Hole in one.

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 12:13am

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wakinonioi
    Are you afraid that you are starting to make people sick with the glorification of your starring turn as 'back of blue shirt #11 in lower left-hand corner' in what is sure to be an academy award contender?
    hey, It may not be "Gone with the wind", but its a job. And I appreciate haveing it. Also, "extra number 23" isn't the same as a fight and stunt coordinator credit. not by along shot. You have no idea how utterly difficult it is to break into this business.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 12:56am

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Rotten Elf
    hey, It may not be "Gone with the wind", but its a job. And I appreciate having it. Also, "extra number 23" isn't the same as a fight and stunt coordinator credit. not by along shot. You have no idea how utterly difficult it is to break into this business.

No, I don't. But I have a good idea how easy it could be for you to cheapen something you seem to have worked so hard for by lifting your skirt up too often.

If something is important to you why cheapen it by wearing it like a big fat gold chain that is assumed to be pawn shop crap?
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your signatures.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 1:11am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do really WANT me to break your arm or other bones? That makes you suspect in my book. Maybe even crazy. After all this "exposure" I don't think a "freindly" match is possible.
    Now that you've brought up BBC themes AGAIN let me continue with phrosts claim that aesopian would tap me in seconds. To which my reply was dealt. To which you seem eager to continue mentioning ever after you were told not to. STFU already about that.

I owe Neal Feltcher a swift kick up his ass, not an apology. I've already shared of myself and it was good enough until this Ronin deal. After that, all of a sudden, it was I'm a pajama strawman bullshit hoping around like bug, in his words, and he's the "jesus" of MA blah blah fucking blah. .And every guy that has a CMA is a target no matter what was accomplished before or how much was agreed upon before or how much of a fighter he's shown to be. WHY? Because it easy . Because instead of owning up he decideds to play Napoleon. **** that **** in Gucci bag.

Also JFS may be gruff, but so what , He's JFS. Do you expect him to be any different? Is it a surprise to you? Does it change what a bad ass mutha fucka he is? No fucking way!! Get over it.

Its funny how people like zendetta and phrost fall back on the "but i'm a shitty fighter and kicking my ass doesn't make a difference". Yes, it does. It making a fucking huge difference. Why the hell does a "shitty fighter" have carte blanche to say all and any kind of stupid uninformed ignorant thing but not have to back it up with at least SOME real credential. Neal has NONE. He was a NOBODY before this site opened.

Sparring with you, friendly or not, at a TD only proves that I exist. Period. It doesn't mean a god damn thing in the great scheme of bullshido. You will still have nobodies in power spewing bullshit. You will still have all sorts of idiots, like Neal, who only have a CASUAL knowledge of things ranting like a drunken sailor.

If anyone is owed an apology is me and maybe even ronin for putting up with this Blueball bullshit for so long. In ronin own words, "I wonder what happened to him , he wasn't like this before."

I'll give the non members a hint: the BBC is laugh riot!!! Just to find out all the real bullshit behind the scenes is worth the 20 bucks. Its better than any soap opera on the planet. It will open your eyes in a big way.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 2:06am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wakinonioi
    No, I don't. But I have a good idea how easy it could be for you to cheapen something you seem to have worked so hard for by lifting your skirt up too often.

If something is important to you why cheapen it by wearing it like a big fat gold chain that is assumed to be pawn shop crap?

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 2:12am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 2:40am

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well then carry on making an ass of yourself, and enjoy the inevitable ridicule of something important to you.

Idiot.
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your signatures.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 2:57am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do really WANT me to break your arm or other bones? That makes you suspect in my book. Maybe even crazy. After all this "exposure" I don't think a "freindly" match is possible.
    No I don't want you to break my arm, I want you to do your very best to bring me to the point where I know my arm is about to be broken, then respect my tap. Same as I would do with you. If you don't want to be a friendly person that's your personal choice. Other throwdown attendees have had no problem beating the **** out of each other then shaking hands, hugging, and being friends after it's over and done with. Maybe you just don't understand sportsmanship or the spirit of competition. But I am personally willing to endure the pain it takes to get you out of your shell and start acting like a reasonable human being. If that means my arm has to be broken so be it, I’ve broken them both before and I’m sure I’ll break them many more times before I’m done with this body.

Now that you've brought up BBC themes AGAIN let me continue with phrosts claim that aesopian would tap me in seconds. To which my reply was dealt. To which you seem eager to continue mentioning ever after you were told not to. STFU already about that.
    Aesopian would very likely tap you in seconds... he has devoted the last couple years to training how to do exactly that. I've seen him break the arm of a karate "sensei" in front of all his students when he was just a white belt. Who knows if you would fare any better. The kid is dedicated, smart, and hungry. What you are doing is underestimating your opponent and inflating your own ability without having the balls to step on the mat.

I owe Neal Feltcher a swift kick up his ass, not an apology. I've already shared of myself and it was good enough until this Ronin deal. After that, all of a sudden, it was I'm a pajama strawman bullshit hoping around like bug, in his words, and he's the "jesus" of MA blah blah fucking blah. .And every guy that has a CMA is a target no matter what was accomplished before or how much was agreed upon before or how much of a fighter he's shown to be. WHY? Because it easy . Because instead of owning up he decideds to play Napoleon. **** that **** in Gucci bag.
    CMA is not the target. You are. You: the self appointed representative of CMA. The sad thing is that all your CMA brethren stand loyally by you despite your piss poor job of defending your art. You do more to destroy the reputation of kung fu than all of the nutriders here combined. I wish JFS and Omar realized this, but I guess sometimes you have to be on the outside looking in to really see clearly.

Also JFS may be gruff, but so what , He's JFS. Do you expect him to be any different? Is it a surprise to you? Does it change what a bad ass mutha fucka he is? No fucking way!! Get over it.
    This isn't about JFS.

Its funny how people like zendetta and phrost fall back on the "but i'm a shitty fighter and kicking my ass doesn't make a difference". Yes, it does. It making a fucking huge difference. Why the hell does a "shitty fighter" have carte blanche to say all and any kind of stupid uninformed ignorant thing but not have to back it up with at least SOME real credential. Neal has NONE. He was a NOBODY before this site opened.
    Neal has respect here because he has demonstrated the ability to think critically, be objective, eloquent, and discriminating. You don’t need credentials to ask questions.

Sparring with you, friendly or not, at a TD only proves that I exist. Period. It doesn't mean a god damn thing in the great scheme of bullshido. You will still have nobodies in power spewing bullshit. You will still have all sorts of idiots, like Neal, who only have a CASUAL knowledge of things ranting like a drunken sailor.
    If only you could see the irony of you ranting about other peoples ranting. It doesn't take power to spew bullshit here. For example: You.

Do you walk around to random people on the street telling them "**** you" like you do here? No, I believe you would get your ass kicked / stabbed / shot for doing a thing like that. So why do you conduct yourself here like that? Because to you we are nothing but playthings, and the liberal rules of this forum allow you to say whatever you please. This seems to anger you, and yet you take full advantage of these freedoms. And here in this thread you witness the repercussions of all of your talk: the forum trying to hold you accountable. Now instead of taking responsibility you try to shape the issue into something else. Meanwhile you are running around like a chicken with its head cut off. You are reaping what you have sown; the way you have handled this speaks volumes about your character.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 3:19am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man you are going in circles faster than **** down a toilet bowl.

Just WHY is this "about me"? WTF does this have to with the complaints MANY people were making about the mod descisions around here, One of which said persons was YOU. Or do you not remember?

Hello!!!!!!!!!! dumbass!!!!!!!!!!! This has nothing to do with "ME". You're being a total patsy.

And he isn't "asking" a damn thing. He's already made his bed.

As far as the other CMAers, they are their own people. They're not stupid and they don't need, for what would be in an another light , racist style remarks and treatment. They don't stand by me, I stand by them. They are reading the same **** I am and coming to the same conclusions. I am not king kung fu here. JFS , Dale Dugas(who has already left, BTW, thanks to this ****) Steve Richards and others here out rank me by decades. If you can't see this then there is NOTHING left to discuss with you.

"Dude, Have you noticed how JFS talks to people? Anything phrost said to him was mild in comparision to his verbal assaults."

Did you not just post this? WTF am I replying to? Smoke less pot , OK.

In closing, I'm all for getting together and doing some good learnig. But don't fucking dog me. I'm no Mcbullshit and somebody you don't want pissed at you. I don''t need a TD for that.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 3:41am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just WHY is this "about me"? WTF does this have to with the complaints MANY people were making about the mod descisions around here, One of which said persons was YOU. Or do you not remember?

Hello!!!!!!!!!! dumbass!!!!!!!!!!! This has nothing to do with "ME". You're being a total patsy.
    My complaint about Aesopians moderation had absolutely nothing at all to do with this. That complaint was resolved to my satisfaction very soon after I made it. What that topic ended up turning into (Bullshido vs. CMA pissing match) had absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with my complaint.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    1/08/2006 4:56am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as the other CMAers, they are their own people. They're not stupid and they don't need, for what would be in an another light , racist style remarks and treatment.
    I think this needs to be preserved as a Lord of the Flies-esque warning about the depths to which man can sink and the evil within his heart.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364243444546 47484950 ... LastLast