Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last

Style
    Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Ricco Rodriguez will never be big, he parties too much and got his ass knocked out by the fighter I like to call untalented Tim Sylvia.

Fedor is an oustanding fighter, and I don't know who can give him a run for his money, let's hope someone shows up to give us a great fight.
    Yeah Ricco wasn't big with that UFC championship. What a loser....[/sarcasm]

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who gives a **** if he had a UFC championship belt. I think we can all be positive UFC doesn't have the creme of the crop when it comes to Heavyweight fighters.

So in all reality I still think that Ricco Rodriguez was a good fighter when he had his mind set on the fight, and he was **** when he decided to start talking trash and think he was the **** :P
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back on topic.

Wonder if he hurt his hand doing that.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No one at the moment can beat the monster known as Fedor.

Style
    none
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    wanderlei silva?

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think so, Wanderlei to me is too wild and I think he lacks the extreme technical skill that Fedor seems to possess.

Style
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just started thinking of something, anyone else find it interesting that Fedor has some fat on his gut?

Style
    bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Greetings.

More expected than interesting, IMO. Padding for a fighter > being a pretty boy trying to seduce teeny boppers with a six pack.

Style
    Jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Knave
    Padding for a fighter > being a pretty boy trying to seduce teeny boppers with a six pack.
    W...WHAT?! :gaygay: Oh...oh, you mean in order to be an effective fighter. Nevermind.

I was just thinking recently about how physically unimposing he is. A little beer-belly, always has that look on his face like the kid from Bad Santa, pretty small compared to alot of heavyweights.... Of course, I didn't notice any of this the first time I saw him, because my first impression of him was his systematic dismantling of Nogueira. All I noticed at the time was that he was the best Ground 'n' Pounder I'd ever seen.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guarantee if you bumped into him you wouldn't think he was unimposing. He's only chubby because as a heavyweight, he doesn't have to be too trim in order to make weight. Plus, extra weight, as long as it doesn't affect your conditioning, is an asset in any fight.

Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last