Page 13 of 46 First ... 39101112131415161723 ... Last
  1. #121

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,173
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You beat me to it.

    Jew-Jitsu comes from the SON OF GOD himself!!!

  2. #122
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Read "The Lamb: the Gospel According to Biff, Jesus Childhood Buddy"...

    It details Jesus missing years after having chopped off the penis of a Roman statue that offended him as a teenager. For a period of time he was at the Shaolin temple. He couldn't get the hang of offensive techniques, didn't like hitting people. So he used what they taught him to come up with an art that uses leverage and the opponent's body weight against them...

    He called it...Jewdo...

  3. #123

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Weymouth, MA, USA
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that pic from Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter? What a wonderful piece of cinema.

  4. #124

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    299
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus Chrit Vampire Hunter?

    WTF!!!!!!

    I think I've decided on my next movie rental.

  5. #125

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Weymouth, MA, USA
    Posts
    138
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately, Jesus only wears the robes for the first 20min of the flick, after which he gets a makeover. It was a major disappointment for me, but the film is funny enough to watch anyway.

  6. #126

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    334
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey
    Jesus Chrit Vampire Hunter?

    WTF!!!!!!

    I think I've decided on my next movie rental.

    if you dig that crazy, crazy shiznit, check out 'santa claus conquers the martians'

    possibly the funniest, stupidest movie ever created.

    made in 1964

  7. #127

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    299
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez
    if you dig that crazy, crazy shiznit, check out 'santa claus conquers the martians'

    possibly the funniest, stupidest movie ever created.

    made in 1964
    My girlfriend is gonna hate you guys this weekend......she already complains about all the kickass movies I make her watch....

  8. #128

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    334
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey
    My girlfriend is gonna hate you guys this weekend......she already complains about all the kickass movies I make her watch....
    stuff your girl freind.

    get your mates over, order some pizza, and watch 'santa claus conquers the martians'

    your head will implode.

    your balls will shrivel up.

    its high quality viewing

  9. #129

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    299
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez
    stuff your girl freind.

    get your mates over, order some pizza, and watch 'santa claus conquers the martians'

    your head will implode.

    your balls will shrivel up.

    its high quality viewing
    It was all sounding so good until the bit where my balls shriveled up....

  10. #130

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,608
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KageKaze
    Camo gear and bright vest!!!! Two different weapons! (Multiple hidden ones!)
    :happy2:
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Page 13 of 46 First ... 39101112131415161723 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO