Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/29/2005 10:29pm

Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    You posted "Best of the Best" as an example of hardcore TKD?!?

Are you shitting me?

Please, stop doing harm to TKD.

Go do Taebo.

obviously the humour in this posting was intended for native english speakers.

Yes, it's from that classic of Eric Roberts overacting, Best Of The Best. A movie many of us have at least dim memories of.

As for why the Korean national team would take part in a karate contest, i dont think it was a karate contest, but an open fighting contest.

And seriously, would anyone want to fight Dae Han???

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/30/2005 3:20am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGaijin
    obviously the humour in this posting was intended for native english speakers.

Yes, it's from that classic of Eric Roberts overacting, Best Of The Best. A movie many of us have at least dim memories of.

As for why the Korean national team would take part in a karate contest, i dont think it was a karate contest, but an open fighting contest.

And seriously, would anyone want to fight Dae Han???
    Irony and wit are not easily conveyed over written forum posts, and if you're making fun of the fact that English isn't my native language, go **** yourself. I speak better English than most people who've lived their entire lives in the USA.

Best of the Best is a good movie. It's a good fun martial arts movie that showcases some amazing choreography. It's more like Rocky than Karate Kid.

Why the Korean TKD team would compete in a world karate championship...well, TKD is Korean karate.

And as for fighting DaeHan...I've met both Simon and Phillip Rhee. They were definitely badass back in the day.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/30/2005 4:16am

Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DerAuslander108
    Irony and wit are not easily conveyed over written forum posts, and if you're making fun of the fact that English isn't my native language, go **** yourself. I speak better English than most people who've lived their entire lives in the USA.

Best of the Best is a good movie. It's a good fun martial arts movie that showcases some amazing choreography. It's more like Rocky than Karate Kid.

Why the Korean TKD team would compete in a world karate championship...well, TKD is Korean karate.

And as for fighting DaeHan...I've met both Simon and Phillip Rhee. They were definitely badass back in the day.

i wasnt insulting your english really. You see, i assumed you were american and therefore should've cottoned on to the the humour. I dont make fun of peoples english unless i think they are a native speaker who sucks.

you're not the unly person who cant recognise a blatantly humorous post, so don't worry

Posted On:
    12/30/2005 11:36am

Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGaijin
    i wasnt insulting your english really. You see, i assumed you were american and therefore should've cottoned on to the the humour. I dont make fun of peoples english unless i think they are a native speaker who sucks.
    Like you?
    Optional signature you may use to appear at bottom of your signatures.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    12/30/2005 11:39am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't **** with my Engrish, bitches!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12