software engineer

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 7:41pm

supporting member
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuruken
    All these people seem to think I'm "functional" Surely they ALL cannot be wrong!
    There's people on this site who from a single photo can tell you that can't get a basic stance right, regardless of physical condition or pain. Surely they can't be wrong.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 7:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: H'ung Ga & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meng_mao
    So what are your martial arts skills again?
    Hehehehehehe ... brutal cold wit ... I like that.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 7:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuruken
    You asked a simple question. I answered it honestly (See above) ... I'm still awaiting simple answers from Royal Dragon ..... with respect.

All these people seem to think I'm "functional" Surely they ALL cannot be wrong!
    Actually, sure they can ALL be wrong. Dude, you can't even stand still properly.

What's your fighting record ... again ... can't seem to find it. You know ... MARTIAL Arts being about things "martial" in nature ... that nasty, icky fighting thing ... you know?

How about some video of you in a Throwdown ... reasonable and controlled approach. No one gets beat up ... too terribly much. Video of you hard contact sparring when?

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 8:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you've got a testimonial from Kevin Brennan from the now-defunct Australasian Fighting Arts? Did you train with Kevin or did you just submit an article or two to AFA which he printed? Did you write (or plagiarize) these articles to try to give yourself some legitimacy? M.A. magazine editors will publish anything as long as it's presented in the correct format.

As far as being a member of MAIA, so what? That doesn't prove martial legitimacy, just that you were silly enough to send money in to prop up Wal's latest foray into martial arts politics.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 8:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hee, hee, hee!! Time to wash the tea off my monitor!!

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 8:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Dragon
    Hee, hee, hee!! Time to wash the tea off my monitor!!
    This fool is getting gang raped in real time yet keeps coming back for more ... he's a mess ... hope he keeps posting.

Posted On:
    1/24/2006 8:57pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay I have no idea WTH is going on after page 10...

but I like the fact that JFS is willing to fight... just about everyone at the throwdown. I'm prepared to see a VERY strong reaction depending on how he does. Hear that JFS? Make the hardcore CMA community proud that your extremely blunt and aggressive personality is on our side.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/25/2006 8:04am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    Okay I have no idea WTH is going on after page 10...

but I like the fact that JFS is willing to fight... just about everyone at the throwdown. I'm prepared to see a VERY strong reaction depending on how he does. Hear that JFS? Make the hardcore CMA community proud that your extremely blunt and aggressive personality is on our side.
    Chill, no one that has met me in person has ever dissed me or been less than complimentary. Consider that I've been simiply playing at the Throwdowns ... and playing by whatever rules chosen by others ... up until now.

As for those that have actually fought me ... many became my students ... only one staggered away still angry and I tend to think he was angry with himself. The others have either kept their distance or moved to a more friendly posture.

"Blunt and aggressive personality"? Dude, this is virtual World ... in real life there haven't been all that many people who chose to see what that played like in real World. I'm 50 years old ... but you won't find a "typical" 50 year old Man standing right in front of you. When we meet ... feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Posted On:
    1/25/2006 8:15pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    alright sorry man. Have fun at the throwdown. I wish I could meet you in person, but my age restricts me from throwdowns... I'm a pitiful whelp.

Converter of Virgins

Posted On:
    1/25/2006 8:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    alright sorry man. Have fun at the throwdown. I wish I could meet you in person, but my age restricts me from throwdowns... I'm a pitiful whelp.
    Dude, I bring my Son, age 11 to Throwdowns. Members of the Crew work with him ... we are that tight as a group.

Age is bullshit ... show up and have some fun. Hook up with my Brother, Dale Dugas in Boston ... he'll show you some way cool Bagua ... he's a fast moving Tank at 6'2" and about 265 pounds.