Posted On:
    1/09/2006 6:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My questions to you are simple:

1/. What is your real name?

2/. Who was your teachers?

3/. What is your relationship to "Grandmaster Egdar Livingston

I am simply seeking straight up answers. If you are so secure within yourself and arts then you will be able to answer these simple questions with honesty. Please reply honestly.
    Last edited by tsuruken; 1/09/2006 6:35pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 7:12pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is a nice guy. A little quick to condemn people when his MA training is a tiny bit dubious. I know his name and we talk on another site. He is knowldgeable and very helpful when approached correctly..

Why not go to his website and talk to him?

Much easier than trying to start ****.

He didn't know me at all, and answered every question I asked of him with no supidity or arrogance.

So, it is probably to late for you.

His name is out there, trust me. If you don't know how to look then it is your own fault.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 7:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is a nice guy. A little quick to condemn people when his MA training is a tiny bit dubious. I know his name and we talk on another site. He is knowldgeable and very helpful when approached correctly..

Why not go to his website and talk to him?

Much easier than trying to start ****.

He didn't know me at all, and answered every question I asked of him with no supidity or arrogance.

So, it is probably to late for you.

His name is out there, trust me. If you don't know how to look then it is your own fault.
    I do not doubt that he is a "nice guy". Nor do I doubt his sincerity towards his arts. All I seek is simple, honest answers to simple, direct and honest questions which for some strange reason he seems to be evading.

Please provide the URL to his web site. All I have is his forums.

Once again I ask:

1/. What is his name?

2/. Who was/is his teachers?

3/. 3/. How did he learn. Was it via video correspondence.
    Last edited by tsuruken; 1/09/2006 7:36pm at .

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 7:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by meng_mao
    oh man, Omar is going to whup you for this.
    It's tempting, but I'm in a good mood today. I little hung over but I'm on vacation so just the freedom to go back to bed every 2 hours with an ice pack on my forehead makes it all worht while.

Omar: :icon_chee
    How Omar feels after too much chinese booze: :eatbaby:

Quote Originally Posted by HwangJangLee
    looks like he studied alot of **** for only 16 years, it takes at least 16 years to master one CMA style.
    HuangJangLee has already revealed him self to be a racist asswipe who really doesn't deserve an actual flaming. His comments on an another thread showed him to be just a couple steps shy of Stormfront material. Like most wannabe skinheads he's a little slow.

http://bullshido.net/forums/search.p...9&pp=25&page=2

Just scroll down and find his comments on the "Ancient Israeli Kung Fu".

But on to his moronic comments on this thread:

"only" 16 years of almost entirely one style. . . Tai Zu.

Nevermind that even if it does take 16 years to "master" a style, you can get pretty damn good in just 2 or 3 if you set your mind to it, especially if you come at it already skilled in something. Like it might take 10 years to get a legitimate BJJ black belt but if you already had a black belt in Judo from a place with a heavy emphasis on newaza then you could conceivable do it in 3.

I'm with the elf on this one. Embarrasing how often that's been happening lately. What's the big deal? RD has always been a pretty straight up poster and if I remember correctly he's done a fair bit of MMA type training. I've always enjoyed his approach. He's is extremely representative on what keep calling, on multiple threads lately, a "martial arts adult". Doesn't need to be spoon fed. Took responsability for his training. Does his homework without being told.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 7:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuruken
    I do not doubt that he is a "nice guy". Nor do I doubt his sincerity towards his arts. All I seek is simple, honest answers to simple, direct and honest questions which for some strange reason he seems to be evading.

Please provide the URL to his web site. All I have is his forums.

Once again I ask:

1/. What is his name?

2/. Who was/is his teachers?

3/. 3/. How did he learn. Was it via video correspondence.
    For some reason it always bothers me when someone's first question is: "What's your name?" on a message board... especially when that person has not provided that information about themselves. Why is this so important to you?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 8:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is not about me but to answer my name is Ron Goninan and you can find out about me at my web site:

http://home.austranet.com.au/tsuruken

Nothing to hide!

All I want some honest answers to my questions. How hard can it be to be honest?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 8:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have already answered you honestly on a number of fronts. To be honest, I find you to be rather anoying, and insulting. For example, I tried to point out to you that you have very poor basics, and should be more concerned about your own fundementals before you go on questionng and attacking those who have put consderable effort into developing thier skills. You replied by attacking my spelling.

