Posted On:
    1/11/2006 8:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Some pics of my advisary
    You ... have ... got ... to ... be ... fucking kidding me ... right?

This walking structural defect is what slung **** at you, and by logical extension, Edgar?

Holy **** Dude, he's a rank asswipe noob that belongs in the very back of class. He looks like dog doo-doo in a static posture ... oh Hell, the video is going to be a HOOT!!!

I'm not much on popcorn ... but I'm nuking a bag of it before sitting down to watch the show.

Get KFDW to come on here as well ... the two of us will butt rape this ass clown right in public.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 8:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar
    Pic one: His knees needs to get behind his calf or he's likely to fall over in a stiff breeze.

Pic three: Where to start? I don't even want to. I think it needs a good photoshopping in order to make sense.
    Dude, PhotoShop can work wonders ... but even it has limits. Stiff breeze? More like a hard sneeze.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 9:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL!!

Don't forget he started by going after Jamie Schuffel, who basically tried to help the guy with his basics.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 9:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omar,
    The twisted horse stance he is useing is sometimes taught to BEGINNERS who have never done ANYTHING and are horribly unquardinated and lack any sort of athletic ability, or sense of balance what so ever. It's a pre--- pre--preintroduction to the twisted horse stance.

I personally never taught it (never had to teach anyone that bad off myself, even elderly Tai Chi beginners), but it has been taught to first day classmates of mine, and then forgotten within the first few weeks. This individual has been at this for 33 years "He claims"
    Last edited by Royal Dragon; 1/11/2006 9:25pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 9:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The funny thing, is he actually sent ME the link to this thread in an attempt to show me up or something.

I just E-mailed him back with the link again and asked if he was haveing fun yet.

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 10:20pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omar,
    The twisted horse stance he is useing is sometimes taught to BEGINNERS who have never done ANYTHING and are horribly unquardinated and lack any sort of athletic ability, or sense of balance what so ever. It's a pre--- pre--preintroduction to the twisted horse stance.

I personally never taught it (never had to teach anyone that bad off myself, even elderly Tai Chi beginners), but it has been taught to first day classmates of mine, and then forgotten within the first few weeks. This individual has been at this for 33 years "He claims"
    Wow...

I've never seen anyone actually teach a twist stance like that. It's something I have seen people often just kind of sigh and let slide with raw-begginers who maybe can't even go down into a proper twist without falling over but it is NOT acceptable. Just something that occasionally people just can't seem to do. Like squatting on your haunches without rolling up onto the balls of your feet. Some people are so incredibly stiff they can't even do that.

That "horse stance"....what IS that? Feet splayed out to the sides, knees bent out past the toes. I just LOVE the "on guard" pose. lol. He looks like one of those people who will sometimes walk past a class being held in a park and make squaking "HIYAAA!" noises to make fun of people kicking thai pads or something. Kind of reminds me of my Mom's light hearted attempts to imitate me. :lookround
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 10:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omar,

I was just going to say it looks like the wimpy man's twist stance. It appears that he's resting the one leg on the other. Classic cheat.

I don't know what the hell is going on in those other pics.
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 10:46pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't understand how a horse stance can be that bad. If he has pictures of himself doing that horse stance... and he's seen other MAs do a coorect horse stance... shouldn't he have noticed that his is radically different?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 10:53pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    guys this is pure gold. Way to stick up for eachother!

In fact, I'm personally inviting Edgar to attend this Summer's Muther Mega TD as an Honored Guest.

I plan on attending this TD as well. It would be an honor to meet you as well as Sifu Edgar Liningston if he decides to attend.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 11:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to be fair, some pix of me. I suck, so I would appreciate any critiques or comments.
    Attached Images                
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast