222062 Bullies, 3498 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 10:58pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would never do it that long in CLASS!!! We just do it for a warm up in class, no more then 10 minutes on the 2 forms. I did do it one time for an hour to sober up when I was drunk. Worked pretty good, but then I couldn't go to slep either!!

Another WT saying is to do it 5 times when you wake up and 5 times when you go to bed. It is easy to do it as a charge up at the beginning of the day, but to learn to do it to relax before you go to sleep is something that takes some work.(Now this could not be the 45 minute version...or your whole day would be doing forms!!)

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    1/11/2006 11:16pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you are going to arse around doing forms, you might aswell do them properly.

Spend some time on them, at least 20 mins, do them slowly, accurately, relaxedly.

Otherwise you are just waving your fucking arms around in the air like a buffoon.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12