Actual Photo

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 5:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Well from what I've read the last few weeks, everyone on this site is nothing but talkers. Honest.
    You havent been reading much except the bullshit . And there has been very little besides bullshit for the last couple weeks so I can see how you think that .

I saw some of the TD videos, I wouldn't even call that a "fight". I've seen better fights at the bar by non-martial artist.
    Its not a fight . Its a meeting of peoples to trade idea's spar in what ever range and of course to "Throwdown" . I havent seen any video of anyone "Throwingdown" since the new rules for it went up in the Throwdown forum .

If you guys think attenting TD can prove anything, you guys are really fighter wannabes. If you are really tough, take it out on the streets.
    **** the streets . I dont like getting stabbed . I hate getting hit in the head with random objects and I fucking hate and despise being locked up and away from my wife and kid .

The only thing TD is good for, is to balance your OWN self-esteem so YOU yourself knows you are not just talk. But then to a confident person, they don't need TD for that do they?
    You should be throwing down becouse it's a chance to test and pick up new skills . It will also show you can back up at aleast some of the **** you talk . Instead of just another faceless whiny glass jawed pajama wearing bitch .

I don't see the bouncer at the clubs going to TDs, because he gets enough action where he works.
    No there are quite a few bouncers here as members . You havent read much of this site have you ?
    YOu guys are a joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 5:58pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Rotten Elf
    yawn....
    You know ... I read this **** and I think ... hmmm ... what of it? However, it spreads ... by you and your shadow puppet. Then, you come off like some harder than nails ass kicker ... along with your fave butt buddy CheesyTheShitrat and I think ... whole lot of attitude ... as in mouth.

So here's the deal: San Diego is hosting a Throwdown event. From what I've gathered, the TD is supposedly the backbone of Bullshido.

BSD for one, wants to see just how much of a badass you are ... in person ... match up all out and see how it goes.

Now, you want to play? You want to keep waving your cock in San Diegos's face? No problem ... no drama ... just ... BRING IT ON.

You aren't above or immune to the standards, KFDW. BSD is calling you out ... you have ample notice and good cause for showing up in support of this event.

The maximum effective range of an excuse is -0- meters, KFDW.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Watch, before this thread gets to page 4, somebody will say "Why don't you come down to our TD and I'll show you I am right".

Sorry, I have better things to do than help YOU balance your own self-esteem.

The people that offer to fight are usually the ones that have something they need to prove. Not the other way around.

But if you come off as, "Hey, you seem like a cool guy, I want to know more about your style. Why don't we get together and have a little friendly exchange?"

That sounds more like what a confident person would say.
    Scroll up, bro. I posted an invite for you before you even posted this.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SammyKing, you seem like a cool guy, I want to know more about your style. Why don't we get together and have a little friendly exchange?

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 5:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    I work door. I get plenty of action where I work. I go to Throwdowns too.

The purpose of a Throwdown is not to beat the **** out of each other. Like Osiris said, there's an unwritten "let's not kill each other agreement". However, that doesn't mean there aren't good hardcore matches going on.

Anytime you're in MD, you're welcome to stop by one of our events. We'd be happy to have you.
    OMG, it's not even page 4 yet! See what I mean?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:00pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Rotten Elf
    Frankly at this point its useless. We have had several CMA people attend throwdowns . Did that change the face of bullshido? No.
    You got an ass beating courtesy of BSD online for you any time you little twatstain. I'm thinking you show for the next scheduled TD and he'll take it outside the building so the school doesn't have any involvement.

No witnesses ... just you and BSD. Don't worry, He'll tell the guys you just decided to leave directly and won't be coming back that day.

In fact, asshole ... here's all you need boy:

henry@ncfightclub.com

All the information you need is on the San Diego TD Thread. He's going to beat your fucking brains out and laugh as you bleed all over the ground.

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:00pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesopian
    You aren't above or immune to the standards, KFDW. BSD is calling you out ... you have ample notice and good cause for showing up in support of this event.

The maximum effective range of an excuse is -0- meters, KFDW.
    I may disagree with on other stuff Aesopian, but I will back you on this. There's no reason why anyone shouldn't come to a Throwdown.

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:02pm

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG, it's not even page 4 yet! See what I mean?
    What did you expect genious? You go spouting off about what a Throwdown is and isn't, and then say such bs as bouncers don't go...as well as that bs about guys coming back from Iraq not going...

You have no clue what you're talking about. You're being as much of a mouthmonkey as others here, and any good points you may have made earlier have gone out the window.

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Shi Dist
    SammyKing, you seem like a cool guy, I want to know more about your style. Why don't we get together and have a little friendly exchange?
    Sorry, you don't sound like a cool guy. I don't have time to help you with your inner issues.

Hole in one.

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 6:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder which one of aesopinas or osirus' posts I should use.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, I dunno there so many many.

Oh, heres one.......

No, thanks.
    Give to Haiti relief. text "haiti' to 90999
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TeacherMonkey?feature=mhee
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1234 56781454 ... LastLast