222421 Bullies, 4412 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 10:33pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Seven
    Eternal Rage I bow to your "Avatar Having" abilities
    <----That's Kerri Kasem bud, IMHO one of the most absolute hottest females in existence - she's a very intelligent UFC commentator, trains MMA under Eddie Bravo, and did a very VERY nice photo shoot with Tina Jordan.

She hosted "Ultimate Knockouts Volume 3."

I love the poofy Barbie hairdo, looks amazing on any hot chick to me :inlove:

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 10:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero
    *giving jnp the middle finger*

Anywayzzzz............................

Martial Arts Legends Presents: The Greatest Fighters of All Time. June 2000

Benny went on to defeat every opponent in the world of full contact karate. Then in 1976 the WKA and Benny made martial arts history when they signed to do the first ever muay thai fight in the U.S.. "This was the first time anyone in the U.S. had ever fought a Thai Fighter." Benny Recalled. "Nobody knew anything about them. When they told me I was going to fight Muay Thai, I thought that was the guy's name. I said sure I'll fight Muay Thai, I just thought I was going to fight a guy named Muay Thai."

"I was hitting him with all kinds of stuff but this guy wasn't feeling it," Benny remembered. "He kept getting up and coming back for more. Then I started kicking his legs like he was kicking mine. But he blocked my kicks with his shin. I'd never seen a leg check before, and it hurt like crazy. We stood there trading kicks but I'll be honest with you, I was getting the worse end of the deal." One of the very few times that Benny has ever hit the mat came when Noi landed a kick to Benny's head as the "Jet" was attempting a sweep. Benny landed head first on the canvas. Dazed, he propped himself on one knee as the crowd went wild. He got up with a vengeance, throwing and landing every kick and punch in the book. The action was relentless from both fighters. Suddenly Benny and Narong weren't the only ones who were fighting. "It happened during the ninth round," Benny explained. "A riot broke out. I saw Chuck Norris being attacked by a Thai fan. Chuck nailed the guy then the entire arena erupted into a full-scale riot. Narong and I stopped fighting. We stood in the center of the ring and watched everybody else fight. It was crazy. The fight was declared a no contest."

that wouldn't happen to be this fight, would it? Maybe not, since the kickboxer doesn't look much like Benny...

edit: nevermind, Im an idiot. Totally different fighters.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 11:15pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero
    *giving jnp the middle finger*
    While I'm flattered by the attention Guerrero, OP means original poster. I was referring to odd_lifter.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Posted On:
    1/04/2006 12:27am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    Benny has a black belt in Taekwondo. A korean martial art that is a part of the "JKD concepts" of Kuk sool won. All of his victories can be considered Kuk sool won victories too.

And I acknowledged his Karate and boxing background.
    TKD is not a part of KSW. Even if some concepts of TKD are in KSW, the strategies and inclusion of other arts make it far different from TKD. Besides, I don't ever recall Benny ever saying he did KSW, or attributing his win to KSW. After all, he is the user, and he knows what techniques he is using, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if when you ask him about his KSW wins, he's like WHAT THE ****???

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/04/2006 1:49am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalRage
    TKD is not a part of KSW. Even if some concepts of TKD are in KSW, the strategies and inclusion of other arts make it far different from TKD. Besides, I don't ever recall Benny ever saying he did KSW, or attributing his win to KSW. After all, he is the user, and he knows what techniques he is using, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if when you ask him about his KSW wins, he's like WHAT THE ****???
    I kept trying to tell him, but he's drank too much kool-aid. :deadhorse

I'm tempted to keep baiting the troll....

When you gonna come to a Throwdown?

Posted On:
    1/04/2006 2:34am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of these times I will. Interested to meet u all, esp the infamous JFS.

Posted On:
    1/04/2006 2:35am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it would expedite the process if you got Kerri to interview us after each matchup.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2006 8:20am

Style: Muay Thai & "t3h gr4ppl3"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    While I'm flattered by the attention Guerrero, OP means original poster. I was referring to odd_lifter.
    I apologize. I didn't know what op meant and I assumed you were refering to me bcz you posted right under me. I'll go edit my post.
    Last edited by Guerrero; 1/04/2006 8:26am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/04/2006 10:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kuk Sool Won

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalRage
    That is not a K-1 sanctioned fight. It is a broadcast about something called "G-1" or "G-4" or something like that - and yes it is completely staged. Someone had proof of it several months ago, not sure what it was, do a search function before you post something that has been debunked.
    No, it is K-1. Look at the K-1 logos everywhere. It was never proved to be a fake fight. People came to the consensus that it's impossible for Korean artists such as Kuk sool won stylists to defeat Muay Thai. People claim it's false to preserve their sacred cow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/04/2006 10:46am

Style: Muay Thai & "t3h gr4ppl3"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    People came to the consensus that it's impossible for Korean artists such as Kuk sool won stylists to defeat Muay Thai.
    It's not impossible, it's improbable.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 LastLast