Heavyweight

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    And i would apprecciate it if you DerAuslander would stop trying to hog all the credit away from Kuk Sool Won.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 1:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is, was and always will be the greatest reply by Dreadnaught to Pagan's claims

QUOTE=Dreadnought][/QUOTE]

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 1:27pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    And i would apprecciate it if you DerAuslander would stop trying to hog all the credit away from Kuk Sool Won.
    Actually, dip wad, you're the one who's trying to steal credit, but that's not really my concern. My concern is that you're a fucktard, and I enjoy destroying fucktards.

TKD IS NOT A PART OF KUK SOOL WON.

It is not historically.

It is not technically.

There is no correlation.

Please show me historical proof otherwise. The usual mythology won't cut it either, as myself and several others on this board have done much scholarly work debunking it.

Kuk Sool is not the overarching umbrella of KMA that you think it is.

Basically, you've drank way too much Kool-Aid and have bought into the Kuk Sool Kult.

You're like a vagina that got soooo much **** in it, it turned into an asshole.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 1:29pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BTW, contact Bud Shi Dist, I think there's a San Diego Throwdown coming up. Perhaps you could show up and demonstrate to them teh d34dly Kuk Sool.

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 1:31pm

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reis
    Put the entire thread into context. The point is that the gimmick poster Pagan shouldn't talk
    Fixed.

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 2:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is terrible. Pagan is having a great time taking the piss and you're all just feeding him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 5:29pm

Style: Muay Thai & "t3h gr4ppl3"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pagan you are an idiot. I'm not really into attacking people over the internet but I had to bcz you are talking out of your ass. Benny Urquidez got his ass handed to him in that fight. he said so himself in an interview he did in an MA magazine. I'm going to look for it to see if I still have so I can quote it. You are right about him thinking the guy's name was Muay Thai. It was the first time he saw MT and experienced a low thai kick. The fight got stopped bcz a fight broke out among the spectators. Thatz the reason why Benny didn't lose the fight. After that fight benny started learning MT and I believe he was among the first in America to learn MT.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 6:01pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OP .5/100

Please go to a throwdown.
    Shut the hell up and train.

Genius

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 7:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In Muay Boran, there are throws and spinning kicks and "deadly" street techniques. Therefore Kuk Sool Won is obviously just a cheap, carbon copy of the martial arts of Thailand.

Muay Thai wins again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/03/2006 7:26pm

Style: Muay Thai & "t3h gr4ppl3"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Martial Arts Legends Presents: The Greatest Fighters of All Time. June 2000

Benny went on to defeat every opponent in the world of full contact karate. Then in 1976 the WKA and Benny made martial arts history when they signed to do the first ever muay thai fight in the U.S.. "This was the first time anyone in the U.S. had ever fought a Thai Fighter." Benny Recalled. "Nobody knew anything about them. When they told me I was going to fight Muay Thai, I thought that was the guy's name. I said sure I'll fight Muay Thai, I just thought I was going to fight a guy named Muay Thai."

"I was hitting him with all kinds of stuff but this guy wasn't feeling it," Benny remembered. "He kept getting up and coming back for more. Then I started kicking his legs like he was kicking mine. But he blocked my kicks with his shin. I'd never seen a leg check before, and it hurt like crazy. We stood there trading kicks but I'll be honest with you, I was getting the worse end of the deal." One of the very few times that Benny has ever hit the mat came when Noi landed a kick to Benny's head as the "Jet" was attempting a sweep. Benny landed head first on the canvas. Dazed, he propped himself on one knee as the crowd went wild. He got up with a vengeance, throwing and landing every kick and punch in the book. The action was relentless from both fighters. Suddenly Benny and Narong weren't the only ones who were fighting. "It happened during the ninth round," Benny explained. "A riot broke out. I saw Chuck Norris being attacked by a Thai fan. Chuck nailed the guy then the entire arena erupted into a full-scale riot. Narong and I stopped fighting. We stood in the center of the ring and watched everybody else fight. It was crazy. The fight was declared a no contest."
    Last edited by Guerrero; 1/04/2006 8:22am at .
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast