1/05/2006 5:07pm

Style: karate,MMA(between gyms)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Harsh video, shows new fad?

http://www.wilsonkarate.com/videos/fight_beating.wmv

Has this been posted before?

If not:

In this video, some guys start beating on this guy.

I have heard from my teacher that there is a new fad going on where someone would start video taping and then out of no where they get sucker punched.

Now, in this one, the guy comes back for revenge, but he isn't essentially violent because he stands around and tries to lecture his attackers, when he is taken from behind and the kick his head into the wall(literally)

Anyone know of the website that hosts these?

If so, were they taken off the net?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 5:15pm

Style: wrestling, Bjj, fi ting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What happened there was 1st degreee assualt and battery and quite possibly attempted murder. Things like that, that get posted on the internet should have every effort made to find the parties involved and put them in jail.

It also show a very,very important lesson. If someone has just kicked you ass, and you can get up and walk away, that is what you do. Get as far away as you can so they do not continue beating your ass.

Those kids deserve serious prison time.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 5:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Things like that, that get posted on the internet should have every effort made to find the parties involved and put them in jail.
    Because victims always show up to court to make all that paperwork worthwhile.

Did I say always? I meant never. I've personally had video tape evidence before. Of a woman...carrying an infant...getting her smack on in the walmart parking lot. She didn't show up to court. Dismissed!

Getting beat can be embarassing. Something a victim doesn't want to revisit at a much later date.

But hey...it's not me getting beat. It's not the state of Illinois getting beat. Maybe he enjoyed it. Maybe he PAID for it. It's difficult to say when he "can't miss work".

Kangaroo court is an epithet.
    Last edited by Nid; 1/05/2006 5:30pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 5:31pm

Style: Koei-Kan, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is just so friggin' sad.

Honestly, I think the one that got beat was either punch drunk from the first round or he's retarded. Either way it doesn't excuse the others. It looks like to me that the kid spray painted a small patch under the other guy's ghetto masterpiece and he took offense.

I agree that the idiots should be hunted down and put in jail. There they can get the beatings and ass rapes they deserve.

Isolated and Confused

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 5:47pm

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu, Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the UK it's called "Happy Slapping". The idiots responsible record the incident on their mobile phones and then send it to their mates.

A group of them recently got convicted for manslaughter after they kicked a man to death and recorded themselves doing it.
    Failing to become awesome since 1976

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 5:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Graffiti artists are very territorial and take a hell of a lot of offence then somone "tags" (usually a crappy squiggle) a murial that took hours if not days. The guy was off his head and in my opinion deserved to be slapped around a bit but not the beating he took.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 5:56pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamabushi
    In the UK it's called "Happy Slapping". The idiots responsible record the incident on their mobile phones and then send it to their mates.

A group of them recently got convicted for manslaughter after they kicked a man to death and recorded themselves doing it.
    Wasn't the ring leader a 14 year old girl?

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 6:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Manslaughter? THey killed him!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 6:17pm

Style: Ex-TMA/KB Noob/Judo Noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by odacon
    Graffiti artists are very territorial and take a hell of a lot of offence then somone "tags" (usually a crappy squiggle) a murial that took hours if not days. The guy was off his head and in my opinion deserved to be slapped around a bit but not the beating he took.

You're a fucking moron odacon if you think that someone deserves to get hit at all for graffitiing on top of someone elses graffiti. I don't give a **** if they spent a decade working on it. The first guy is as much of a vandal as the guy who tags his mural.

Explain to me why the **** you think one vandals' work deserves protection from another vandals' spray can. Both of them just fucked up someone elses building. If you wanna express yourself go buy a fucking sketchbook.

Posted On:
    1/05/2006 6:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Go Adon guy!
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast