Our Sponsors:

Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354 5556 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 3:01pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, when is your court date with Mr. Ching?
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    I feel like my ear is half torn off.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    8/19/2009 3:06pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    **** you sideways with a crowbar you numb nut for brains son a of bitch!!!! All you did was tool a thread to look like an expose and mention a few known facts about me and a few pictures. Most on the thread were like "This is the great revelation?, we know already." Your use of the truth in order to promote a lie (THE TITLE) DOES NOT PROTECT YOU.

BTW, THE TITLE ALONE IS ACTIONABLE. Defamation is what I said and it comes in many flavors, jackass. DefamationI like especially. If I felt like it I'd own you ass.

the purpose of this thread was to get me to fight. I gave you that shot and you cheesed out of actually fighting me. **** you, I hope you die a miserable painful death soon!!! :suicide: :angel8:
    Oh noes, more empty threats to call the internet police.

Not like I feel like rehashing the past, but the intention of this thread was not to get you to "Fight", but to attend on of my throwdowns which you were avoiding at all cost because you were (at that point) a ***** keyboard commando who thought you could talk trash on the interwebs without any repercussions IRL.

The one chance we had to fight you fucked up by publicly disclosing where it was going to go down before it happened. I specifically told you not to make the location public prior to the fight, and you defied this condition because you knew it would get you out of it. Soon after you fucked that one up, I became medically incapacitated and went through several surgeries to correct the debilitating sinus infections I suffered from. I know, "excuses, excuses".

If you don't like the fact that your choices (not mine) have sullied your good name, I suggest having it legally changed.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    8/24/2009 8:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So, when is your court date with Mr. Ching?
    Ju no reed tuu gud.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    8/24/2009 9:03pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BSDaemon View Post
    Oh noes, more empty threats to call the internet police.

Not like I feel like rehashing the past, but the intention of this thread was not to get you to "Fight", but to attend on of my throwdowns which you were avoiding at all cost because you were (at that point) a ***** keyboard commando who thought you could talk trash on the interwebs without any repercussions IRL.

The one chance we had to fight you fucked up by publicly disclosing where it was going to go down before it happened. I specifically told you not to make the location public prior to the fight, and you defied this condition because you knew it would get you out of it. Soon after you fucked that one up, I became medically incapacitated and went through several surgeries to correct the debilitating sinus infections I suffered from. I know, "excuses, excuses".

If you don't like the fact that your choices (not mine) have sullied your good name, I suggest having it legally changed.
    Oh , I didn't go to a TD at your command, you mean, like 90 % of the board? **** you, your highness. It was not then or now a priority for me.

Listen to this twisted, bullshit, illogical, retarded, diatribe. On what planet are you living on?!?!? You didn't want me to go to a TD to "fight" but you wanted me to go and face "my consequences IRL". How dire. And just how was I going to do that, Retardo McHandy. Gee I dunno, by fighting maybe. :5eek:

Don't sit there and play tough guy now. I gave you your fight. You were all set to go even after the disclosure, and when the time came...... zilch. Yes, you complained that you had a 3 month bronchitis. You caught....... a cold. Boo fucking hoo. Then you clammed up and said all of nothing afterwards. And how many TDs did you go too? Talk about weak excuses. This "you exposed the location" crap is ***** on a stick. AT THAT POINT, you shirked YOUR "consequences in real life." You made this thread to provoke me, period. And when you did get an answer you bailed, end of story.

I'm sure some people here will try to twist this and make comments to make you look less bad. But I'M HOPING THE SITE HAS GROWN ENOUGH THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO SEE THIS FOR ITS FACE VALUE.

This is a witch hunt thread. It has NO value. It's a lofty title with NO content.

My actions didn't sully a damn thing. It was a crime to have an opposing view on bullshido, wow what a revelation. Yet, the "I can talk all I want without fighting you" is a staple here many people here enjoy every day. It was YOUR CHOICE to make a bullshit thread based on NOTHING, all just to disparage me.

There is no "Expose' ". For me to be bullshido I'd have to have faked my credentials , which I haven't. So you basically concocted this "lie of truths". Putting Dragnet music to my bio.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 8/24/2009 9:22pm at .

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/25/2009 9:12am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, Eldrad Ulthran really is a dick. I've said it before, and I have absolutely no doubt that I will say it again. He has skill and power of heights that are only reachable, even for most Eldar, in their dreams, and how does he use them? He uses them like this:

Years ago, a minor Ork Waaagh sprung up and launched itself against the mon-keigh world they call Lentak II. It's an insignificant planet by any definition except, apparently, Eldrad's. He summoned me and told me we were going to Lentak, and that it was of the utmost importance to see that a certain battle took a particular course. He also told me to bring along the best sniper I could find, adding that "He might come in handy," with a wink like he was passing on some kind of secret message. Typical Eldrad behavior, that.

So, we get down to the surface of Lentak and locate the "important" battle, in a rocky pass high up in a mountain range. Eldrad isn't wearing his helmet, the better to display the horribly annoying half-smile that's on his face the whole time, the one he puts on when he knows something you don't and is about to use that information. I'm busy projecting an illusion to keep mon-keigh and the Orks from noticing us, Eldrad and the sniper are just watching the battle from the rock outcrop where we're standing. Finally, Eldrad points at a particular Ork nob riding in the back of one of their wartrukks.

"That one. Take off his ear. His *left* ear. Right...now."

The sniper fires, cleanly severing the Ork's ear. The thing roars like the beast it is, looks around, and smacks the Ork beside it right off the back of the bouncing vehicle. The fallen Ork doesn't even have time to stop rolling before it gets run over by another Ork on a warbike; the bike nearly crashes, and one of the bombs sitting in a rack near the back bounces loose and falls to the ground. Eldrad looks at it, nods in satisfaction, and motions for us to leave.

Five of the Mon Keigh years pass. Five blessed, beloved years, in which I do not hear nor see Eldrad a single time. I don't know where he was, or what he does when he's not busy being a dick; probably off seducing Tau or members of whatever other young race has caught his fancy recently. Anyway, those five years pass all too quickly, and then Eldrad comes back, contacts me, and tells me we're going back to Lentak II, just the two of us. This, of course, sets my teeth on edge, because I know he's going to do something unbearably dickish, but I can't exactly refuse the most important Farseer of my Craftworld.
    A total dick.

Sure enough, we wind up back in that same mountain pass, watching a column of Imperial Guard troops march past. This time, we're down at roughly the same level as the guardsmen, but since there are only two of us, it's easy for me to project sufficient camouflage. Good thing, because Eldrad sure wasn't helping. I notice that the wreckage from the battle years ago hasn't been completely cleaned; some has been pushed up against the walls of the pass, some hasn't.

I belatedly remember the fallen bomb and start to look for it, but before I can spot it, a Chimera with a commissar riding in its open hatch finds it on its own. The explosion bounces the vehicle into the air, and the unsecured commissar goes flying. Shrapnel flies towards us and I dodge, rolling across the ground to avoid the splintered metal.

When I look up, I see Eldrad, standing with the sunrise behind him, posed like a statue with his head high and his fists on his hips. An instant later, the commissar's hat lands right on his head. And Eldrad, the dick, holds the pose and smirks at me. I almost dropped the illusion and let the mon-keigh kill us both, but then I realized Eldrad would probably have some way of escaping even that.

Never in my nearly twenty thousand years of life have I met a bigger dick than Eldrad Ulthran.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    8/25/2009 10:32am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    But I'M HOPING THE SITE HAS GROWN ENOUGH THAT THERE ARE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO SEE THIS FOR ITS FACE VALUE.
    This site grows and grows and grows but what sort of person you are is even more obvious now than it was when I joined in 2003. Back then many of us thought you might actually have a point or two. You didn't and you don't.

Your condemnation doesn't come from Phrost, the alopecia douche who started this thread or even your association with that crackpot JFS. Your condemnation comes from what you yourself have written.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 12:21am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More semi circular fuzzy logic. My so called condemnation that you think exists comes from me telling tools like you to **** off. And then tools like you responding in kind. My only crime, if any, was me going against the almighty MOB rule of bullshido.

LOL @ alopecia douche, classic.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 12:39am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rudy you just can't win http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
    The only hope for you now is to turn over a new leaf and stop being a dickhead all over the internet.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 8:47am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More semi circular fuzzy logic. My so called condemnation that you think exists comes from me telling tools like you to **** off. And then tools like you responding in kind. My only crime, if any, was me going against the almighty MOB rule of bullshido.
    First, don't use words you don't understand. Second, no. Sure there is indeed some mobbing and piling on at times but that has nothing to do with you. The fact that a google search brings up threads in which you're being a giant dick and come off like a spoiled teenage girl is because you're routinely, antagonistically and preemptively a giant dick with the world view of a spoiled teenage girl.

Posted On:
    8/27/2009 9:11am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa View Post
    This site grows and grows and grows ...
    Unlike Cap'n Dicktuck's site.
    I feel like my ear is half torn off.