Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 9:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anymore..................., where the **** were you when it WAS there, the moon?

That would explain your shiny head and harlequin face, you're an alien, Henry.
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.

Kenpo Instructor

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 9:18pm

supporting member
     Style: American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Rotten Elf
    The absurdity of you post is revealing.

So if I go to a throwdown then and only then will kung fu work?

Omega doesn't count? Asia doesn't count? JFS doesn't count? Come on. You've got to do WAY better than this to get me a TD now.
    Hey bud, I'll drive you down myself to this next one in Carlsbad, you live literally around the corner from me.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde
    Saving Kenpo souls one at a time!

Put down your purse!

Speed is fine, but accuracy is final. Wyatt Earp, 1888

"For certain 'tis a shameful spite, and dreadful to the heart,
    For an Irishman to see a fight, and not be taking part."

--"How McPherson Held the Floor"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 9:27pm

Style: Thai boxing , JJ ,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Evil , Go , you talked the game , so now put up, Take vid.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 9:41pm

Style: Martial Arts man!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just go. I have always thought that his post were sprinkled with a bit of jest. I like his posts. Go to a TD not for an all out war or even a eral fight, just go for training. I don't think anyone has anything to prove when they attend a TD.
    His smack talk was not that serious.

I love his pics, especially the one when he is sitting on the chair facing the camera.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 10:05pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Rotten Elf
    What difference would it make? I show up, grind BSB to a fine powder and then what? Would bullshido suddenly go through that wormhole? No. Nothing would change. Nothing has changed. I wouldn't be the first CMA guy to be at a throwdown. What ? OMEGA doesn't count as a CMA guy?
    Just so your boast doesn't "accidently" get edited ... I've cut and pasted a copy of the above into a Word Doc ... you know ... just to preclude Gremlins from misrepresenting your assertion you can and will "grind the ****" out of BSD.

Got your bags packed yet ... shitrat?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 10:25pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    You should read the post you were replying to again. Yes, read it in details.

With all due respect to the sacrifies of soldiers, I don't really care if some guy has killed three thousand iraqis with his m-16 - he doesn't know martial arts unless he can actually fight. Being a soldier is respectable, but you say a soldier has nothing to prove as though a tour of duty certifies him as a general expert in life. Wrong.

Ask Asia and Phrost if there's any stupid people in the military and see what they say.

See, throwdowns are friendly sparring sessions. They aren't deathmatchs. Just show up at one. None of these guys are really super bad-ass. None of them are going to kidnap you and make you go to uraguay.

In fact, all this internet bullshit would probably go away if you all met.

"Oh so .. . you're that guy...wow, we got carried away on the damn internet. Well... Let's beat some people up and get some yellowtail" just isn't as fun as **** YOU NO **** YOU NO **** YOUR MOTHER MY MOTHER WOULD **** YOU UP **** YOUR MOTHER is it?

Isn't the whole purpose of throwdowns on a regular basis there to help us get to know and understand each other and our styles on a personal basis? So we're an organization with an existence beyond the internet? Isn't not getting that kind of saying, "I don't get this website and what it's for, I'm just a pain in the ass"

I know it actually pisses me off that you live hours away from throwdowns and don't go when I live hundreds of miles from the nearest little knot of us and can't go.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 10:29pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 10:31pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aesopian
    Just so your boast doesn't "accidently" get edited ... I've cut and pasted a copy of the above into a Word Doc ... you know ... just to preclude Gremlins from misrepresenting your assertion you can and will "grind the ****" out of BSD.

Got your bags packed yet ... shitrat?
    Your JFS impression is amussing, especially coming from the likes of you.

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 10:33pm

Style: Sanda, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even if you have a problem with KFDW... you gotta admit, the pictures leave you wanting more.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    12/28/2005 10:34pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TehDeadlyDimMak
    Even if you have a problem with KFDW... you gotta admit, the pictures leave you wanting more.

Actually I think it's the wrong time and place for that and he's trying to duck some decent concerns.

Nice to see how he reacts to drama directed at him when he's been stirring so much of his own.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.
Page 12 of 56 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast