223587 Bullies, 4050 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 51 to 60 of 560
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:16pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Sigh...let me spell this out to you. I invited you to a Throwdown so you could see what it's really like. I think you'd enjoy it. My ego in fighting is pretty much non-existent. I've had my ass kicked too many times by little Korean girls to have much of an ego anyway.
    I've been to throwdowns before, but not with this site.

    I know what people do in throwdowns, and most of the ones I've been to are friendly.

    BUT, my point is, if someone doesn't want to come, why challenge him?? Picking fights are for 5th graders.

    If people want to come to TDs, they will.

    If they want to talk, just brush it off your shoulder and don't sink down to his level. The purpose of talkers is to bother you. If you felt bothered, he won.

    I learn this in 5th grade. Why can't people in this site understand this simple logic??
  2. Phrost is offline
    Phrost's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,109

    Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:17pm

    Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesopian
    You know ... I read this **** and I think ... hmmm ... what of it? However, it spreads ... by you and your shadow puppet. Then, you come off like some harder than nails ass kicker ... along with your fave butt buddy CheesyTheShitrat and I think ... whole lot of attitude ... as in mouth.

    So here's the deal: San Diego is hosting a Throwdown event. From what I've gathered, the TD is supposedly the backbone of Bullshido.

    BSD for one, wants to see just how much of a badass you are ... in person ... match up all out and see how it goes.

    Now, you want to play? You want to keep waving your cock in San Diegos's face? No problem ... no drama ... just ... BRING IT ON.

    You aren't above or immune to the standards, KFDW. BSD is calling you out ... you have ample notice and good cause for showing up in support of this event.

    The maximum effective range of an excuse is -0- meters, KFDW.
    Now see, that's just brilliant.
  3. BSDaemon is offline
    BSDaemon's Avatar

    Being Sublime Daily

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Boulder
    Posts
    2,024

    Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:19pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    I've been to throwdowns before, but not with this site.

    I know what people do in throwdowns, and most of the ones I've been to are friendly.

    BUT, my point is, if someone doesn't want to come, why challenge him?? Picking fights are for 5th graders.

    If people want to come to TDs, they will.

    If they want to talk, just brush it off your shoulder and don't sink down to his level. The purpose of talkers is to bother you. If you felt bothered, he won.

    I learn this in 5th grade. Why can't people in this site understand this simple logic??
    You make me feel bothered, therefore you won. This Is wonderful logic which I shal be immediately be adopting! I will make it my mission to ( bother / win ) all the people I can!
  4. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:19pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    yeah ... I can quote the post if you want . I read it . They arent proving **** except they know what they are talking about when they speak on the topic .

    What's your point ? You do have a point right ?
    My point is, guys that came back from Iraq doesn't have the need to go to TD to prove a point.

    I didn't say they don't go to TDs. They don't go to prove a point to himself or others.

    Get it? That is the difference.

    The guys that challenge people to TD expose a lot of their own insecurity, and the Talkers (ex: KFDW) are enjoying it very much.
  5. BackFistMonkey is offline
    BackFistMonkey's Avatar

    Actual Photo

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dayton
    Posts
    8,285

    Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:20pm

    supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    I've been to throwdowns before, but not with this site.
    No you havent been to a Throwdown . Not the ones run by this site ... which is what you seem to have an issue with .

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    My point is, guys that came back from Iraq doesn't have the need to go to TD to prove a point.

    I didn't say they don't go to TDs. They don't go to prove a point to himself or others.

    Get it? That is the difference.

    The guys that challenge people to TD expose a lot of their own insecurity, and the Talkers (ex: KFDW) are enjoying it very much.
    You are sofa king retar dead , it is hurting my head , if you think people should listen and learn from untested bullshitters . Most of the people coming back from Iraq cant fight hand to hand for **** ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
  6. SifuAbel is offline
    SifuAbel's Avatar

    Rock ape baby pic

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,694

    Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:20pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brilliant?

    :needpics:
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.
  7. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:20pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Shi Dist
    You make me feel bothered, therefore you won. This Is wonderful logic which I shal be immediately be adopting! I will make it my mission to ( bother / win ) all the people I can!
    Great, now you can advance to Middle School.
  8. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:21pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    No you havent been to a Throwdown .
    BoooWoooo. You know that is a very strong statement you just made right?
  9. SammyKing is offline

    WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:22pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the entertainment.

    It has been a good 20 minutes.

    Thanks for reading. Good bye.
  10. DerAuslander is offline
    DerAuslander's Avatar

    Valiant Monk of Booze & War

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,451

    Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:23pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you have't been to a Bullshido Throwdown, then you cannot tell us about Bullshido Throwdowns.

    The logic is that simple.

    You may now advance to 2nd Grade.
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.