224966 Bullies, 3445 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 24
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. FictionPimp is offline

    Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,147

    Posted On:
    1/09/2006 2:13pm


     Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So a bunch of guys on a video game forum have a misconception on what martial arts are? Hu, who would of thought it. Personally I was shocked to find out that even though kano practices aikido, I was not going to learn laser eye finishing moves.
  2. Lights Out is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    3,173

    Posted On:
    1/09/2006 2:16pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    Personally I was shocked to find out that even though kano practices aikido, I was not going to learn laser eye finishing moves.
    Dude... please... say it ain´t so....

    Kano always gave me **** in MK I.

    Don´t tell me I was beaten to death (literally) by an aikidoka!
  3. FictionPimp is offline

    Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,147

    Posted On:
    1/09/2006 2:28pm


     Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out
    Dude... please... say it ain´t so....

    Kano always gave me **** in MK I.

    Don´t tell me I was beaten to death (literally) by an aikidoka!
    Fighters: Kano

    Status: Mercenary
    Alignment: Evil
    Weight: 200
    Height: 5' 10"
    Styles: Xing Yi, Aikido, Butterfly Swords

    Aikido
    Name
    Heaven and Earth
    Low Frontal Punch
    Breath Power
    Low Toe Kick
    Side Kick
    Crescent Kick
    Low Side Kick
    Frontal Kick
    Knee Kick
    Low Step Kick
    Neijin
    2 Hit Doom
    Underdog
    Total Karnage
    Destroyer
    Killing Time

    I'm kinda disapointed I've never learned moves called Destroyer or 2 hit doom as they are too deadly to use in class. But hey, at least i'm really good at killing time. But we can see kano's aikido has a lot of attemi and is defiantly not ki society stuff (even if he can do no touch laser knock outs)

    But by bullshido standards, Jax is the ultimate character. Hell he even has a ground and pound.

    Fighters: Jax Briggs

    Status: Special Forces
    Alignment: Good
    Weight: 330
    Height: 6' 8"
    Styles: Muay Thai, Judo, Tonfa



    http://guides.ign.com/guides/17208/page_9.html
    Last edited by FictionPimp; 1/09/2006 2:36pm at .
  4. Roidie McDouchebag is offline
    Roidie McDouchebag's Avatar

    Injury Waiting To Happen

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Kamloops, BC
    Posts
    9,419

    Posted On:
    1/09/2006 5:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aikido
    Funniest thing on this thread.
  5. Tabogganwheel is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    91

    Posted On:
    1/09/2006 7:48pm


     Style: WSL Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You dont mean "Natural" you mean "Comfortable" . The Concepts in Wing Chun are PERFECTLY aligned with the laws of thermodynamics , and therefore TOTALLY in sync with NATURAL LAW .
    I'm not gonna pretend I know everything about physics here, but what the hell has thermodynamics got to do with body structure??

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    therˇmoˇdyˇnamˇics Pronunciation Key (thűrm-d-nmks)
    n.

    1. (used with a sing. verb) Physics that deals with the relationships and conversions between heat and other forms of energy.
    2. (used with a pl. verb) Thermodynamic phenomena and processes.

    Source: The American HeritageŽ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition


    therˇmoˇdyˇnamˇics (thűrm-d-nmks)
    n.

    1. Physics that deals with the relationships between heat and other forms of energy.
    2. Thermodynamic phenomena and processes.


    Source: The American HeritageŽ Stedman's Medical Dictionary
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    WTF!? What the hell has that got to do with body alignment and motion?
  6. Neildo is offline
    Neildo's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,045

    Posted On:
    1/09/2006 8:21pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabogganwheel
    ...but what the hell has thermodynamics got to do with body structure?
    Fireballs.

    Hadouken!
    :new_all_c
  7. Tabogganwheel is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    91

    Posted On:
    1/09/2006 8:45pm


     Style: WSL Wing Chun

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    Fireballs.

    Hadouken!
    Oh, how could I have forgotten...
  8. JKDChick is offline
    JKDChick's Avatar

    Senior Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,131

    Posted On:
    1/09/2006 9:10pm

    staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    * bangs head on desk *
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!
  9. Knave is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    221

    Posted On:
    1/09/2006 9:52pm


     Style: bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings.

    i argue wtih djimber waht i win!??!
  10. meng_mao is offline
    meng_mao's Avatar

    software engineer

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Westford, MA
    Posts
    2,007

    Posted On:
    1/10/2006 12:54am

    supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by FictionPimp
    Fighters: Kano

    Status: Mercenary
    Alignment: Evil
    Weight: 200
    Height: 5' 10"
    Styles: Xing Yi, Aikido, Butterfly Swords

    Aikido
    Name
    Heaven and Earth
    Low Frontal Punch
    Breath Power
    Low Toe Kick
    Side Kick
    Crescent Kick
    Low Side Kick
    Frontal Kick
    Knee Kick
    Low Step Kick
    Neijin
    2 Hit Doom
    Underdog
    Total Karnage
    Destroyer
    Killing Time

    I'm kinda disapointed I've never learned moves called Destroyer or 2 hit doom as they are too deadly to use in class. But hey, at least i'm really good at killing time. But we can see kano's aikido has a lot of attemi and is defiantly not ki society stuff (even if he can do no touch laser knock outs)

    But by bullshido standards, Jax is the ultimate character. Hell he even has a ground and pound.

    Fighters: Jax Briggs

    Status: Special Forces
    Alignment: Good
    Weight: 330
    Height: 6' 8"
    Styles: Muay Thai, Judo, Tonfa



    http://guides.ign.com/guides/17208/page_9.html
    I LOVE the fact that every character has 3 styles, one which is weapons.
    It's so fun, even if they're all grossly inaccurate and unrealistic.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.