I even offered advice on how to correct your issues. You sent me pictures of several of your hero's, and a page from a manual, as well as pictures of yourself demonstrighting your total lack of basic fundemental structural alignment as compare to the other pics. I pointed out that two had good basics so far as thier stances and structure goes, and the other had missalignments in his structure. I sugjested that you should follow the two correct examples as you persue your studies. You replied in a very insulting manor and called me a "Wanker"

So basically, you are free to go elsewhere to further your studies, and answer your questions....I'm through with you.

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 9:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ah.....so there was a history behind this mysterious out of the blue lame ass attempt at trolling RD out of the shadows.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Sexe dans la derrière!

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 9:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai Khmer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tee hee... Good ole bullshido, same pattern again!
    1. Thread questions identity/technique of obscure martial artist/teacher
    2. Questions raised/occasional flaming troll
    3. Subject of query appears, is:
    a. Bullshidoka nutball that threatens to chi ball all of you into submission
    b. Calmly explains himself and tries as best they can to answer torrent of questions.
    4. Rampant flaming ensues
    5. ???
    6. PROFIT!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/10/2006 1:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Royal Dragon (Whoever you may be) and anyone else who cares,

Lets set the record straight shall we.

I repectfully contacted you via e-mail to ask you what you knew of one Jamie Scuffell as you posted on another forum that you knew of him in relation to Tai Zhu (not White Crane).

You replied in a very arrogant manner and yes you did criticize not only my technique but also my connection to Fuzhou, Fujian, China and Master Ruan Dong ..... all without being present to witness my interaction with this person. Hardly what I would call good martial arts ethics or behaviour.

I replied to you stating that I would rather be a friend than an opponent and that perhaps we could communicate openly without the politics. Your response was further arrogance and then you blanket stated that:

The Chinese are well known for teaching Gui Low's WRONG. They often give praise and take the $$, but never impart the actual lessons. Instead it is the cultural and traditional Chinese way is to take your money, and just teach you some outside coreagraphy, letting you *think* you got the goods when you actually did not
    Not only is this blanket statement wrong but rude and implies that the Chinese are only interested in money. You may be interested to know that NO money has changed hands in my on-going relationship with Sifu Ruan Dong. You arrogantly set your self up to be higher and more masterful than those who are actually involved in the White Crane arts and in particular the Shihequan and Minghequan branches. Have you actually trained in China and been exposed to the culture?

I sent you some pages from various rare manuals I have on White Crane and you rubbished same! Again I ask you what exact training have you had in these arts and with whom and I am not talking about some e-mail connection to one Jamie Scuffell who claims to be a "lineage holder" of Tai Zhu and something called "Shen Zhao Pai White Crane" (whatever that is!).

I even politely asked you for your name and the name of your teacher yet you avoided answering this and to date still avoid answering what is on the surface simple questions requiring honesty in reply. it seems that this is not the first time you have avoided answering questions:

http://asiapacificuniverse.com/asia_...s31/15958.html

Yes I did state that your spelling is atrocious and it is for one who claims to know so much. Martial artist's should be both martially and scholarly orientated.

Being unable to get straight honest answers from you via respectful e-mail correspondence, I attempted to do so on a number of forums. Most would only state that you have learned that which you know via video (which hardly places you in a position to be critical of others) and that you were a user (?) and a charlatan .... yet still I gave you the opportunity to come clean and state who you in fact are and who your teachers are. I really don't care if you learned via video, just be honest about it without all the name-calling and hiding behind smokescreens. It would make you be looked upon much more favorably if you were simply honest and up-front my friend.

I in return, have been up-front about my identity, my training and my affiliations. I have nothing to hide and have been involved in the martial arts for the past 33 years. I welcome your questions and will attempt to answer them as best I can openly and honestly.

Your inability to answer these rather simple question makes one feel that you have something to hide.

Sir, it is with respect that I once again ask you:

1/. What is your real name?

2/. Who was your teachers?

3/. What is your relationship to "Grandmaster" Egdar Livingston if any?

4/. What training have you actually had in White Crane and in particular the Shihequan and Minghequan styles?

These questions are not belittling to you in any way and I have been respectful in asking same. All I ask is for your honest reply. Perhaps as a member of this respected forum you can answer these questions ... after all, what do you have to lose or be afraid of.

Your inablity and continued avoidance in providing honest answers does you a great dis-service and makes you look like a typical "Web Warrior"
    Last edited by tsuruken; 1/10/2006 2:09am at .
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast