Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:06pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Well from what I've read the last few weeks, everyone on this site is nothing but talkers. Honest.

I saw some of the TD videos, I wouldn't even call that a "fight". I've seen better fights at the bar by non-martial artist.

If you guys think attenting TD can prove anything, you guys are really fighter wannabes. If you are really tough, take it out on the streets.

The only thing TD is good for, is to balance your OWN self-esteem so YOU yourself knows you are not just talk. But then to a confident person, they don't need TD for that do they?

I don't see the bouncer at the clubs going to TDs, because he gets enough action where he works.

YOu guys are a joke.

I bounce. I go to throwdowns. Ergo, you are incorrect.

Referring to barfighting in reference to quality fighting = ignorance. Ergo, you are ignorant.

Throwdowns are for testing, evaluating, and exploring your skills and the skills of others. Leave your ego at the door. This is well known around here. Ergo, you are a noob and have no frame of reference.

This site is full of, pro, amateur, and recreatinal fighters. As well as law-enforcers, military personnel, and security professionals. Your assertion is that these individuals are all talk. Ergo, you have a deathwish.

Did I miss anything?
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:06pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TDs are for two things:

1) Friendly get together. Friendly exchange.

OR

2) Proving to yourself that you are tough.

Well if the intention of attenting a TD is not "Friendly", then I don't see why any confident person would be interested in attenting.

You don't see the guys that just came back from Iraq having the need to prove a point in a TD. Get a life you losers.

So the guy does CMA, why does it bother you so much that you have to challenage his art? Or talk **** about it? Is it because you felt inferior deep down inside?? And TD is the only way to balance yourself out??
    Basically you need to STFU ... Noob. You know nothing, have done nothing of note and to date amount to nothing.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:07pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TDs are for two things:

1) Friendly get together. Friendly exchange.

OR

2) Proving to yourself that you are tough.
    The event is the first ofcourse . But if you had done any research on the site at all you would know that . But what you do on the mat during the event is up to you .. if you have beef sure go full contact with the some gear ... gloves , mouth peice , a cup , and go full on NHB .
    As for the second part .. it's NOT about being tough it's about showing you know that you are talking about

Well if the intention of attenting a TD is not "Friendly", then I don't see why any confident person would be interested in attenting.
    Of course its friendly . I would happily smile while punching you in the face to see if you should be speaking on a martial arts site or just reading it becouse your a clueless noob or just so deep in your own untested Bullshido that your clueless to what being a Martial Artist actually means ..

You don't see the guys that just came back from Iraq having the need to prove a point in a TD.
    Bullshit ... we have members in Iraq who throwdown everytime they are in the states

Get a life you losers.
    So the guy does CMA, why does it bother you so much that you have to challenage his art? Or talk **** about it? Is it because you felt inferior deep down inside?? And TD is the only way to balance yourself out??
    shut the **** it's painfull how clueless you sound .

As for being losers ... you're the one trolling a Martial Arts forum ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    What did you expect genious? You go spouting off about what a Throwdown is and isn't, and then say such bs as bouncers don't go...as well as that bs about guys coming back from Iraq not going...

You have no clue what you're talking about. You're being as much of a mouthmonkey as others here, and any good points you may have made earlier have gone out the window.
    See how that works?

I said something that you disagree with, your ego was challenaged. To balance it, you invite me to a throwdown to:

1) Shut me up but proving something to yourself.
    2) Balancing yourself as a result.
    3) Your ego would be satisfied.

See? It's so obvious. I saw that invitation coming before it even came.

Why can't you guys just leave this silly site and do something better for your life? Or your soul for that matter.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:08pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry, you don't sound like a cool guy. I don't have time to help you with your inner issues.
    Shucks! Oh well, It was all just a cleverly disguised rouse designed to draw you into my rape room. Well perhaps not that clever.

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesopian
    Basically you need to STFU ... Noob. You know nothing, have done nothing of note and to date amount to nothing.
    I read some of your posts. You seem 13 years of age.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:10pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Rotten Elf
    I wonder which one of aesopinas or osirus' posts I should use.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I dunno there so many many.

Oh, heres one.......

No, thanks.
    So far ... you're all mouth and no action little boy.

Take a look at your balking on the $100 wager post, shitwipe. IF you had any real belief in your possibly being able to kick BDS's ass you wouldn't you would have jumped on the chance to win an easy $100.

Show up whenever you want. He'll wipe you out with ease. In fact, you can even do it in the Throwdown format with video tape for all to see. Or, you can just take it outside and he'll deal with you there. Either way works for him, shitrat.

Any time KFDW ... any time. Don't "pose" ... just show up and put up ... or ... STFU.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:11pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See how that works?

I said something that you disagree with, your ego was challenaged. To balance it, you invite me to a throwdown to:

1) Shut me up but proving something to yourself.
    2) Balancing yourself as a result.
    3) Your ego would be satisfied.

See? It's so obvious. I saw that invitation coming before it even came.

Why can't you guys just leave this silly site and do something better for your life? Or your soul for that matter.
    Sigh...let me spell this out to you. I invited you to a Throwdown so you could see what it's really like. I think you'd enjoy it. My ego in fighting is pretty much non-existent. I've had my ass kicked too many times by little Korean girls to have much of an ego anyway.

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:12pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas Spirit
    Bullshit ... we have members in Iraq who throwdown everytime they are in the states ....
    You should read the post you were replying to again. Yes, read it in details.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You should read the post you were replying to again. Yes, read it in details.
    You don't see the guys that just came back from Iraq having the need to prove a point in a TD.
    yeah ... I can quote the post if you want . I read it . They arent proving **** except they know what they are talking about when they speak on the topic .

What's your point ? You do have a point right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 5 of 56 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast