Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 374344454647 48495051 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 12:44am

Style: HFY WC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    funny... all I read is "blah blah blah.... whaaa whaaa whaaaa... please listen to me - give me attention please.... you stink you stink..."

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 2:12am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ
    funny... all I read is "blah blah blah.... whaaa whaaa whaaaa... please listen to me - give me attention please.... you stink you stink..."

Yeah, duck his point by making fun of him.

Good one.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 2:17am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's copcat syndrome. First Dagon whines, then Mr. Punch whines and now JP no originality.

Don't think your little post was undercover JP. I'm waiting until you have fought a UFC/Pride/K-1 opponent.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 8:31am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache

Good one.
    That's all he can do, and it just reveals how bankrupt his postion is. The reason bullshido is so hard to spot for so many, including this HFy _ing __un guy, comes down to a lack of real experience. For example, no one who has had solid fighting experience and trained in a functional style is going to fall for chi nonsense or spend their times doing forms or play pattycake chi sao or do any of the other silliness; they know better. It's the same as people who have really grappled, and trained in grappling, won't fall for anti-grappling bullshit; their experience informs them. So when antigrapplers start telling me that they've grappled with some people in their school, and some of them have wrestled or done BJJ, etc., then I know they are full of ****. Someone that seriously wrestled or did BJJ would see through antigrappling in a second. And someone that did a functional stand-up style, like MT or boxing, would see through HYF _ing __un in a second. I would tell an antigrappler to get his ass down to a real grappling school and see for himself -- to get some real quality experience. Similarly, I tell this _ing __un guy to get himself down to some gym that really trains fighters and see for himself -- to get some quality experience. What's funny is that we rarely hear of any of them doing that. Because they like living in their fantasy world. And what we've never heard is someone that has done that and came away saying their _ing __un held up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 8:52am

Style: Ex-HFYWC, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by whybother
    Similarly, I tell this _ing __un guy to get himself down to some gym that really trains fighters and see for himself -- to get some quality experience. What's funny is that we rarely hear of any of them doing that. Because they like living in their fantasy world. And what we've never heard is someone that has done that and came away saying their _ing __un held up.
    Yeah, hasn't Jonathan been telling us over and over for the last two months that he's gonna try his Dung Fa Yi bullshit out against people outside his school?

He keeps saying so anyways....WTF is he waiting on?

All I can say is that when Jonathan gets around to this, Wellington Diaz' BJJ students better watch the f*ck out. Here comes the real "anti-grapple"!

LMAO.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 10:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    It's copcat syndrome. First Dagon whines, then Mr. Punch whines and now JP no originality.

Don't think your little post was undercover JP. I'm waiting until you have fought a UFC/Pride/K-1 opponent.
    Haha, I wasn't trying to be 'undercover', I really just forgot to sign my NAME, as I have in every precious post. I do not want to hide behind a computer keyboard like some others here do. I am not afraid to say who I am, where I come from, and speak from my experience. I have nothing to hide.

I think I state my points rather clearly and NEAUTRALLY. I won't be pulled into whybother's or GD's 'game'. Neither one offers any real content to the discussions here, nor does it seem they have any experience of thier own to speak from - they just keep up with thier obvious aggenda - to trash talk my lineage and anyone from it. So, they turn to trying to insult me, my lineage, etc. Sorry, but I'm a bit above that immaturity. I won't respond to those type of repeated attacks. If they had asked me questions about what I thought of WC punches vs. boxing punches (which is the general diraction the discussion on this thread was going) I might have responded. I will not respond directly to either from now on, and I have already stated that. So, they cry out for attention by trying to insult me. I feel I have a little more class than that. And I'm not afraid of questions about my lineage, my experience, my views, etc... but attacks, no thanks :)
    If either of them had a question regarding my experience, as they repeatedly express, they are both welcome to come see for themselves. They expect me to put up or shut up, well there's my offer. I don't treat this as a challenge or threat to them. I leave ego at the door. If they doubt I'm speaking about the effectivenes of WC or Boxing punches from my own expereince, they both know where I am. I would be happy to demonstrate for them (on a bag, focus mit, friendly sparring, etc). Maybe it would help them see I'm not here to say I'm better than anyone else, and that I am actually a decent guy. But I don't think they'd be interested in that. Oh well..

Is it Fake, you yourself offered to get together for a friendly workout. I am guessing you live in the phoenix area as well. I had no problem with that, as I said here, I am willing to workout with other MA's from other than my own lineage/kwoon. I even PM'd you to show you I didn't take it as anything personal, and was willing to do it as a learning experience on both our parts. But, when I did, you declined, said something about being too busy, etc. Ok, that's cool, but remember, it was you that made the offer. I still take you up on the offer - it would be fun! And then we could both come back and share our experiences. Or not - It could just be between us, I don't care either way. Seriously, I was interested and not in a challenging/hostile way. But when I took you up on it, you declined.. funny how that goes..
    And now you are saying you are waiting till I fight someone from the UFC, PRIDE or K1???? hahaha, that's a little higher bar than "go down to the local MMA gym and prove it for yourself".... hell, what proffessional fighter have any of you guys (whybother, GD, IsiftFake) fought against? I think I'll save the UFC, PRIDE, K1 competion for you guys, that's not my goal in training MA's.

And yes, I said before and I say again, I DO plan to go mix it up with as many MA's as I can in the near future (around 4-6 months), and I'm not to proud to say if the results don't go in my favor. It's a learning experience for me.

Sorry to all the others to get off subject (or drag this thread out any more).
    I digress :)

(Is if Fake, PM me if still interested)

Jonathan/JP/etc
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 3/29/2006 10:24am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 10:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache

Good one.
    C'mon, you can't be serious :)
    What was his point again? Oh yeah, that I'm not a 'real fighter', HFY is 'silly', that what I train is 'bullshit' and 'nonfunctional'. whatever... good point!
    Oh yeah and also that "No one that really trains a functional fighting style, like boxing or BJJ or MT, is going to switch to a nonfunctional kung fu... "
    I have trained in boxing, for several years, and now I train kung fu... silly me, what was I thinking, right??
    Only point he made was opinion. And followed it by silly cries for attention once I told him I would not respond to his posts here ever again. What does a child do when they can't get what they want? exactly....

Jonathan

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 11:07am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nope has nothing to do with you signing your post. If you want I will show you what I'm talking about. It is your progression of a certain fact in your posts.

You've only been posting for about three months.

Your skills in relation to your time WILL NOT improve that much in such a small amount of time.

Please stop.

We will get together at some point. I'm just waiting to get a little more time.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 11:27am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ
    I have trained in boxing, for several years, and now I train kung fu... silly me, what was I thinking, right??

Well, there is training to box, and then there is boxing training. :smile: It seems like every gym in NYC offers a boxing class. Would anyone care to contrast a typical boxing class at the Women's Kosher Gym in Brooklyn versas, say, Gleason's Gym?

Could you elaborate on the specifics of what your "several years" of boxing training entailed? That may make a difference in how your answers are interpreted.

(Side note: Church Street Boxing Gym in Manhattan has the best adverts: a picture of a real knarly looking sweaty face with the caption: "FACE IT! Your gym sucks.")
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 3/29/2006 11:29am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/29/2006 11:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    Nope has nothing to do with you signing your post. If you want I will show you what I'm talking about. It is your progression of a certain fact in your posts.

You've only been posting for about three months.

Your skills in relation to your time WILL NOT improve that much in such a small amount of time.

Please stop.

We will get together at some point. I'm just waiting to get a little more time.
    I don't mean this to be a smart a55 in any way, but I don't understand what you mean..

JP