Our Sponsors:

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 273334353637 38 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    1/25/2006 9:48pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright, I'll try to attend and learn from the next Boston throwdown. I've talked with Dale a few times, he sounds like a real cool guy.

Thank again. Age 11? Wow, that kids gonna have a hell of a lot of experience by the time he's an adult. :)

software engineer

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 1:54am

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    Alright, I'll try to attend and learn from the next Boston throwdown. I've talked with Dale a few times, he sounds like a real cool guy.

Thank again. Age 11? Wow, that kids gonna have a hell of a lot of experience by the time he's an adult. :)
    I can't wait to learn some CMA stuff from him. And also get a palm strike from hell to see what Iron Palm is all about.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 8:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    He is ... approach him right and he'll most likely help you anyway he can. Screw with him and he'll rearrange your World.

Me too ... just as soon as I get a handle on this "adult" thing ... keeps evading my grasp ... slippery concept.

Let's see "Grow up." ... don't think I'm getting any taller ... "Act your age." ... huh? ... "People your age don't behave that way." bummer, they should check it out ... I have fun ... "Do you have any idea just how ridiculous it is for an adult to do 'those' things?" ... uh ... nope, none at all ... see above.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 8:14am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meng_mao
    I can't wait to learn some CMA stuff from him. And also get a palm strike from hell to see what Iron Palm is all about.
    Who is the 'tard that's going to hit you with IP? Tell the guy I said he's a first rate idiot ... he can come see me if he has a problem with that.

software engineer

Posted On:
    1/26/2006 3:34pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFS USA
    Who is the 'tard that's going to hit you with IP? Tell the guy I said he's a first rate idiot ... he can come see me if he has a problem with that.
    Sorry, I was under the impression IP was for conditioning your hands for strikes. I must be way off base.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 2:27am

Style: HSR, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Going back to Ron Goninan, he's well-known as one of the biggest frauds and trolls in martial art. E-Budo has a ton of stuff on him, including a total roasting courtesy of a fellow (legitimate) White Crane stylist. For all that, he never seems to give up. After his run-in with Patrick McCarthy, he no longer claims rank AFAIK, but despite his "humility" he still stries to pass himself off as some kind of martial expert (hence all the testimonials, some from fellow frauds).

I'd invite him to a Throwdown and watch him attempt to squirm his way out of proving that "all those people can't be wrong." Whaddaya say, Ron? Willing to prove that your Chi is strong? *rolls eyes*

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 5:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, I was under the impression IP was for conditioning your hands for strikes. I must be way off base.
    Depends upon your definition I suppose. For me, the analog in modern warfare would be one shot one kill ... sniper. For me, IP is a very heavy shot unloaded as a last resort and it is also something that long ago lived out its usefulness.

Wish I would never had started it and recommend it to no one ... IMO, it should be allowed to die out naturally. Besides, Penetrating Hand is far more subtle in application and produces excellent results on impact without the craziness associated with IP.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 5:36am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Invictus
    Going back to Ron Goninan, he's well-known as one of the biggest frauds and trolls in martial art. E-Budo has a ton of stuff on him, including a total roasting courtesy of a fellow (legitimate) White Crane stylist. For all that, he never seems to give up. After his run-in with Patrick McCarthy, he no longer claims rank AFAIK, but despite his "humility" he still stries to pass himself off as some kind of martial expert (hence all the testimonials, some from fellow frauds).

I'd invite him to a Throwdown and watch him attempt to squirm his way out of proving that "all those people can't be wrong." Whaddaya say, Ron? Willing to prove that your Chi is strong? *rolls eyes*
    Let me get this straight ... he gets ripped on E-Budo and then comes HERE to try to run his bullshit? Piss on his "Qi" ... the guy is a blithering idiot.

Yeah, "Frauds of a feather flock together." Bunch of poseurs playing "You lie and I'll swear to it." "Testimonials" ... what a crock of bullshit ... show up and put up Ron. Or in the alternative, STFU.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 6:44am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brother mao,

You can call me at 617-595-8097 anytime.

Dale

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/27/2006 8:04am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas
    Brother mao,

You can call me at 617-595-8097 anytime.

Dale
    Mao you have no idea what a Golden opportunity just presented itself.

If you are truly interested in IP, you would be foolish to not take Dale up on his most generous offer.
Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 273334353637 38 LastLast