intent is not the issue. Effect is the issue.
    Effect shouldn't happen until intent is understood. Better to ask why someone has said what they've said than ask them not to say it.

Yes, they would be considered Asian then. As an Indian friend of mine who works in the AA civil rights field says, "Brown people are Asians too".
    Your continuing rationality is frustrating. You should be hopping up and down, foaming at the mouth, like JFS

From your own answers.com then:
    http://www.answers.com/topic/list-of-ethnic-slurs#wp-J

Jap/Jappo
    (U.S./UK Commonwealth) someone of Japanese descent

It is listed as an ethnic slur. Regardless of intent, it is an ethnic slur.
    OWNED! But anyway, I refer back to intent being the determining factor, from my weakened and discredited position.

None this negates the fact that the term Jap is regarded as an ethnically offensive term to many Japanese Americans.
    That fact should be tempered by the fact that it's still the short form of Japanese, and that people may still use it in that context.

Regardless of the commonality of the usage of the term in today's society or not, it does not change the fact that it is an offensive term to a group of people who were persecuted by the American government.
    Considering that not everyone means it that way, I think it's best if people ASSume less and determine motive and intent first.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 4:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good 'ol Chokes Own Chicken ... way to show your ass in public and provide proof you're yet another frustrated wind up artist. So many games ... such little skill.

Good to read that you are cool with being a Butt Bandit ... always refreshing to discover a person has accepted what they are ... in your case ... a self-admitted cum guzzler ... congrats.

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 4:52pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I credit swallowing splooge with my flat stomach and curvaceous ass.
    Does this really work? Cuz at this point, I'll give anything a try.

You shouldn't. I was rather amused that I offended you.
    No worries, bro.

Effect shouldn't happen until intent is understood. Better to ask why someone has said what they've said than ask them not to say it.
    Shouldn't, but does, and seriously, why should they take the time to ask you "which Jap did you mean?" They were the ones wronged. They were the ones put in camps. They were the ones who had to put up with the term Jap being applied to them in racist context afterward.

Your continuing rationality is frustrating. You should be hopping up and down, foaming at the mouth, like JFS
    I know, I'm sorry. I have a problem. I'll spend more time with him, and hopefully it will rub off on me...you cum guzzling pencil dicked whorebag...

OWNED! But anyway, I refer back to intent being the determining factor, from my weakened and discredited position.

That fact should be tempered by the fact that it's still the short form of Japanese, and that people may still use it in that context.

Considering that not everyone means it that way, I think it's best if people ASSume less and determine motive and intent first.
    I agree that intent is a factor. Had I thought your intent or whomevers was one of overt racism, I would have called it as such, and probably would have reacted in a manner that would have made JFS proud. Rather, all I did was say that, "hey, some people get offended at this, and then explained why." That's it.

Cock knocker... :headbang:

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 5:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good 'ol Chokes Own Chicken ... way to show your ass in public and provide proof you're yet another frustrated wind up artist. So many games ... such little skill.
    Got you wound up, di'n'it?

Good to read that you are cool with being a Butt Bandit ... always refreshing to discover a person has accepted what they are ... in your case ... a self-admitted cum guzzler ... congrats.
    Your lack of denial is equally reassuring, I assure you.

Shouldn't, but does, and seriously, why should they take the time to ask you "which Jap did you mean?"
    So that they don't get needlessly offended over PC silliness...but I think in real life, it would be immediately obvious what the intent was by tone and so on that is lacking in online discourse.

I know, I'm sorry. I have a problem. I'll spend more time with him, and hopefully it will rub off on me...you cum guzzling pencil dicked whorebag...
    Now you just need to lose the proper punctuation, and drop 50 IQ points, and you're set!

I agree that intent is a factor. Had I thought your intent or whomevers was one of overt racism, I would have called it as such, and probably would have reacted in a manner that would have made JFS proud. Rather, all I did was say that, "hey, some people get offended at this, and then explained why." That's it.
    I agree that your point is valid, I was joking to begin with, but you took the bait, so it was on.

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 5:12pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So that they don't get needlessly offended over PC silliness...but I think in real life, it would be immediately obvious what the intent was by tone and so on that is lacking in online discourse.
    Agreed. In reality, this debate likely wouldn't have happened.

Now you just need to lose the proper punctuation, and drop 50 IQ points, and you're set!
    The irony is, he's probably much smarter than me. He's also a big teddy bear.

I agree that your point is valid, I was joking to begin with, but you took the bait, so it was on.
    Agreed.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 5:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed. In reality, this debate likely wouldn't have happened.
    Oh, no, I've had it with real people, just arguing that they should give up their attachment to the term so that I can shorten the odd sentence by a few letters, but when you frame it that way, people get frustrated even more quickly, or they agree, and either way it's not an intelligent debate.

The irony is, he's probably much smarter than me. He's also a big teddy bear.
    As so eloquently illustrated by his creative, yet sensitive, use of "cum guzzler".

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/14/2006 5:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As so eloquently illustrated by his creative, yet sensitive, use of "cum guzzler".
    Ever PC sensitive be I ... you cocksucking Cunuck ...

Just for the record ... Princeton University, Class of '79 ... and you, Brain Child?
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast