Thread: UFC Press Release
1/16/2006 8:39pm, #1
UFC Press Release
10. The UFC is suing the federal government/transportation department for using the octagon as a stop sign.
9. Resulting from Dana White revealing Chuck Liddell's 2006 projected earnings, the UFC will announce their first female fight. . . Juliette Lewis vs Willa Ford.
8. In an out of court settlement with the W.F.C, WFC match maker Shannon 'The Cannon' Ritch will replace UFC's Joe Silva effective immediately as matchmaker.
7. The UFC is bringing back the lightweights and Joe Riggs will make his debut at 155lbs..
6. In a stunning and unbelievable announcement, UFC president Dana White is expected to promise he will not drop one 'F' bomb during the entire third season of 'The Ultimate Fighter. "Do you want to be a freakin fighter."
5. UFC 58 and 59 will be in California with a long term plan of holding UFC 69 in San Francisco.
4. No matter what the big announcement is tonight, expect two fighters to receive Hummers
3. The big announcement tonight is actually the return of Matt Lindland to the UFC. Lindland then wears a sportsbook.com t-shirt to the Octagon.
2. Due to demographic data collected from The Ultimate Fighter TV Show, for the first time in fighting history, there will be ring card boys.
1. In a stunning development, Water will not be allowed near the Octagon. Water's credentials have been denied. Fighters will only be allowed to drink Xyience in between rounds.
I didn't write this, it was on the OG and I thought it was funny.
1/16/2006 9:02pm, #2
Originally Posted by I Choke You
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia
- creonte on hiatus
Originally Posted by I Choke YouRead this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.
My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.
New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.
t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.
The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
1/17/2006 12:02am, #3
- Join Date
- Nov 2005
- Boca Raton
on a serious note.
the big announcement tonight.... Hughes Vs. Gracie
1/17/2006 12:34am, #4
I wasn't under the impression that Gracie was still in fighting shape, he hasn't competed in a while...
I really want him to win, but Matt's pretty strong these days...
1/17/2006 12:37am, #5
I predict that to my horror Royce will lose sadly and pathetically.
1/17/2006 5:59am, #6
Did Rorion take all of Royce's money? Or does he just no longer feel pain and want a bigger house?
1/17/2006 7:17am, #7
A bit of both, I'd imagine.
1/17/2006 8:23am, #8Originally Posted by I Choke You!!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!
!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!
Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey
I <3 Sirc.
1/17/2006 9:51am, #9Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
1/17/2006 2:27pm, #10
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- BJJ, Sambo
Isn't Royce 39 going on 40? Kind of like Michael Jordan coming out of retirement to lead the Wizards to a world championship. Well, Royce did not achieve his near mythical status by shying away from big challenges. Maybe he has some new high percentage moves up his sleeve.