225161 Bullies, 3952 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 51 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

WARNING THIS USER TENDS TO BE FULL OF ****!

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 1:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Blank

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fast Wing Chun hands.

Good muscle memory.

http://www.wimp.com/punches/

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 2:09am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes they're fast and seemed quite impressive.. oh wait, did he just TKFO his partner or was that him falling asleep?

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 2:14am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So he threw a bunch of fast punches. Can he perform the same under stress testing?

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 2:41am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Always talking ****. As usual. People with low self-esteem always found the need to criticize.

Like I've said in my earlier post, people always found the need to criticize demonstrations. If you can find a better way to demonstrate without actually punching someone in the face, feel free to post a video of it so the rest of us can criticize.

How do you know he CAN'T do the same under stress? OH wait, that is NOT the point of his demonstration now is it?

Always find the need to criticize. This is the only way for people with low self-esteem to balance themselves I guess.

Losers.

I learn to respect someone for what he can do, and respect the time he invested into his training. Thats all you need to do. Learn it.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 2:43am

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SammyKing
    Always talking ****. As usual. People with low self-esteem always found the need to criticize.

Like I've said in my earlier post, people always found the need to criticize demonstrations. If you can find a better way to demonstrate without actually punching someone in the face, feel free to post a video of it so the rest of us can criticize.

How do you know he CAN'T do the same under stress? OH wait, that is NOT the point of his demonstration now is it?

Always find the need to criticize. This is the only way for people with low self-esteem to balance themselves I guess.

Losers.

I learn to respect someone for what he can do, and respect the time he invested into his training. Thats all you need to do. Learn it.

ever thought of the fact that you are criticising people for criticisism? You naughty, naughty little boy.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 2:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    ever thought of the fact that you are criticising people for criticisism? You naughty, naughty little boy.
    Yes I am. If you can't see the difference, then I can't help you any longer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 2:53am

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How is that impressive? Shoulder's hunched, no extension, no power.. one hard punch to the throat is all he needed to show... that slappy crap is BS... very low standard WC.

To defend against it all the guy has to do is step back or cover with his arms.

If its 'just a demo' then it falls under the same category of a lot of martial arts bullshido -- from stupid dancing, flipping forms, to taking on multiple opponents in choreographed fights.
    Last edited by I aint punchy!?; 1/03/2006 2:57am at .

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 2:59am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint punchy!?
    How is that impressive? Shoulder's hunched, no extension, no power.. one hard punch to the throat is all he needed to show... that slappy crap is BS... very low standard WC.

To defend against it all the guy has to do is step back or cover with his arms.

If its 'just a demo' then it falls under the same category of a lot of martial arts bullshido -- from stupid dancing, flipping forms, to taking on multiple opponents in choreographed fights.
    See post #4.

All you've got to say is "wow, those are some fast hands. I can't do it."

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 3:04am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why throw one good punch when I can throw 100 crappy ones, instead?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 3:04am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People with low self esteem are averse to TAKING criticism; the act of giving criticism can be done by anyone. What stemmed as my own caustic and sarcastic remark towards the video was in turn perceived as a personal attack on yourself. You in turn, use a personal attack and call me a loser. Ad hominem is strictly a no no if you want to defend that video.

Given I didn't really say much in my last post, I will explain further.

His partner wasnt doing anything. His partner initiated an attack and then his partner's hands suddenly go rigid in a position anything other than defensive. This is bad since this is not a natural reaction by anyone who has a central nervous system, i.e. everyone.

The attacks had no power and nothing effective was proven by this video. The human body is quite resilient and those attacks can be received by any healthy, ambulatory person. Now power is defined as force over time. Yes, they are quick but since they had no force on the partner, he is doing effectively nothing. What is zero divided by any number?

You do realize you're in a forum that the sole purpose of is to call bullshit on basically anything we think won't work, right? The burden of proof is on you if you want to change minds here. Videos of compliant partners are nice to look at but you seriously are showing them to the wrong crowd. If you say that his punches are really quick, then ok, point proven. You then say that we make fun of it because it won't work in any other situation. Yeah, thats the point of this entire forum. You prove to us that it does work and then you'll get a receptive audience instead of a hostile one. We don't know if that would work in a real situation, but deduction via knowledge of what does work shows that it most likely won't. You go prove us otherwise and I'll be the first to say you're right.
Page 1 of 51 1 234511 ... LastLast