218358 Bullies, 7509 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 3:09am

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint punchy!?
    How is that impressive? Shoulder's hunched, no extension, no power.. one hard punch to the throat is all he needed to show... that slappy crap is BS... very low standard WC.

To defend against it all the guy has to do is step back or cover with his arms.

If its 'just a demo' then it falls under the same category of a lot of martial arts bullshido -- from stupid dancing, flipping forms, to taking on multiple opponents in choreographed fights.
    Yup, pretty much.

It's still kinda cool and impressive though. But then again, so is this: http://www.superhandz.com/images/cupstackingfini.wmv

Dagon Akujin...

P.S. He's breaking WC/VT rule #1: RELAX.

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 3:36am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    To my eyes, untrained in the art of _ing _un, it looks suspiciously like he's just spazzing out. Why should I accept that this is combat effective?

You know, before I was a member here I never saw any wing chin. I'd seen pictures and stuff and I thought the stance was a little funny but it sounded pretty sensible on paper. Then I watched the videos, and man, it looks like someone actually developed an entire fighting system around slappy-slappy and spaz out.

Sammy; consider what you just did. You uploaded a video with barely any description and no commentary on why you are showing this clip. Someone said "So he threw a bunch of fast punches. Can he perform the same under stress testing?" which is an entirely valid question and critique and you accuse us of "talking ****". Enlighten us, what excatly are you trying to prove with this video? If you want to demonstrate that _ing _un is an effective fighting system we'll need something perfromed under live conditions. (ie. sparring).
    Last edited by Virus; 1/03/2006 3:53am at .

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 4:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagon Akujin
    Yup, pretty much.

It's still kinda cool and impressive though. But then again, so is this: http://www.superhandz.com/images/cupstackingfini.wmv
    Wow, thats some fast hands. I can't do it.

See how easy that was?

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 4:46am

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    To my eyes, untrained in the art of _ing _un, it looks suspiciously like he's just spazzing out. Why should I accept that this is combat effective?
    To my eyes, trained a little in the art of _ing _un, it looks suspiciously like he's just spazzing out... albeit with "Good muscle memory", as was Sammy's point.

And Virus, despite what many of the horrid WC/VT videos here have shown, really most of the punching in WC/VT is about moving the opponent. You could also maybe say "pushing" the opponent (with a punch). Don't forget that the 1-inch punch is based in WC/VT (or maybe it's that WC/VT is based on the idea of the 1-inch punch?), though Bruce made it look a whole lot cooler.

Anyway, WORST CHI-SAU EVER!!

Dagon

P.S.
    To defend against it all the guy has to do is step back or cover with his arms.
    Come on! Where is your WC/VT training Punchy!?? To defend against it all the guy has to do is step into him and punch him in the throat. :Violent1:

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 4:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Sammy; consider what you just did. You uploaded a video with barely any description and no commentary on why you are showing this clip. Someone said "So he threw a bunch of fast punches. Can he perform the same under stress testing?" which is an entirely valid question and critique and you accuse us of "talking ****". Enlighten us, what excatly are you trying to prove with this video? If you want to demonstrate that _ing _un is an effective fighting system we'll need something perfromed under live conditions. (ie. sparring).
    Yup. I just showed you guys a video. And thats all it is, a video. Do I have to prove something with a video? I don't think so.

Read the title. "Fast Wing Chun Hands". You can't deny the guy got some fast hands. So why don't you just respect the guy for what he can do with his hands?

99% of members in this board are losers, it's very obvious.

If I were trying to prove how effective Wing Chun is, I'd have to show some sparring videos. But thats not exactly my purpose (read title), so you've wasted my time with your reply.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 4:52am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think even you can take those shots without too much issue.

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 4:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The question is, can you?

Of couse you can.............online.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 5:00am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont think you really have the luxury or ability to dictate that people only comment on one aspect of the video. Yes, he has fast hands. That doesn't mean you get to dismiss every comment that isnt related to him having fast hands. If that is your goal then this thread is going to trollshido fast.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 5:03am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are welcome to replicate them against my face or neck anytime. Record it. Post it. Blah blah blah.

Really, you need a better defined theme as a troll. I mean, are you a VTG? an instigator? a know-it-all? Do you always wear purple satin? Have pinache with puns? Know any good jokes (your first 50 posts don't count)?

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 7:51am

Style: MuayThai & SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

re trolling...

Quote Originally Posted by Locu5
    You are welcome to replicate them against my face or neck anytime. Record it. Post it. Blah blah blah.

Really, you need a better defined theme as a troll. I mean, are you a VTG? an instigator? a know-it-all? Do you always wear purple satin? Have pinache with puns? Know any good jokes (your first 50 posts don't count)?
    haha, i'm pleased to see your knowledge of the types of trolling seems to have improved somewhat since young Ronro wound you up so easily Locu5 :)
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast