Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 5:43pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who said USSR is the same thing as Russia?

Belarus was never part of Russia? Are you fucking kidding me?

After seven decades as a constituent republic of the USSR, Belarus attained its independence in 1991. That is a fucking fact, the USSR contained 11 republics one of them being White Russia which is in fact Belarus. So you are telling me that USSR can't be considered Russia? And I can't call him fucking Russian?

You along with Knightmare are both asses, and no I am not wrong. You need to fucking look it up. I don't give a **** if the USSR broke up and there are now hundreds of different countries inside of the old Russia. I am still calling the mother fucker Russian.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ME

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 6:40pm

Style: Kickboxing/Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Who said USSR is the same thing as Russia?

Belarus was never part of Russia? Are you fucking kidding me?

After seven decades as a constituent republic of the USSR, Belarus attained its independence in 1991. That is a fucking fact, the USSR contained 11 republics one of them being White Russia which is in fact Belarus. So you are telling me that USSR can't be considered Russia? And I can't call him fucking Russian?

You along with Knightmare are both asses, and no I am not wrong. You need to fucking look it up. I don't give a **** if the USSR broke up and there are now hundreds of different countries inside of the old Russia. I am still calling the mother fucker Russian.
    I think someone discovered Wikipedia.....

Oh and btw, In response to a previous post - Russia is not a continent.....

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 9:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Discovered wikipedia? It was a quick lookup on google, and no I didn't mean to refer to Russia as a continent.

I was making a comparison to how you were saying Arvolski was from Belarus and not russia, as I say someone is from North America and you say no no, Wyoming. You are still an ass :)

Thank you.

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 12:42am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I suppose hijacking of this thread was inevitable since there's really no one available for Fedor to fight, but even under that consideration you are both idiots.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 1:02am

Style: Getting mounted

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems like the conclusion that we've reached is that the only person who has a shot against Fedor is a carbon copy of Fedor. If this is true (I don't think it is), the implication would seem to be that Fedor's style is the optimal style in Pride.

I'm still not convinced that a Mark Hunt-like standup fighter with an iron skull and knockout power can't defeat Fedor, but I think it would require some amount of luck in landing the One Big Hit.

Fedor does seem too complete on the ground for any other groundfighter to stand a chance. If you try to outwrestle him, he'll outstrike you, and if you try to outstrike him, he'll outwrestle you.

Additionally, the USSR is not Russia, and people from Belarus are properly called Byelorussian.

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 1:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ugh, no one said the USSR was Russia, and I don't give a **** if he's from a country formed after the falling of USSR. I am still calling the mother fucker Russian.

Dreadnought, atleast you acknowledged that Knightmare is an idiot as well :)

Also, how is the USSR not Russia? If you look at identical maps, Russia today is actually smaller than the USSR was. So how the hell can I not refer to someone living in a republic that used to be in the USSR and is now independent as Russian?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 3:53pm

Style: Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems like the conclusion that we've reached is that the only person who has a shot against Fedor is a carbon copy of Fedor.
    Who said that? I see alot of love for Cro-Cop, some faith in Mark Hunt, a few lonely calls for Werdum, and one dumbass who actually thinks Ricco Rodriguez has a chance...but none of them fight anything like Fedor.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 5:10pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ugh, no one said the USSR was Russia, and I don't give a **** if he's from a country formed after the falling of USSR. I am still calling the mother fucker Russian.

Also, how is the USSR not Russia? If you look at identical maps, Russia today is actually smaller than the USSR was. So how the hell can I not refer to someone living in a republic that used to be in the USSR and is now independent as Russian?
    The USSR was formed of many countries, including Russia and Belarus (which are different places). The fact that Belarus was part of the USSR doesn't mean it was part of Russia, any more than Texas being part of the US makes it part of California.

More to the point, if you called a Byelorussian a Russian to their face, you'd probably get punched in the head.

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 5:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ricco Rodriguez will never be big, he parties too much and got his ass knocked out by the fighter I like to call untalented Tim Sylvia.

Fedor is an oustanding fighter, and I don't know who can give him a run for his money, let's hope someone shows up to give us a great fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2006 7:46pm

Style: Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ricco Rodriguez will never be big, he parties too much and got his ass knocked out by the fighter I like to call untalented Tim Sylvia.
    I dunno about that. It seems like, the more Ricco parties, the "bigger" he gets.

But in all seriousness, like Tito, Ricco is a master of the Lay & Pray, to the point where I thought he was going to get the decision over Nogueira. I think that's the perfect style to beat Fedor, but like you said, he lacks the mental discipline(NTM the physical shape) for him.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast