228251 Bullies, 4467 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 6:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AAAhmed46
    Manslaughter? THey killed him!
    The British and U.S. legal definitions are different. A charge of manslaughter in Britain is equivalent to 2nd degree murder in the U.S. I believe.

They'll still be out by the time they're old enough to vote though, which is pathetic in my view.

Edit: well the 15 year old will be, the others are already old enough :P

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 6:35pm

Style: karate,MMA(between gyms)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope she gets raped by lesbians in prison....if she has a short term.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 6:40pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, that'll happen right after they send her to Disneyland for rehabilitation....

Competition Team Tag...yes?

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 7:00pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, DBMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Limey
    You're a fucking moron odacon if you think that someone deserves to get hit at all for graffitiing on top of someone elses graffiti. I don't give a **** if they spent a decade working on it. The first guy is as much of a vandal as the guy who tags his mural.
    Not necessarily. In some cities, the community council can authorize an artist to create a mural for the community's sake. I'm not saying that in this case that's what it was, but sometimes it's not vandalism.

Quote Originally Posted by The Limey
    Explain to me why the **** you think one vandals' work deserves protection from another vandals' spray can. Both of them just fucked up someone elses building. If you wanna express yourself go buy a fucking sketchbook.
    I agree with you in the sense that one (illegal) tagger writing on someone else's (illegal) tag is just a case of one lawbreaker messing up another lawbreakers ****, but they (taggers) take that **** VERY personally. Living in NoHo with a large blank wall that gets tagged every other day, with the city painting it over on the in-between days, I'd like to see the little cocksuckers who tag my wall get beaten...hell, I'll do it. But I'd be less pissed off if the tags were at least art worthy. Instead, the tags are just hieroglyphic scrawls that're uglier than sin.

Aloha, Poi
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 10:00pm

Style: pentjak silat/ kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Graffiti art is looked upon as a very serious form of expression where I'm from, and those guys invest a LOT of time into their murals. That's probably why graffiti guys in my hometown are ready and willing to actually KILL you if you deface their artwork, not to mention the fact that they're often gang members, or at the very least affiliated with gang members on some level. The kid who got beat in this vid looked like he was trying to claim their mural as his own by putting his "tag" underneath someone else's artwork, and that is just stupid on his part. He seemed to be nothing more than a "tagger" and there is a big difference between people who tag, and people who do actual murals. The movie "Breakin'" explains the 'tagger vs painter' dynamic rather thoroughly, and it came out in like 1982 or some ****- so you KNOW that graffiti culture isn't some new thing.

Anyway, I'm not saying it's right and I'm not saying it's wrong, but when you KNOW that these are the kind of people you're dealing with (and I have the sinking suspicion that the drunk kid in this vid was well aware of the type of people he was dealing with) you're a complete IDIOT if you screw with them, not to mention borderline retarded to come back for seconds like this kid did. Don't poke a bear with a stick.....
    Last edited by Lord Of Chaos; 1/05/2006 10:02pm at .

Posted On:
    1/06/2006 12:32am

Style: karate,MMA(between gyms)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why were there two people video taping?

I think they were making an excuse to beat the **** out of him.

Or they created a context so they did not have to admit to themselves that they just wanted to beat someone up.

Posted On:
    1/06/2006 12:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, that dude got owned. I watched that clip without sound, and I could still tell that dude needed to STFU, in short order.

On the other hand, the guy that kicks a dude in the face who was already on the ground, not just once but multiple times, deserves bad things. Really bad things. Ass things. Think, Colon cancer.
    :new_all_c

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2006 12:59am

Style: Ex-TMA/KB Noob/Judo Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by poidog
    Not necessarily. In some cities, the community council can authorize an artist to create a mural for the community's sake. I'm not saying that in this case that's what it was, but sometimes it's not vandalism.
    I have heard of that being done and I think it's a great idea because it lets people express their artistic abilities in a non-destructive way. I've also heard of places setting up walls and stuff specifically for graffiti artists to paint stuff. My comments weren't directed at those "legal" graffiti areas. Doing that runs along the same lines as my "get a sketchbook comment".

I have seen some graffiti art this is REALLY good...some of these guys have real talent....most don't.....but talent or no it need to be chanelled in a more apprpriate manner.

It makes me sick when I see someone get beaten like that outside of a competition environment because it's just senseless violence. It can **** someone up for life and the perp usually gets off with a slap on the wrist.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/06/2006 1:32am

Style: combat centres

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PEtrainer was right.. walking away esp. after the first pasting would have worked wonders. But that kid was off his face to begin with, and he was being a smart ass trying to provoke a reaction. I don't think what they did to him was right, but he got his reaction.

While we're on the topic of situations like this. When was the last time anyone had to defend themselves against just one person? I've had people start me over the most inconsequential stuff, but they were posers who wanted to beat their chest, so nothing ever came from it thankfully.

Posted On:
    1/06/2006 10:42am

Style: FMA, Jujutsu/Judo/SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An ass woopin is an ass woopin, but that crap at the end is attempted murder.

Any time someone is lying on the pavement or against a wall where their head is braced, then you begin kicking or stomping it, you are trying to kill them. If two of you are doing it, then it's damn likely to happen.

The kid was an idiotic drunk tagger. Maybe deserved a pop in the mouth, but not to have his head kicked in.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast