Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 9:04am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stop!!!! Turns out Shawn Green is teaching debating not martial arts, sorry about that.

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 11:57am

Style: wagamichi shorei kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I sent one of them this e-mail:

Sir,
    I belong to a martial arts message board that discuses things such as legitimate martial arts, martial arts practices, training issues, and issues that bring an unfavorable light to the martial arts community.

By placing your “Rolling fist” web site on the internet, you have willingly Put your philosophies out their for review and criticism. It is the intention of the members of this group to ferret out potentially dangerous or fictitious arts, Masters, Instructors, and training methods.

There are a lot of unanswered questions about your Kung-fu, your linage, and your abilities. I would like you to take the opportunity to come on bullshido.com and defend your position, art, and methods.

It maybe that your web page is not complete, or that you are not a good web designer and are having trouble putting all the info on the site. If this is the case I am sure someone on the board can offer advice.

Thank you
    James.

I am in no way an employee, owner, or have any vested interest in bullshido.com. I am simply a member that seeks answers and feels the rolling fist founders should prove their art as any master has done historically.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 12:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi

Sir,
    I belong to a martial arts message board that discuses things such as legitimate martial arts, martial arts practices, training issues, and issues that bring an unfavorable light to the martial arts community.

By placing your “Rolling fist” web site on the internet, you have willingly Put your philosophies out their for review and criticism. It is the intention of the members of this group to ferret out potentially dangerous or fictitious arts, Masters, Instructors, and training methods.

There are a lot of unanswered questions about your Kung-fu, your linage, and your abilities. I would like you to take the opportunity to come on bullshido.com and defend your position, art, and methods.

It maybe that your web page is not complete, or that you are not a good web designer and are having trouble putting all the info on the site. If this is the case I am sure someone on the board can offer advice.

Thank you
    James.

I am in no way an employee, owner, or have any vested interest in bullshido.com. I am simply a member that seeks answers and feels the rolling fist founders should prove their art as any master has done historically.
    Nicely done, Dude. Just don't hold your breath for "them" to flock to this forum and post up.

Probably just some Kids in fantasyland having fun ... no harm ... no martial merit either. **** ... they don't even offer a magic decoder ring to members ... my clubhouse was way cooler than theirs ...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 12:16pm

Style: Modern Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wagamichi

Sir,

Thank you
    James.

Excellent response to them. It seems that they added their email addresses some time between last night (6ish est for me) to recently when you were able to send them that email. It would be nice to see what they have to say about their system.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 12:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Foreman
    Stop!!!! Turns out Shawn Green is teaching debating not martial arts, sorry about that.
    I don't get out of work for another 5 hours. It's all good.
    I'll see if I can dig up more info today.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 12:21pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    my clubhouse was way cooler than theirs ...
    Yeah. This is the one you were posting about back in the JKDReality days, right?

The one with the free lovin' harem girls or something?

That's a lot cooler...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 12:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Yeah. This is the one you were posting about back in the JKDReality days, right?

The one with the free lovin' harem girls or something?

That's a lot cooler...

****, where do I sign up? :love3: :sex:

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 12:34pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalum
    ****, where do I sign up? :love3: :sex:
    You gotta get the **** out of Michigan first.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/16/2006 12:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh Snap... LOL!

What's wrong with Michigan?

software engineer

Posted On:
    1/19/2006 2:01pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got in contact with Shawn Green via email.
    He had a pretty negative view about our 'chatting' about their (he and his nephew's)
    site, but insisteh that they trained hard everyday.
    I implored to to make sure that what they trained wasn't BS,
    and to come to this site to dispell our misconceptions about their art.
    Maybe we can find more abou it if he does post.
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 11121314 LastLast