Sponsored Links Spacer Image

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    5/29/2007 10:26pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    This you and all your leg work. Notice the first sentence. You did that not Ronin, you.

Turns out you did a whole lot of speculating yourself since, it was all a misunderstanding.
    Quoted for truth, again!

xaviertr thanks for posting his 5 animals instructor.

Where as I will admit I did not have accurate information provided to me and I had doubts regarding Tom Turpen's credentials in general, I never called him a fraud and a liar outright.
    I did believe it was possible that he was fraudulent in his MA claims but I did not have any proof to support my opinion so therefore I avoided calling him a fraud.

I never questioned his military creds or his acupuncture business practices until someone else said they had evidence to support that these too were lies. I did question his skill in acupuncture and based my opinion of his skill when I saw that Master An was visibly worse after treatment and complained constantly that Mr. Turpen had done more harm than good. It would appear at this time that Master An has resumed treatment with Tom Turpen and it must be having positive results.

Unfortunately both myself and xaviertr, who conducted his own investigation, were often provided with inaccurate or misleading information. In some instances it was done to protect the interests of other parties involved, in other instances it was so that someone could use one of us as a tool for their own personal vendetta against Mr. Turpen.

I am glad that for the most part things have been cleared up and I look forward to meeting with Master An tomorrow to get a better understanding of what exactly has been going on.

I wish xaviertr and Tom Turpen the best of luck with their individual training.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/01/2007 5:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I was duped, just realized it

Hi Guys,
    I just joined the forum. It is weird because I was going call Dashi Turpen for more baji chuan lessons this weekend, did not pay attention to the website being down. I took about 3 lessions from him, about 2.5 -3 years ago. My infrequency with training was due to my location ( 2.0 hours each way and work schedule). I really wanted to learn Baji Chuan, huo style, and reason to myself that one oftens has to travel to find authentic teacher. I was told he was a close door discipline of Master An Rontiang, and he even show me a homemade videotape of Master Rontiang doing baji. The relationship he supposedly had with Master RonTaing seem to me, almost like a father and son. Master An Rontiang 's reputation is great, thus anyone associated with him, especially a closed door discipline would be good teacher. I thought of contacting Master AN Rontiang for lessons myself, however I was told by Dashi , he was told he was going back to China. I can only blame myself, certain things caught my eye, like the basement studio with videotapes of many differents martial styles.Also, his having a Asian wife biased me and walking around in Chinese dress apparel, to believe he was very involved in Chinese culture. But I guess my desire to learn baji , blindsided me. IThis forum saved me from pursuing a lie. Still want to Baji Chuan. But That's life, can't always get what you want
    Last edited by SoulAssasin; 6/01/2007 6:21pm at .

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    6/01/2007 6:59pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm . . . . somebody's shoveling **** here. Can't wait to find out who it is . . . . and we WILL find out sooner or later.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    6/01/2007 10:39pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Master An still teaches Baji in Columbus, SoulAssasin if your still in the area I am sure he would teach you.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 3:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ronin 74: Please contact me

Hi Ronin,
    I have been trying to contact via PM . But for some reason, I keep having problems( like my account may be disable or not activate,etc). I am a noobie, so forgive me. Can you email me at tgrforrest@yahoo.com, it is concerning Baji Chuan. Thank

M

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 4:01pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn
    Hmmm . . . . somebody's shoveling **** here. Can't wait to find out who it is . . . . and we WILL find out sooner or later.
    Yes oh Yes.

All I have to say is I find it funny you pull down everything web related when, you are telling the truth.

My 2 cents.

Yes, your pm priviliges are disabled until a certain amount of posts.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910