Page 4 of 12 First 12345678 ... Last
  1. #31
    Thaiboxerken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    6,349
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We should start a running count of how many times this particular video has been posted by TKD people as "proof that TKD works".

  2. #32

    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,437
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    We should start a running count of how many times this particular video has been posted by TKD people as "proof that TKD works".
    Or someone could actually find out what it is instead of playing the bitch n' moan harmonica and arguing about its provanance every time it gets reposted.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,918
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's Staged!!!!!

  4. #34

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    43
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Reis
    And yet Benny hit a brick wall against Muay Thai when low kicks were allowed.

    Watch the Benny video again. There were leg kicks thrown and it was under muay thai rules. Did you see the Kuk Sool Won shoulder throw that Benny did? At the time Benny thought Muay thai was the name of the guy he was fighting. He got pissed off when the thai started throwing elbows so he used some illegal Kuk Sool Won shoulder throws on the thai fighter.

    Put on your glasses, and see the low kicks in that video. Are you in denial so much that you can't see what's going on in the video?

    Muay thai stylists were shouting that they were the best fighters in the world at the time. Benny called their bluff and showed them what happens when you fight a Kuk Sool Won stylist.

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,918
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    Watch the Benny video again. There were leg kicks thrown and it was under muay thai rules. Did you see the Kuk Sool Won shoulder throw that Benny did? At the time Benny thought Muay thai was the name of the guy he was fighting. He got pissed off when the thai started throwing elbows so he used some illegal Kuk Sool Won shoulder throws on the thai fighter.

    Put on your glasses, and see the low kicks in that video. Are you in denial so much that you can't see what's going on in the video?

    Muay thai stylists were shouting that they were the best fighters in the world at the time. Benny called their bluff and showed them what happens when you fight a Kuk Sool Won stylist.
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

  6. #36
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    Watch the Benny video again. There were leg kicks thrown and it was under muay thai rules. Did you see the Kuk Sool Won shoulder throw that Benny did? At the time Benny thought Muay thai was the name of the guy he was fighting. He got pissed off when the thai started throwing elbows so he used some illegal Kuk Sool Won shoulder throws on the thai fighter.

    Put on your glasses, and see the low kicks in that video. Are you in denial so much that you can't see what's going on in the video?

    Muay thai stylists were shouting that they were the best fighters in the world at the time. Benny called their bluff and showed them what happens when you fight a Kuk Sool Won stylist.
    Hey genius. Scroll up and read the things I had to say about KSW.

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    43
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just look at the Thai boxer curled up into a ball, gasping for air. That's what happens when you mess with Kuk Sool Won. We train for the street, but aren't afriad to take it to the ring or cage like Benny or Gary Goodridge do.

  8. #38
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gary Goodridge was not a legitimate KSW black belt.

    Benny had a belt in TKD...WHICH IS NOT A FUCKING SUB-DIVISION OF KSW.

  9. #39

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    43
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Hey genius. Scroll up and read the things I had to say about KSW.
    I care little for your semantics on what "won" means. So what. KSW is a lethal style with lethal results. Do you have an inferiority complex becuase TKD doesn't encompas the entire "JKD concepts" of Korean arts?

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    6,918
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pagan
    Just look at the Thai boxer curled up into a ball, gasping for air. That's what happens when you mess with Kuk Sool Won. We train for the street, but aren't afriad to take it to the ring or cage like Benny or Gary Goodridge do.

Page 4 of 12 First 12345678 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO